AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-02, 22:54   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 95

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 95.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Old 2009-09-02, 22:54   Link #2
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

**reserved for summary**
Old 2009-09-02, 22:56   Link #3
Ryus
The One Eyed King

So can anyone tell me how wounded Beth is? I really want to know!

Where is she wounded, how bad is the injury, and how far has the infection spread?
Old 2009-09-02, 23:00   Link #4
Stream
Radical Dreamer

Ah, TSS, a never-ending source of frustration to readers. Well, I'm still awaiting the raws.

By the way, Solace, why not just put the summary in your first post? Y'know, newline, bold, underline, Summary, end formatting, then write the summary? Also, the Chinese scan of the chapter has already been released, so you might want to edit that "The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them." statement.
Old 2009-09-02, 23:30   Link #5
Weils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
Ah, TSS, a never-ending source of frustration to readers. Well, I'm still awaiting the raws.
Yea...Chinese scans are out but I have yet to be able to find them. Even the Chinese forums I frequent are waiting for the raw or the translated one from TSS to come out. All I heard was TSS would only release either later in the day or tomorrow, but their scans are exclusive for their higher class members only for a short time period. I would want the raws to read at least but it seems TSS are the ones who has them at the moment.
Old 2009-09-02, 23:40   Link #6
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

ALL EVERYONE, CHEK THIS PICS

Spoiler:

CAN BE THAT FAKES?
Old 2009-09-02, 23:43   Link #7
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post

Spoiler:

CAN BE THAT FAKES?

You're a little late, but no, they aren't

(I can't believe you used the red font )

---

Something just crossed my mind, a question to either Newhope or Jonova:

Does this chapter establish exactly where Alicia went at the end of 94?

In other words, did she or did she not go after Raciella? The impression it gave
me was yes.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-09-02 at 23:53.
Old 2009-09-02, 23:56   Link #8
Vinak
Procrastinator

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

The Hollow Men
T.S. Eliot

Old 2009-09-03, 00:12   Link #9
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post

Spoiler:

CAN BE THAT FAKES?
I forget who mentioned it but who ever did was right the way Riful's hand is grabbing Duff's hair was lazily draw... it just looks wrong...

Oh yeah, why did no one tell me that a Raphaela group was created?
Old 2009-09-03, 00:14   Link #10
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
I forget who mentioned it but who ever did was right the way Riful's hand is grabbing Duff's hair was lazily draw... it just looks wrong...
Now hold on, it's not only a small scan, but what do you expect? to see the hairs in her grasp? how much more detail do you need?

And I expect to see where they got those clothes or an explanation why. They are running for their lives, why are they worrying about their nudity , it's not like their in a city or anything anyway.

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-09-03 at 00:26.
Old 2009-09-03, 00:19   Link #11
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Now hold on, it's not only a small scan, but what do you expect? to see the hairs in her grasp? how much more detail do you need?

.......Though I do wonder why she didn't grab him by the back of his collar. It probably would be easier and faster dragging him that way and you wouldn't rip his hair out
It's not just that... it the direction of her hand... more specifically her thumb, is to far to be grasping his hairs. So she has to be grasping his skull, with her small little girl hand.

There is no way she could do that without penetrating his skull with her figures because no matter how strong her grip is, he'd still just slide out of her grasp.
Old 2009-09-03, 00:25   Link #12
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Is that really the thing and not some fake drawings. If it is not fake then I'll have to say that Riful is much better than I thought and also quite good at running as well.
Old 2009-09-03, 00:26   Link #13
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:

.......Though I do wonder why she didn't grab him by the back of his collar. It probably would be easier and faster dragging him that way and you wouldn't rip his hair out

And I expect to see where they got those clothes or an explanation why. They are running for their lives, why are they worrying about their nudity , it's not like their in a city or anything anyway.
he's not wearing a shirt, and i doubt riful wants to grab him by his "folds" regardless of how cuddly they get with one another...
she shoulda just dragged him by his foot
Old 2009-09-03, 00:26   Link #14
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
It's not just that... it the direction of her hand... more specifically her thumb, is to far to be grasping his hairs. So she has to be grasping his skull, with her small little girl hand.

There is no way she could do that without penetrating his skull with her figures because no matter how strong her grip is, he'd still just slide out of her grasp.
Well, he doesn't have a shirt on so Yagi had to come up with some way

Quote:
he's not wearing a shirt, and i doubt riful wants to grab him by his "folds" regardless of how cuddly they get with one another...
she shoulda just dragged him by his foot
I just realized that, I said it instinctively because it's the most practical thing to do

I can't blame Yagi, I doubt her arms are even long enough to reach around his chubby belly

Quote:
Is that really the thing and not some fake drawings. If it is not fake then I'll have to say that Riful is much better than I thought and also quite good at running as well.
It's real; chapters been out for a couple hours now. Confirmed and everything.

Better at what? At grabbing and dragging him?
Old 2009-09-03, 00:28   Link #15
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Well, he doesn't have a shirt on so Yagi had to come up with some way
I say she grabs him by his mouth!
Old 2009-09-03, 00:35   Link #16
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
I say she grabs him by his mouth!
Ugh.....0_0

The worst part of it is, it probably would work. His body is probably strong enough to withstand her dragging him around like that. Would probably interfere with his breathing though

She's not out of the woods yet, but I gotta say, I really thought Riful would be dying this chapter, this was quite a surprise
Old 2009-09-03, 00:37   Link #17
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Ugh.....0_0

The worst part of it is, it probably would work. His body is probably strong enough to withstand her dragging him around like that. Would probably interfere with his breathing though

She's not out of the words yet, but I gotta say, I really thought Riful would be dying this chapter, this was quite a surprise
That's part (stress the part) of why I want to know Beth's condition... I want to know how come she couldn't dodge the attack...
Old 2009-09-03, 00:43   Link #18
Cyclone
Transient Guest

I don't get TSS - they go out of their way to get the raw before everyone else, sit on it, make a chinese scan, show it to like 2 or 3 people, and sit on that.
I mean WTFBBQ. Why?
Have they lost their minds making scanlations for mangas and not releasing them to anyone, just endlessly teasing people that they can get the magazine faster than they legally should?

Anyone else up for a little lynching party?
Old 2009-09-03, 00:46   Link #19
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
I don't get TSS - they go out of their way to get the raw before everyone else, sit on it, make a chinese scan, show it to like 2 or 3 people, and sit on that.
I mean WTFBBQ. Why?
Have they lost their minds making scanlations for mangas and not releasing them to anyone, just endlessly teasing people that they can get the magazine faster than they legally should?

You exactly summed my thoughts, which I also posted, a few minutes ago

Honestly, will they take 5 minutes and decide to share with the rest of the world? how long can it take?
Old 2009-09-03, 00:46   Link #20
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
I mean WTFBBQ. Why?

I want to know why no one just copy pastes those images... I mean come on why wouldn't a competitor web site or fan do just that.

BTW I vote Yes to the lynching party!
Closed Thread