AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-25, 08:54   Link #901
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Awesome. I hope this LN become anime...

This LN has Techniques-base action not like Campione that power-base action.

Kamito alone (without Est or any spirit contractor) can withstand 3 high-level spirit contractor. fight in the middle of fog with wind spirit contractor who has CQC with Kamito, being snipe by light long-range spirit contractor, and his foothold being hinder by sand spirit contractor.

Kamito movement is very great and beautiful. Now I know why Kamito called "Strongest Blade Dancer" and admired by every spirit contractor. Blade dance is not martial art, but ceremony. So, the winner except strongest, also has such beauty/graceful movement. Much like in Kagura in Obon festival.

I can't wait to see the movement of Kamito being animate....
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:03   Link #902
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Awesome. I hope this LN become anime...

This LN has Techniques-base action not like Campione that power-base action.

Kamito alone (without Est or any spirit contractor) can withstand 3 high-level spirit contractor. fight in the middle of fog with wind spirit contractor who has CQC with Kamito, being snipe by light long-range spirit contractor, and his foothold being hinder by sand spirit contractor.

Kamito movement is very great and beautiful. Now I know why Kamito called "Strongest Blade Dancer" and admired by every spirit contractor. Blade dance is not martial art, but ceremony. So, the winner except strongest, also has such beauty/graceful movement. Much like in Kagura in Obon festival.

I can't wait to see the movement of Kamito being animate....
thats true.....but hope they dont screw it up with slow motion....that screwed up hidan no aria baddd
Old 2012-04-25, 09:15   Link #903
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
thats true.....but hope they dont screw it up with slow motion....that screwed up hidan no aria baddd
Lol.... But Hidan no Aria anime battle scene is better than battle scene anime DxD.

In the middle of Rating Game againt Raiser, The comment from sitry team always killing the mood.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:19   Link #904
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Lol.... But Hidan no Aria anime battle scene is better than battle scene anime DxD.

In the middle of Rating Game againt Raiser, The comment from sitry team always killing the mood.
Then again HnA has more action-themed then DxD, which was made way more fan-servicy for some reason
PS when does that fight, the one of Kamito's u mentioned, happen sandhy??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:23   Link #905
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

for Blade dance battle system:

-There are 24 teams

-All teams teleport to a forest for a week

-It's battle royal between teams

-Each member has holy stone if lose it the member will teleport back.

-Battle will continue until 4 teams left <---- need confirmation
Old 2012-04-25, 09:25   Link #906
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
for Blade dance battle system:

-There are 24 teams

-All teams teleport to a forest for a week

-It's battle royal between teams

-Each member has holy stone if lose it the member will teleport back.

-Battle will continue until 4 teams left <---- need confirmation
...so then that fight scene you posted earlier was during the competition??
Old 2012-04-25, 09:26   Link #907
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Then again HnA has more action-themed then DxD, which was made way more fan-servicy for some reason
That I agree. Hidan no Aria was more of using technique and tactics to defeat your enemy rather than using blunt strength to overpower your enemy as happened in Highschool DxD. Most of the fights were about Issei eating enemies, burning them with flames, firing dragon shoots or beating the living day lights out of his enemies with his fists. Only the fights of Kiba and Zenovia were more action orientated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Even if it's just something trivial for us, remember that the spirits might have different set of law and moral value than human like I said. Just like how death penalty is a common law back in the day, maybe for the spirits freezing someone is an appropriate punishment for breaking a relic. You can't say that an executioner is evil back when death penalty is still practiced can't you?

As long as the novel hasn't explicitly or implicitly tells us that the spirit king act for the sake of making people suffer, I want to give them the benefit of doubt that the cruel and excessive action they do is just an appropriate punishment for their law and moral value
The Spirit Kings are deities, they don't follow any laws, they CREATE laws. As governors of law, they decide what punishments where appropriate. Disproportional punishment is just an example of cruelty and oppression. Even in the days where the death penalty is still practiced, leniency is expected according to sympathetic circumstances .This is the reason why there is such a thing as maximum and minimum penalty for each offense.Even in ancient China, where the laws were draconian, the sentence of exile is sometimes used instead of capital punishment if the offender had sympathetic reasons for committing his/her crime. Given that Rinslet's sister did was minor and highly likely accidental, the Water Spirit King should have given her clemency if not out right forgiving her.In addition, the values of Spirits, especially the higher ranking ones are similar to human beings. They do know what is right or wrong. You don't see Est randomly killing another individual simply because they were offended. The fact that they only punish an disproportionally only when their interests were harmed, such as being offended, while remaining apathetic when there were genuine criminals, such as pyromaniacs(I'm staring at you, Claire) and murderers(Kamito's osananajimis and possibly himself) --leaving them unpunished simply just showed that they are selfish, self-centered, unreasonable, cruel, oppressive and despotic. At the very least, even the Greek gods, despite their selfishness and egoism, took measures to ensures that those who commit crimes are properly punished rather than being selective in utilising their powers.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-04-25 at 09:58.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:44   Link #908
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
In vol 5.

After Blade Dance opening ceremony and teleport to the forest.

That girls is from Bars...(I don't remember) country. The country that the prince being slap by Claire in dance hall the night before. So they are have grudge againt Claire. 1 and quarter hours after being teleport. Scarlet Team being ambush by them. And certainly Kamito their target. so:

Kamito VS wind spirit contractor, light spirit contractor, sand spirit contractor.

Claire, Ellis, Rinslet, Fianna VS fog spirit contractor, another spirit contractor.

In the end Claire, Ellis, Rinslet, Fianna can defeat fog spirit contractor and went to back up Kamito. SURPRISE, Kamito already defeat the sand spirit contractor and the other two run away.

The expression of Claire is like this . (Claire know that Kamito is very very strong. Much strongest in Scarlet Team (Battle static.....Claire= AA rank, Ellis= AA rank, Rinslet= A rank, Fianna= D rank (It's her rank when she transfer student, so actually much stronger now) but she consider that the chance of Kamito without spirit fight again 3 high-level spirit contractor is zero). In the end Scarle Team defeat 2 member and Kamito suspicious because they know that kamito lost his spirit and how can they know his(Scarlet team) position)

BTW: Claire and the other girls ALREADY KNOW that Kamito was the assasin.
Old 2012-04-25, 09:54   Link #909
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Imo, he seems to treat Est more like a little sister rather than any kind of potential love interest. So I guess thats special in a way. Restia is more complicated though.
Well I think the worst enemy for the girls that want Kamito attention it's more Restia if we don't count Est because what you say. Still from what i understand until now (from spoiler and vol) Est and Restia are the most dangerous for Ellis Claire and the other

Quote:
Honestly I don't know the details all tht much, though I think I covered the basic gist of it...u can look back to see more specific spoilers since its only 48 pages...way less then dxd

@Yamato get in line
Yeah we really don't know soo much for now. We only have some spoiler + what we can read from the spoiler.

Quote:
In vol 5.

That girls is from Bars...(I don't remember) country. The country that the prince being slap by Claire in dance hall the night before. So they are have grudge againt Claire. 1 and quarter hours after being teleport. Scarlet Team being ambush by them. And certainly Kamito their target. so:

Kamito VS wind spirit contractor, light spirit contractor, sand spirit contractor.

Claire, Ellis, Rinslet, Fianna VS fog spirit contractor, another spirit contractor.

In the end Claire, Ellis, Rinslet, Fianna can defeat fog spirit contractor and went to back up Kamito. SURPRISE, Kamito already defeat the sand spirit contractor and the other two run away.

The expression of Claire is like this . (Claire know that Kamito is very very strong. Much strongerst in Scarlet Team (Battle static.....Claire= AA rank, Ellis= AA rank, Rinslet= A rank, Fianna= D rank (It's her rank when she transfer student, so actually much stronger now) but she consider that the chance of Kamito without spirit fight again 3 high-level spirit contractor is zero). In the end Scarle Team defeat 2 member and Kamito suspicious because they know that kamito lost his spirit and how can they know his(Scarlet team) position)
So all this happen in vol 5? Make you wonder how strong Kamito wuld be if he had Restia back and can use Est as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:57   Link #910
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
In vol 5.

The expression of Claire is like this . (Claire know that Kamito is very very strong. Much strongest in Scarlet Team (Battle static.....Claire= AA rank, Ellis= AA rank, Rinslet= A rank, Fianna= D rank (It's her rank when she transfer student, so actually much stronger now) but she consider that the chance of Kamito without spirit fight again 3 high-level spirit contractor is zero). In the end Scarle Team defeat 2 member and Kamito suspicious because they know that kamito lost his spirit and how can they know his(Scarlet team) position).
Like I said Kamito is badass...

Quote:
BTW: Claire and the other girls ALREADY KNOW that Kamito was the assasin.
Which assassin are you talking about??
Old 2012-04-25, 10:04   Link #911
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Claire and the other know that Kamito was train to be assasin and the strongest in the vaculty even consider as MONSTER by his osananajimi. Btw his osananajimi ( I think her name is Misha?) is number 2 MONSTER after Kamito.

So Kamito is Monster of The Monster === Godzilla!?
Old 2012-04-25, 10:04   Link #912
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:

They know that he was trained at the 'Convent/Monastery', which was notorious for educating child assassins and performing all sorts of inhumane experiments.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:04   Link #913
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:

kamito's "osananajimi" from his past during his assasin years.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:08   Link #914
Soji

Quote:
Claire and the other know that Kamito was train to be assasin and the strongest in the vaculty even consider as MONSTER by his osananajimi. Btw his osananajimi ( I think her name is Misha?) is number 2 MONSTER after Kamito.

So Kamito is Monster of The Monster === Godzilla!?
Wait it's Misha the one that we see the pic that like Kamito? the one that ko all the girls and if not was for Kamito she would kill them? The one that warn the fake Ren( i think) that if she kill kamito she will kill her(fake ren)? Or i'm remember wrong here?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:12   Link #915
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Wait it's Misha the one that we see the pic that like Kamito? the one that ko all the girls and if not was for Kamito she would kill them? The one that warn the fake Ren( i think) that if she kill kamito she will kill her(fake ren)? Or i'm remember wrong here?
I was under the impression that she's actually called Mia.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:13   Link #916
Richocet
Lover of Purity

How did they find out about tht?
Old 2012-04-25, 10:17   Link #917
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
How did they find out about tht?
Mia/yandere Osananajimi was bragging to the harem about how strong onii-chan was back in the days of the Convent, and how they have made him weak.
Old 2012-04-25, 10:19   Link #918
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^this really makes me wanna read their encounter and it's repercussions
Old 2012-04-25, 10:37   Link #919
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
^this really makes me wanna read their encounter and it's repercussions
In simple story, she want to kill every one in harem so oniichan can become stronger again like in the past. She is also possessive. Oniichan no watashimono
Old 2012-04-25, 10:39   Link #920
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

her name is Mia? And she's the yandere assassin!? She reminds me of another Mia from To Love-Ru Darkness.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap