Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 14:15   Link #1641
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, there might have been an interview too but I don't know about it - though this little conversation does confirm that her spiky hair is her natural state...

Oh, and here's more of those: http://rebeleleven.livejournal.com/tag/bokura+no+hibi
So Kallen has erotic dreams about Zero ? ROLF, thank you, I did read some translations but this site is more complete

bladeofdarkness :

Now you're routing for Milly x Kallen ?
Pan chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 15:29   Link #1642
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
it does have its merits
Old 2008-06-26, 15:51   Link #1643
Mahmed

My conspiray theory is that Kallen will cause an uproar in Britannia. The Stadtfeld family being a very powerful has been planning to take over the Brittanian monarchy for very a long time. Kallen could be the focal point to all of it and lead to end up being Queen.
It fits with the info sunrise released for code geass 2nd season that Kallen is critical and will leave the Black Knights. I wouldn't regard her getting together with Lelouch as being critical to the story. In fact I don't even think Lelouch's love interest is that important to the major plotline. (Unless Lelouch rescues her and my theory is dashed without any hope of surviving)
Mahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 15:55   Link #1644
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmed View Post
My conspiray theory is that Kallen will cause an uproar in Britannia. The Stadtfeld family being a very powerful has been planning to take over the Brittanian monarchy for very a long time. Kallen could be the focal point to all of it and lead to end up being Queen.
It fits with the info sunrise released for code geass 2nd season that Kallen is critical and will leave the Black Knights. I wouldn't regard her getting together with Lelouch as being critical to the story. In fact I don't even think Lelouch's love interest is that important to the major plotline. (Unless Lelouch rescues her and my theory is dashed without any hope of surviving)
So Kallen'd lead a coup against Britannia? That's some MAJOR speculation!
I don't think it's bad though .
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:01   Link #1645
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Okay, that may be stretching things a bit TOO far out there. An interesting premise, but I am not sure if it will occur that way... Would be interesting though.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:27   Link #1646
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Still, if the Stadtfeld family is powerful enough to contest the throne, why is their daughter going to a commoner school in Area 11.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 16:47   Link #1647
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Still, if the Stadtfeld family is powerful enough to contest the throne, why is their daughter going to a commoner school in Area 11.

if the Stadtfelds make a move for the crown and actually win
doesnt that mean that lulu's new enemy is kallens family (emperors come and go but the empire stays)
Old 2008-06-26, 16:48   Link #1648
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
If that's the case why the hell is she still in Japan?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 17:10   Link #1649
Mahmed

According to my theory, Zero will help Kallen with the end game. Because Brittania being such a powerful empire might take too long for Zero to defeat even with his United States Alliances. This might be the back door route to winning. I know Lelouch wants to destroy Brittania because he said its rotten to its core (I dont agree with Suzaku's change from within) but a change of leadership might be what is need for Brittania to stop the ideology "Ineqality is justice, the strong should survive".
Old 2008-06-26, 17:14   Link #1650
Mahmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
If that's the case why the hell is she still in Japan?
I know my theory doesnt hold much water but I thought it would be an interesting development. Maybe a situation has been created where the Stadtfelds need Kallen. After all she is the illegitimate child of a Stadtfeld and an Eleven woman hence still stuck in Japan. (Werent Lelouch and Nunnaly couriered to Japan as well because of Marianne's death)
Old 2008-06-26, 22:33   Link #1651
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I know my theory doesnt hold much water but I thought it would be an interesting development. Maybe a situation has been created where the Stadtfelds need Kallen. After all she is the illegitimate child of a Stadtfeld and an Eleven woman hence still stuck in Japan. (Werent Lelouch and Nunnaly couriered to Japan as well because of Marianne's death)
Well, Charles saw these two children of his as "useless". Even if Marianne had been alive, I doubt she could have stood in Charles's way.

On Kallen being a noble, it is possible, though her actions would have caused major problems to her father, who must have gone to great pains to hide her links to him (so that we haven't heard of the "link" yet). Kallen as a noble IS interesting, but it will open up a can of worms.
Old 2008-06-26, 22:42   Link #1652
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, Charles saw these two children of his as "useless". Even if Marianne had been alive, I doubt she could have stood in Charles's way..
Yeah well that was AFTER Lelouch threw a tantrum in front of him.

Quote:
I know Lelouch wants to destroy Brittania because he said its rotten to its core (I dont agree with Suzaku's change from within) but a change of leadership might be what is need for Brittania to stop the ideology "Ineqality is justice, the strong should survive".
I dunno, China was more rotten to its core. At least Britannians keep up a certain standard of living yet Lelouch didn't destroy it.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 04:26   Link #1653
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

I'd actually hazard a guess that just like the way the Ashfords supported Marrianne the Stadtfelts could've been the ones that backed Charles. Would explain why they are said to be so powerfull and influential(do you get anymore so than the big daddy) and why Kallen thought she would get off with just a slap on the wrists.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 04:27   Link #1654
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Maybe, that's why Kallen feels that she has to help Lelouch/Zero even more.
Old 2008-06-27, 04:30   Link #1655
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I'd actually hazard a guess that just like the way the Ashfords supported Marrianne the Stadtfelts could've been the ones that backed Charles. Would explain why they are said to be so powerfull and influential(do you get anymore so than the big daddy) and why Kallen thought she would get off with just a slap on the wrists.
Oh, that might be possible. I can see how it'd fit with the current story as well - and how ironic it would be in that case that Kallen is supporting Lelouch.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 04:34   Link #1656
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Oh, that might be possible. I can see how it'd fit with the current story as well - and how ironic it would be in that case that Kallen is supporting Lelouch.
Yep. The father supported the old man and Kallen is supporting the son. Talk about fate.
Old 2008-06-27, 04:37   Link #1657
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

But, somehow, that kind of setting screams "Cagalli". Her father favoured neutrality, while she opt to choose a side. In Kallen's case, choosing opposite sides.... reminds me of Athrun and Patrick.
Old 2008-06-27, 04:42   Link #1658
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
But, somehow, that kind of setting screams "Cagalli". Her father favoured neutrality, while she opt to choose a side. In Kallen's case, choosing opposite sides.... reminds me of Athrun and Patrick.
She has a reason too however. She's half Japanese, considers herself Japanese and her brother was killed fighting Britannia.
Old 2008-06-27, 04:44   Link #1659
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Wait, did they mention if the brother was a half-brother, or full?
Old 2008-06-27, 04:51   Link #1660
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Wait, did they mention if the brother was a half-brother, or full?
Half brother. If he was like Kallen there father would've tried to adopt him formally like her. He didn't. Naota died. Kallen got pissed and tried to avenge her brother by destroying Britannia.