AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-11, 10:22   Link #4181
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I believe that's most of the reason why she felt conflicted. She probably felt like she 'betrayed' the group by being selfish and leaving the Red Tails to pursue Oga. And if Misaki had to choose between Ringo and Aoi, I bet she'd choose Aoi - rule abolished or not.

Jumping the gate, it could be that's part of his reasoning for being an 'observer' to this showdown since he's related to the Red Tails in that his older sister founded it and he's fought with them before.
Old 2013-04-11, 10:24   Link #4182
Kallen4life

Aoi looked so cool this chapter

especially with the white longcoat back
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 10:32   Link #4183
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Yeah the queen is back
And now oga is an observer of the match...though honestly speaking wasn't he already one
Old 2013-04-11, 11:13   Link #4184
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Yeah the queen is back
And now oga is an observer of the match...though honestly speaking wasn't he already one
nah he was a hostage of ringo... she didnt want to fight a fair and clean fight...and wanted to win by using dirty tricks of threatening aois frirends and love interest...

but now as oga moved aside the match can finish in a pure way.... I wonder if they will bring up Misaki next chapter.... to mention that oga has kinda the strongest connection to red tails from them all xD he was playing with them even while beign in grade school ^^

anyway now all that I would want is for Misaki call oga by phone and make him invite Aoi for dinner at his house... like misaki and his parents want aoi to come for dinner.... there she could have a talk with misaki about the rules and such.... and get a green light for pursuing oga
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 11:18   Link #4185
Raviel

It's not gonna happen, but it would be funny as hell if Furuichi managed to solve this entire Red Tail's issue by randomly coming in and giving Oga's sister a call like he did when he ended up abolishing the rule that forbade Red Tails members from having boyfriends

Seriously though, I wonder how different things would be if Oga's sister being the founder of the Red Tails was more common knowledge.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 11:52   Link #4186
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
anyway now all that I would want is for Misaki call oga by phone and make him invite Aoi for dinner at his house... like misaki and his parents want aoi to come for dinner.... there she could have a talk with misaki about the rules and such.... and get a green light for pursuing oga
Plus if she does go then she would meet with Oga's parents and they would most certainly approve of her and it would be a further green light in wedding him.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 12:10   Link #4187
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Plus if she does go then she would meet with Oga's parents and they would most certainly approve of her and it would be a further green light in wedding him.
well Aoi already was in ogas house.. she met misaki... and mostly met ogas mother (as she was distrubuting tea to everyone...satome was there too)... it was when hilda saved aoi from hekatos and sustained the wound on herself... and later there was a quarell who will bondage oga...between lamia and aoi ^^

she could come and take kouta along to let him play with beel.... and it would be fun if all the girls suddently appeared there (followed aoi) in order to have a chance to meet the foudner ^^

at the dinner we could have a small aoi vs hilda... in the manners during meal to kinda shine in eyes of the parents XD but I hope that the parents dont really belive that hilda is ogas wife... but are just going with the flow... as there is just this bomb shell and want to just have her around.... as normaly no girl would do xD (not till aoi shows interest)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 15:12   Link #4188
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
They already think Hilda's his wife and the mother of his child, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I believe that's most of the reason why she felt conflicted. She probably felt like she 'betrayed' the group by being selfish and leaving the Red Tails to pursue Oga. And if Misaki had to choose between Ringo and Aoi, I bet she'd choose Aoi - rule abolished or not.
If Ringo's the Second, wouldn't that mean that Misaki chose her over Aoi in the past?

(Though I'd really like to know what the hell happened.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 15:28   Link #4189
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If Ringo's the Second, wouldn't that mean that Misaki chose her over Aoi in the past?

(Though I'd really like to know what the hell happened.)
I don't think that Aoi was present at the time when Misaki was handing the leadership over to Ringo. I think they just pick the best (ie strongest) girl out of who's available and go from there.

I think that it's funny because Oga's input can make the entire thing very political. Founder Misaki still has final say over her group as long as the current people are willing to listen to her and you can bet with Aoi and Nene there, everyone respects Misaki's word. Even moreso now since its Misaki's little brother whom their 3rd leader is crushing on.
Old 2013-04-11, 15:32   Link #4190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I don't think that Aoi was present at the time when Misaki was handing the leadership over to Ringo. I think they just pick the best (ie strongest) girl out of who's available and go from there.
Aoi's a second year, Ringo's a first. Aoi should have been a Red Tail longer. And for all we know, before Aoi got involved with demons she was weaker than Ringo. Or maybe she only got stronger after Ringo being a jerk motivated Aoi to take her down.

Quote:
I think that it's funny because Oga's input can make the entire thing very political. Founder Misaki still has final say over her group as long as the current people are willing to listen to her and you can bet with Aoi and Nene there, everyone respects Misaki's word. Even moreso now since its Misaki's little brother whom their 3rd leader is crushing on.
Or maybe the Red Tails have factions. Aoi's really respects Misaki, while Ringo's... doesn't.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 15:49   Link #4191
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...I really find it hard to believe that Ringo's actually YOUNGER than Aoi... or maybe she was held back due to whatever... yeah that sounds like it could be plausible. If she is younger than Aoi... damn. @_@
Old 2013-04-11, 15:56   Link #4192
Kallen4life

wait, Ringo's a first year ? junior year ?

what ?
We are Blackwatch
Old 2013-04-11, 16:25   Link #4193
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

All of the enemies in this arc are first years.
Old 2013-04-11, 16:42   Link #4194
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Just curious: how many people (girls) think that Oga sporting a collar is sexy?
Old 2013-04-11, 16:47   Link #4195
Slick_rick

I don't believe Ringo is a freshman. She was referred to as a super-senior by Nene which likely means she's should have already graduated already but has been left behind, probably a number of times. This fits her character design and habits that make her seem older than the average student.

Only the 6 upstarts I believe are stated to be freshman, which she is not included in.
Old 2013-04-11, 16:47   Link #4196
Kallen4life

I think it's sexy and I'm not a girl

wonder if Aoi notices after Ringo is beaten tha Oga is shirtless and in a collar
We are Blackwatch
Old 2013-04-11, 16:50   Link #4197
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
wait, Ringo's a first year ? junior year ?

what ?
Theory is out on her, from appearance wise, she appears to be a senior. Well take that as a grain as salt because Hilda is 16 and she has a bigger bosom.

A little history is that this isn't Ringo first time going against Aoi. Aoi knew her, as well as Ringo known as the second head. So it could be that Ringo somehow made herself a freshman.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 18:11   Link #4198
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Theory is out on her, from appearance wise, she appears to be a senior. Well take that as a grain as salt because Hilda is 16 and she has a bigger bosom.

A little history is that this isn't Ringo first time going against Aoi. Aoi knew her, as well as Ringo known as the second head. So it could be that Ringo somehow made herself a freshman.
I think she just failed 3 times from never attending class....
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 18:22   Link #4199
Kallen4life

reread the chapter, there sure are a lot of great Aoi panels

and her moment with Nene is <3 <3
We are Blackwatch
Old 2013-04-11, 18:31   Link #4200
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think she just failed 3 times from never attending class....
I am pretty sure there is no teachers that is taking attendance at that high school.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence