AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-03, 01:31   Link #3201
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

ping's less of "on break" and more of "6 days of road march with only field rations to keep him from starving"
Old 2010-06-03, 07:17   Link #3202
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
ping's less of "on break" and more of "6 days of road march with only field rations to keep him from starving"
Field ration is some-luxury-thing for me what a lucky Ping-bro
It's better than roasted grashopper, deep boiled human, fried crocodile, barbeque panther, or raw snake when you have nothing to eat.
hm?
ah...yeah, human is edible too.....if you hungry enough

can anyone list all girls (with detail) in Touma harem till latest volume of Light Novel?
Old 2010-06-03, 08:01   Link #3203
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
can anyone list all girls (with detail) in Touma harem till latest volume of Light Novel?
Here we go again...

Index - Touma saved her in volume one, has been living with him ever since. Shared one trip to Italy. Seen naked, or at least indecent several times. Kissed him on the cheek once.

Mikoto - Has several run in with Touma even before the series started, and continue to have those run in with her till this day. Touma 'saved' her in volume three, and has continued to help her in the shadows. Had two 'fake' dates with him. Knows about his deepest secret.

Aisa - Touma saved her in volume two, now currently one of his classmates. Still have feelings for him as evident from volume 10, but suffers from lack of confidence. Almost had a date with him.

Imouto - Touma saved her in volume three, was given a necklace by Touma as a gift. Still have strong feelings for him as evident from volume 12.

Kanzaki - Not sure when exactly did she start to like him, but was hinted in volume 7 and 11. Cosplayed for Touma once.

Itsuwa - I haven't read volume 14 or 16 yet so I can't comment. But in Volume 11 when she first appeared, she had a crush on Touma already but was too shy.

---------------------------

Ursula and Anieze - As far as I've read, nothing solid, but I've heard that it was evident in volume 18... Can someone confirm?
Old 2010-06-03, 08:22   Link #3204
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Here we go again...

Index - Touma saved her in volume one, has been living with him ever since. Shared one trip to Italy. Seen naked, or at least indecent several times. Kissed him on the cheek once.

Mikoto - Has several run in with Touma even before the series started, and continue to have those run in with her till this day. Touma 'saved' her in volume three, and has continued to help her in the shadows. Had two 'fake' dates with him. Knows about his deepest secret.

Aisa - Touma saved her in volume two, now currently one of his classmates. Still have feelings for him as evident from volume 10, but suffers from lack of confidence. Almost had a date with him.

Imouto - Touma saved her in volume three, was given a necklace by Touma as a gift. Still have strong feelings for him as evident from volume 12.

Kanzaki - Not sure when exactly did she start to like him, but was hinted in volume 7 and 11. Cosplayed for Touma once.

Itsuwa - I haven't read volume 14 or 16 yet so I can't comment. But in Volume 11 when she first appeared, she had a crush on Touma already but was too shy.

Ursula and Anieze - As far as I've read, nothing solid, but I've heard that it was evident in volume 18... Can someone confirm?
Gracias amigos

now Touma has alot of choice from loli to Hawt girl to pick for his waifu
hmmm...if you list them based on their age..than it will be like this....

1.Misaka Imouto no.10032 (less than a year)
2.Index (loli )
3.Mikoto Misaka (around 15)
4.Aisa Himegami (same age as him)
5.Kanzaki Kaori (18 but so damn HAWT)
6.Itsuwa (????)

while if its based on boobies
1.Kanzaki Kaori (Mmmm...Melons)
2.Aisa Himegami (average...I think)
3.Misaka Mikoto & Imouto 10032 (almost flat LOL)
4.Itsuwa (????)
5.Index (flat like a board gyahahahaha)
Old 2010-06-03, 08:34   Link #3205
stillmissing

According to some people on 2ch, the latest Dengeki Bunko Bootleg reports a release date of August 10th for vol 21.
Old 2010-06-03, 08:48   Link #3206
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
1.Misaka Imouto no.10032 (less than a year)
2.Index (loli )
3.Mikoto Misaka (around 15)
4.Aisa Himegami (same age as him)
5.Kanzaki Kaori (18 but so damn HAWT)
6.Itsuwa (????)
Index is the same age as Mikoto, in fact if you look carefully, they're about the same height though Index is sightly shorter by 13cm.

Itsuwa is also the same age as Touma and Aisa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
According to some people on 2ch, the latest Dengeki Bunko Bootleg reports a release date of August 10th for vol 21.
Three months time... I was expecting July

Is there a pic of the cover yet? If not, I wouldn't get my hopes up...
Old 2010-06-03, 08:54   Link #3207
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
no...IMO it's more like Zeppelin one.
wait! isn't that Starcraft II screenshot?, the game come out already?

*checked Baka-tsuki translate project*
no update yet!
Go and check the SS1.

Spoiler for A bit more of info from Vol.20:
Old 2010-06-03, 08:54   Link #3208
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

august ><. Feel so long ><. At least I will have my trip around China to feel my schedule on July :P
Old 2010-06-03, 09:05   Link #3209
Bordix

They release covers like a month earlier, right? So I guess July then...

Also, Accelerator sounds pathetic there. I hope he gets some dignity in the next volume.
Old 2010-06-03, 09:38   Link #3210
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Also, Accelerator sounds pathetic there.
Well with Last Order on that state, he already had a breakdown which got worst after meeting Misaka WORST(not pun intended).

Quote:
I hope he gets some dignity in the next volume.
I guess that will happen after he changed his mind and stopped to be emo.

EDIT:

@Tsunade666: I read from you that A.C. send few jets against Russia's Air Force, I was wondering why and I just reminded that Hamazura destroyed many jets during his fight against Mugino in the vol.19.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-06-03 at 12:48.
Old 2010-06-03, 16:00   Link #3211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@Tsunade666: I read from you that A.C. send few jets against Russia's Air Force, I was wondering why and I just reminded that Hamazura destroyed many jets during his fight against Mugino in the vol.19.

He only destroyed two or something

But by the looks of it, it doesn't seem to affect Academy City's air power at all. Aerospace technology advance quite alot in the last 60 years, who's to say 20-30 years from now we will have those kinds of planes too...
Old 2010-06-03, 17:08   Link #3212
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Here we go again...

You left out Seiri and Lessar.
Old 2010-06-03, 17:57   Link #3213
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
You left out Seiri and Lessar.
There's nothing to suggest that Seiri was attracted to Touma that way, in fact during one of her monologues she clearly stated that she was completely neutral about him, neither hating nor liking.

Lessar... I heard was just teasing him.
Old 2010-06-03, 18:11   Link #3214
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I'd say she's just a tsundere.

And Lessar started to like him after he saved her; you could say it's just teasing but I don't think so.
Old 2010-06-03, 18:33   Link #3215
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'd say she's just a tsundere.
Hmmm? How so? She wasn't even concerned when she held his hand.

There's Mikoto-Tsundere, there's Index-Jealousy, and then there's Seiri-Impenetrable fortress. Like I've said, in her monologue Touma isn't really anyone important to her, and unless something happened in the SS or vol 14, that seems to be the case all around.

Quote:
And Lessar started to like him after he saved her; you could say it's just teasing but I don't think so.
Well I can't comment on that since I haven't read vol 20, but it seems to be the general opinion for those who have.
Old 2010-06-03, 18:46   Link #3216
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Hmmm? How so? She wasn't even concerned when she held his hand.

There's Mikoto-Tsundere, there's Index-Jealousy, and then there's Seiri-Impenetrable fortress. Like I've said, in her monologue Touma isn't really anyone important to her, and unless something happened in the SS or vol 14, that seems to be the case all around.
It's my understanding that it is in contention rather she likes him or not, and I tend to lean to the more liking him side since he's Touma. We'll just have to wait till the anime to find out I guess.

Quote:
Well I can't comment on that since I haven't read vol 20, but it seems to be the general opinion for those who have.
From what I've read she's trying to seduce him because she started liking him after he saved her during the English Civil War. You could call it "teasing", but that doesn't mean she has no feelings for him.
Old 2010-06-04, 01:51   Link #3217
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

teasing is just... teasing.
Old 2010-06-04, 02:36   Link #3218
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It's my understanding that it is in contention rather she likes him or not, and I tend to lean to the more liking him side since he's Touma. We'll just have to wait till the anime to find out I guess.
How can it be in contention if there's nothing to support it ?

All the other 6 girls That I've mentioned all had clear signs, since Seiri doesn't have any I just can't place her in the harem, cause even Kuroko has a slight heart-wavering moment and people don't count her in...
Old 2010-06-04, 03:11   Link #3219
sasuke706

Quote:
Even Kuroko has a slight heart-wavering moment and people don't count her in...
To be fair, a couple volumes later and she wants to kill Touma again.

Not to mention the magic side girls seem to be 'healthier' compared to the science side girls. I wouldn't mind Seiri having a thing for Touma, as she's probably the easiest to talk to among his harem-ees, even not attacking him for seeing her naked (actually listening to an excuse afterwards from a protagonist is rare).
Old 2010-06-04, 03:26   Link #3220
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
To be fair, a couple volumes later and she wants to kill Touma again.
The point is compare to Seiri, I just can't call her a member of his harem yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Not to mention the magic side girls seem to be 'healthier' compared to the science side girls.
It's quite even really.

Magic

Index
Kanzaki
Itsuwa

Science

Mikoto
Aisa
Imouto
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen