AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-31, 08:28   Link #881
Uncreativex

Clare of the great/dark smile? (with the exception of when using sense yoki techniques earlier, Clare uses alot of yoki. Think Rigaldo, several half awakenings etc)
Old 2008-03-31, 08:37   Link #882
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking Snapshot: While Hiding in the North

It dawns on Tabitha. Something has been nagging her since she first saw Clare

Tabitha: AHHHH !!! Now I remember !!! Clare ! You're that hybrid Claymore they talked about when I was in training.

Cyntha: Hybrid Claymore ?

Miria: Clare is not a full Claymore. Her hybridization used the flesh of the former number 1: Teresa.

Deneve: Teresa ? Of the faint smile Teresa ?

Miria: The very one.

Clare: I don't care to talk about it.

Helen: hehehe... Looks like you have a lot more secrets we get to find out.

Yuma: You have only 1/4 youma and you're still stronger than me ? That's just not right !

Cynthia. Hey... if Clare was made using Teresa's flesh, that means Clare is for...

Clare: I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT !!
Old 2008-03-31, 08:39   Link #883
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

OOP!!! need to add some more

Cynthia: Tabby ? If you know about Clare from training then you're the same age. You must be close to for...

Tabitha: I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE.
Old 2008-03-31, 09:43   Link #884
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Now a story about Yuma

The ghosts are traveling south and stop to set up camp when night falls. Like every night they start a camp fire and Helen usually does something foolish but she plans on scarring the crap out of Yuma for now on. Miria and Tabitha usually leave and go to scout the area, Clare always goes to wonder off somewhere, Cynthia falls asleep real fast for some reason, and that just leaves Deneve, Helen, and Yuma.

Helen: Yuma want to here a scary story?

Deneve: Thats probably not a good idea Helen.

Yuma: No... Thats ok I'll listen.

Helen goes on to telling her a story about monsters far worse than yoma's and awakened beings. As she goes on Yuma starts to tremble in fear but trys to hide it.

Helen: Then once they killed the humans inside the burning house they jumped out of the flames and attacked the small girl like this. (She jumps out to Yuma from the other side of the camp fire.)

Yuma: AAAAAAAH!

Helen: Wait, thats not the scary part.

Yuma: Its not?

Helen: Do you know how I know this story?

Yuma: No?

Helen: BECAUSE I WAS THE MONSTER FAR WORSE THAN AWAKEN BEINGS THAT KILLED THOSE PEOPLE AND LIT THERE HOUSE ON FIRE!

Yuma then jumped away from Helen and ran off screaming in the darkness, until she ran into Clare who was coming back.

Clare: Yuma whats wrong?

Yuma: Clare Helen was a monster the ate people! (She grabs onto Clare) We can't go back there.

Clare: Don't tell me she told you that lame story too?

To be continued.
Old 2008-03-31, 10:13   Link #885
hell88
Banned

Now a story about Yuma part 2

(I thought up a continuation for this real quick.)

The next night, everything was the same as usual everyone that usually stayed at the camp fire was there except Cynthia was awake this time.

Helen: Hey Yuma want to here a scary story?

Yuma: Clare says you just want to make me crap myself by telling me fake stories that you were not apart of.

Helen: Oh but this story is very real though.

Cynthia: I need to sleep now, Yuma can I use your legs as a pillow?

Yuma: Huh? Well I guess you can.

Cynthia fell asleep in a heart beat.

Helen: Anyways this story is about a girl that was a mass murderer and a vampire.

Helen tells Yuma about a story about a girl who could sleep for as long as she wanted too, and whenever she found a victim she would get real close to that person and sleep near whoever it was.

Helen: They have never found this vampire girl, you know why Yuma?

Helen: *talking in a low voice* Because its Cynthia.

Yuma slowly looks at Cynthia. Then starts to freeze up.

Yuma: It.... Can't..... Be....

She runs off looking for Clare.

Cynthia: *wakes up* Huh? Whats going on?

The next night.

Helen: Why do you look for Clare when you get scared?

Yuma: Because she's nice to me.

Helen: Well mabye you should know about why she leaves us all the time and wonders off.

Yuma: ?

Helen: Clare goes and wonders off to look at the night sky because she says she did it with Teresa right? WRONG! Its because she's an alien and she's contacting her home world when none of us are around, eventually they will come to our planet and eat our brains..... Starting with you.

Yuma: NOOOOOOO! Not Clare! *cries*

Deneve: *rolling her eyes*

Helen: You know that woman named Irene? She isn't an elf, or human, or one of us.

Yuma: What?

Helen: She's an alien too, but she couldn't hide her alien ears because something went wrong, her and Clare are working together so they can eat your brain!

Yuma: AAAAAAAAAAH!

She runs into Clare.

Clare: Yuma stop listening to Helen she only wants to scare you like I said last time, and it looks like it worked.

Helen: I'm going to start calling Yuma "Yuma The Queen Of Fear."

Clare was about to hit Helen and yell at her when she saw Yuma start to cry, but then.

Yuma: YUUUUUMMMMMAAAAAA PUUUUUNCH!

Helen went flying into a near by forest.

Clare: *laughing*

Yuma starts to laugh: That felt good!

Deneve: She had that one coming, now I'll have to go find her. *sigh*

END

Last edited by hell88; 2008-03-31 at 11:15.
Old 2008-03-31, 11:19   Link #886
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
OOP!!! need to add some more

Cynthia: Tabby ? If you know about Clare from training then you're the same age. You must be close to for...

Tabitha: I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

Cynthia: So if Tabitha & Clare are the same age. And considering the two of you treat Miria as a senior, then therefore Miria definitely must be much old...

Miria: CHANGE THE SUBJECT! CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

(@Bikerider: couldn't resist)
Old 2008-03-31, 12:03   Link #887
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

i like that. Here's some more

Helen: Hey Deneve. You were out on tour years before I was. ANd your symbol is the same as Clare's, except it's upside down. So you could ---

Deneve: And so the story is told of the SIX warriors who surived the north was heard through out the land.

Helen: eh ? uh.... okay okay... I have another story about this girl ......
Old 2008-03-31, 13:29   Link #888
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell88 View Post
Now a story about Yuma part 2

(I thought up a continuation for this real quick.)

The next night, everything was the same as usual everyone that usually stayed at the camp fire was there except Cynthia was awake this time.

Helen: Hey Yuma want to here a scary story?

Yuma: Clare says you just want to make me crap myself by telling me fake stories that you were not apart of.

Helen: Oh but this story is very real though.

Cynthia: I need to sleep now, Yuma can I use your legs as a pillow?

Yuma: Huh? Well I guess you can.

Cynthia fell asleep in a heart beat.

Helen: Anyways this story is about a girl that was a mass murderer and a vampire.

Helen tells Yuma about a story about a girl who could sleep for as long as she wanted too, and whenever she found a victim she would get real close to that person and sleep near whoever it was.

Helen: They have never found this vampire girl, you know why Yuma?

Helen: *talking in a low voice* Because its Cynthia.

Yuma slowly looks at Cynthia. Then starts to freeze up.

Yuma: It.... Can't..... Be....

She runs off looking for Clare.

Cynthia: *wakes up* Huh? Whats going on?

The next night.

Helen: Why do you look for Clare when you get scared?

Yuma: Because she's nice to me.

Helen: Well mabye you should know about why she leaves us all the time and wonders off.

Yuma: ?

Helen: Clare goes and wonders off to look at the night sky because she says she did it with Teresa right? WRONG! Its because she's an alien and she's contacting her home world when none of us are around, eventually they will come to our planet and eat our brains..... Starting with you.

Yuma: NOOOOOOO! Not Clare! *cries*

Deneve: *rolling her eyes*

Helen: You know that woman named Irene? She isn't an elf, or human, or one of us.

Yuma: What?

Helen: She's an alien too, but she couldn't hide her alien ears because something went wrong, her and Clare are working together so they can eat your brain!

Yuma: AAAAAAAAAAH!

She runs into Clare.

Clare: Yuma stop listening to Helen she only wants to scare you like I said last time, and it looks like it worked.

Helen: I'm going to start calling Yuma "Yuma The Queen Of Fear."

Clare was about to hit Helen and yell at her when she saw Yuma start to cry, but then.

Yuma: YUUUUUMMMMMAAAAAA PUUUUUNCH!

Helen went flying into a near by forest.

Clare: *laughing*

Yuma starts to laugh: That felt good!

Deneve: She had that one coming, now I'll have to go find her. *sigh*

END
hahahhahah
OMG I really didn't see that coming - Yuma dares to hit Helen and shut her up!

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Old 2008-03-31, 15:26   Link #889
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

It's getting harder to find something to do a snapshot of and keep it light and funny.
Old 2008-03-31, 17:18   Link #890
hell88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
It's getting harder to find something to do a snapshot of and keep it light and funny.
I know what you mean, I try to make mine short but I always start thinking up something else to add on and then I keep doing that then there is a story lol.
Old 2008-03-31, 18:40   Link #891
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

In the style of a bad american soap opera...

Next week on claymore...

Helen: Deneve i have to tell you something, i'm really Heather #21 helen's evil twin sister
Deneve: No say it isn't so, all those times we spent together
Helen/Heather: Yes i'm afraid so, you see i became awfully jealous of you and my sister and just wished that i could be the good twin, if only i had a friend...

*crashing sound comes from a doorway, and the camera pans up to see miata with clarice's severed head in her hands proffered as a gift*

Miata: mama why did you leave me?
Helen/Heather: I don't know you girl, stay away from me *slaps miata down*
Deneve: How could you treat a child so...

Miria and the rest enter scene. Clare notices clarice's head.

Clare: Clarice Nooooooooo... my long lost sister after all this time, i'll kill you for this Helen...
Helen/Heather: you've got it wrong you don't understand.

Stay tuned for more soapmore next week, did cynthia and tabitha really sell yuma to people form a far away land... did miria's share options on imported northern fur get found out by rapheala from the insider trading commision... did orsay escape from the maximum security wing to get his revenge on ermita who turned him in... find out...

God i'm bored...

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Old 2008-03-31, 21:15   Link #892
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Well I was planning on posting this tommorow, but finished it up a little early. Oh well, I can use the feedback to improve it. Now I give you all the Greatest Claymore Lemon Fanfic Ever Written! Behold and be amazed!
Spoiler for Hot Lemon Pie, and Lemon cake action!:

Well what do you all think? Admitidly it's stupid, but it was just something I whiped up for April Fools.
Old 2008-04-01, 08:18   Link #893
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

More from the north

Cynthia: So how old are you Yuma ?

Miria: You can't tell ?

Cynthia: eh?

Yuma: Pieta was my first assignment. I just got out of training and they sent me up here. I think it's because I kinda... well... I kinda mistook our trainer for a yoma and nearly punched his head off.

Other ghosts gasp

Yuma: It wasn't my fault. He snuck up on me.

Cynthia: Whew... At least I'm not the youngest here.
Old 2008-04-01, 10:48   Link #894
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

More from the north

Clare stands up and sheeths her sword. She adjusts her clothing.

Clare: By the way Helen. Next time you practice Flora's other windcutter make sure you're down wind from the rest of us. You left a swath of death and devastation the last time

Helen: It's not my fault. The currie supplies I found were spicier than I figured.
Old 2008-04-01, 12:04   Link #895
hell88
Banned

The Afterlife part - 2

(If you have no idea what this is about read the first part which is a couple pages back.)
__________________________________________________ ____________________

Teresa: *running* JEAN'S CRAZY GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Jean: *running after Teresa* Whats wong?! You didn't like my drill sword?! Clare didn't seem to mind it only made her partially awaken.

Undine: HAHAHAHAHA

Noel: Hey Teresa I didn't know you were as good as Jean's been telling everybody!

Sofia: HAHAHAHA

Veronica: I told Teresa to stay away from Jean but she just had to meet her anyway because of Clare.

Teresa jumps over a wall and hides on the otherside.

Teresa: Good thing there is a bunch of walls and places to go and hide in the afterlife. (If only Irene was here I wouldn't be having this problem.)

Teresa hears Jean's voice and she goes to hide in a house that seemed empty.

Teresa: *looking out a window* She'll never find me here.

Teresa then hears the softest voice she has ever heard from behind her.

????: Who will never find you here?

Teresa: *turns around real quick* Who are you?! You scarred me to death, even know I'm already dead.

Flora: I'm Flora I'm suprised we haven't met yet, I was the captain of Clare's sqaud but she eventualy became a friend of mine before I died for her, you must be the one Jean told me about. She told me that when Clare dies she will come looking for you first thats why I want to be with you when that happens.

Teresa: Oh great another one.

Flora: What was that?

Teresa: Nevermind, but don't tell me your going to want to sleep with me like Jean does so she won't feel lonely anymore.

Flora: What can I sleep with you though?! I figure if I'm going to learn everything about Clare I should get to know you the best way I can like Jean is doing right?

Teresa: *cursing under her breath* (Clare of all people why do become friends with all the wierd obsesive ones?) Alright Flora I'll do it just don't tell anybody okay?

Flora: Well okay!

Teresa: By the way you don't use the drillsword do you?

Flora: No my attack was the windcutter.

Teresa: Okay thats good to know.... Wait the windcutter? Please tell me that can't be used in any type of intercourse?

Flora: Hmmmm I don't know I guess were going to find out.

Teresa: Oh crap.... (Clare when we meet again I'm going to be very mad at you.)

Meanwhile.

Clare: I don't feel so good all the sudden.

Yuma: Why whats wrong?

Clare: Oh no its nothing. (I think Teresa just met Flora.)

END

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-01 at 12:37.
Old 2008-04-01, 12:58   Link #896
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

awww poor Teresa... but I think she would be less nicer to Jean and Flora and threaten them so that they will leave her be, after all she was No.1, they must have some fear of her, or maybe Noel and Sofia could tell them a freaky story about her and scare them off

Flora would eventually see how depressed and lonely Undine is after the lost of her sword and would go comfort her, Jean will probably be still obsessed with Teresa/Clare but after being threaten will lay off of Teresa and would go bug some claymores that were in her team in Pieta being soo overprotective so they being weak and unable to shake her off will have to cope with the situation cursing Clare for not dying as well and leaving them to deal with this wierdo

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Old 2008-04-01, 15:17   Link #897
hell88
Banned

That gives me an idea Bishouna Teresa.

The Afterlife part - 3

Teresa: Noel! Sofia! You got to help me!

Noel: What you can't take it anymore?

Sophia: Teresa what are all those cuts on you from?

Teresa: Flora used her windcutter on me when we were.... *stops to think* (I better not tell them they will only spread the word and make people point and laugh at me wherever I go.) Nevermind! Just tell Jean and Flora to stop fallowing me around!

Noel: How?

Teresa see's Jean running over to her and Teresa runs off.

Teresa: Make something up!

Jean: Where did she go? Oh well I'll catch up to her.

Noel: Wait! You have to know something about Teresa.

Sophia: Yeah there's something we have to tell you.

Noel: Do you know why Teresa is running away from you all the time? Probably not. Its because if your to hard on her she will awaken and go eat you like a mantis while you are getting it on with her, that drillsword is too much.

Jean: Really? All this time I have been using it and she could have eaten me alive... er.... dead. That didn't make any sence what I just said.

Sophia: Yeah you should have seen that time when those four awakens ones tried her, they never seen it coming.

Noel: Yeah she ate all three of them.

Sophia: FOR THE LAST TIME LEARN HOW TO COUNT THERE WERE FOUR!

Jean: Mabye I should leave Teresa.... Wait! Clare had a friend named Elena! I'll go to her instead.

Sophia: Think we should warn Elena?

Noel: Nah lets see what happens. It could be funny.

Meanwhile.

Teresa runs into Flora.

Flora: There you are Teresa, are you ready to go again?

Teresa: You know what? I don't have to take this! I'M ONE OF THE STRONGEST NUMBER ONE'S IN HISTORY!

Flora: Why are you getting angry?

Teresa: If you don't leave me I'll use a technique even faster than the windcutter or the quicksword!

Flora: ......Okay I'm sorry I'll do anything.

Teresa: Anything you say. Hmmmm...... Okay you have to fight with Ophelia and Undine at the same time, and if you lose you will have to have a torture session with them and I'll be watching and I'll even get Jean to use her drillsword.

Flora's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her face when she heard that.

Flora: No... No... NOT THAT! NO!

She ran off and tried to never bother Teresa again.

Teresa: Now I just have to get Luciela to stop fallowing me around.
Old 2008-04-01, 16:49   Link #898
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

!!!!SUPERB!!!!

I had in mind that you would write something out of the ideas when I threw them out at you! good job

well Luciela, I think Teresa can stage something like an accidental meeting between her and the 6 armed AB so that she would leave her alone and then watch from aside to see what happens, but how would she ever get rid of Rigardo ah and poor Elena, she awakens so easily,if Jean uses the drill sword...

Old 2008-04-01, 19:08   Link #899
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
The Afterlife part - 2

(If you have no idea what this is about read the first part which is a couple pages back.)
__________________________________________________ ____________________

*snip*
Quote:
That gives me an idea Bishouna Teresa.

The Afterlife part - 3

*snip*
LOL! XD Oh lawd Teresa is definitely not having the time of her life, especially with the fact that Flora and Jean were hot on her trail. But it seems that she has everything under control. For now.

I wonder what kind of crap she's going to have to deal with once shit starts hitting the fan again
Old 2008-04-01, 19:28   Link #900
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Dang I write a Claymore Lemon Fanfiction and no one notices?

Tags
fanfiction