AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 5 7.04%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 28.17%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 16 22.54%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 9.86%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.41%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-14, 12:12   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Regios - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Regios, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-02-14, 12:27   Link #2
TrueKnight

Okay, finally it's up. So far from ep 5 preview we have:

- the letter from Lilin;
- Mei and her gang seems getting all worked up from that letter;
- Nina and Kalian planning mischiveous deeds;
- Felli fails cooking; and
- a glimpsed at Layfon's training in his combat suit.

Wonder if we're gonna get full cover and answer on this.
Old 2009-02-14, 13:21   Link #3
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, until the raw gets out, you could always collect hints and other clues from here:

Chrome-Shelled Regios episode 06
Spoiler for 2chan thread for CSR episode 06 / Shikabane Hime (scroll down till midpage to find the CSR caps):
GUIDELINES / RULES:

- Do NOT spread the 2chan link.
- If you want to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.
- If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and kindly supply the new links. In other words, do NOT hotlink.

When the short-lived 2chan threads get junked along with their contents (meaning: the screenshots), the broken urls lead the user to a pageful of adult advertisements, a type of content that goes against Animesuki's policy on inappropriate material.

I'll erase the URL in a few hours (at least until the first raw or blog entry appears you-know-where) so, if you want to visit the page later on, save my link somewhere (in your bookmarks or notepad...whatever) while it's still up.

EDIT: raw's out. You're better off acquiring it than relying on temporary 2chan screencaps, so please consider dling it.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-02-14 at 16:09. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Old 2009-02-14, 13:42   Link #4
TrueKnight

Judging from the pics they're the same as ep 5 preview showed us... now if only there's a summary. -_-
Old 2009-02-14, 14:03   Link #5
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

A grumpy Felie is fine too.
Old 2009-02-14, 14:21   Link #6
zibi88

I will say that this episode was kinda boring... actualy nothing happens... besides lots of talk...

Spoiler for about ep6:
Old 2009-02-14, 14:56   Link #7
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-14, 15:09   Link #8
zibi88

Hmm there are few names of next episodes and it seems that it will get interesting from this poing.... kinda ep8&9 titles are bugging me since I used normal translator it kinda its strange ^^ but well episode 8 mentions something about an enemy (maybe someone that layfon met in past..... maybe that short-white-haired guy with that little red-haired girl in ep1...dont know ^^) and ep9 title is bugging me the most.... it was something about Heaven-blade [transfer student].... there could be 2meenings...like... someone from Grendan will come to Zueli like a transfer student to meet up with Layfon (or see if he growned up xD who knows... maybe the queen learns in earlier episodes where Layfon went and that he is the closest person to Lilin....we can only speculate)..... or the queen found someone on the 12th heaven blade place (after Layfon)....

Kinda I would like to see someone from Grendan comeing to Zueli ^^ that long-haired guy that fights with fists (from ep1) or the one with green hairs the masters of strings ;P But Lilin comeing to Layfons side would be the best XD he could focus on protecting city with the idea that his closest person is here to comfort him in his depression ^^

Anyway time will show what awaits us... but from next episode 7 kinda it looks like things will go more interesting ^^
Old 2009-02-14, 16:35   Link #9
AlaAlba

I think this episode is better than any of previous ones in term of the pace of the story, it doesnt feel rushed like eps 5, I hope they ll keep the pace like this.

and too bad Reifon didnt read Leerin's letter, her role seems getting smaller and smaller...
Old 2009-02-14, 17:32   Link #10
Enternal

Lillin's role is getting smaller for now but since she's could be considered the main heroine, I guess that when we finally get to her part, it's going to be a drastic change.
Old 2009-02-14, 17:47   Link #11
zibi88

if Lilin wasnt important then she wouldnt be on front of anime posters ^^ for now there is development of others characters and well she later might appear with a visit in Layfons place ^^ (after recevieing a letter from Layfon... like in what shit he walked in [whole city depends on his power... while in grendan he could fight under less presure becouse of others heaven blades in town.... and here screw the fight and the city will die....that is huge pressure XD] and that he met few girls <--decideing factor to move there xD )

Right now its more like development Zueli characters.....but maybe it would change after some of Layfons accomplishments (killing monsters solo for Zueli city not for money but to protect them).....maybe after some time the word will spread around other cities and eventualy it will reach Grendan... so maybe queen would reconsider to go there and see it on her own eyes if Layfon changed (grown up a little) and maybe she could try and give him his title back :P

Anyway time will show how the story will go.... maybe the novel readers know more but I'm not one of them so I'm baseing on my own throughts and material from few episdoes ^^
Old 2009-02-14, 18:20   Link #12
ricaryx

Yay new sub-forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Lillin's role is getting smaller for now but since she's could be considered the main heroine, I guess that when we finally get to her part, it's going to be a drastic change.
Isn't the main heroine Nina? Then Felli? Those two are the main female heroines of Regios as far as I can see. Lilin looks like a key character.
Old 2009-02-14, 18:37   Link #13
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
what other anime have where the real heroine has taken her time to appear and become a regular on the series?
l can't wait for her to make her grand entrance and overwhelm those wannabe heroines nina&felis. you can tell presence is going to be huge, just look how something so simple as a letter had most girls acting. till lilin get's to where layfon is, l consider mei the substitutable heroine. just look how awesome she was in this episode nina/felis can compete with her cute factor
eppy 6
Spoiler:

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2009-02-14 at 20:06.
Old 2009-02-14, 18:53   Link #14
Westlo
Lets be reality

Episode 23 - Just wait until Lilin shows up, it's going to be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Kinda I would like to see someone from Grendan comeing to Zueli ^^ that long-haired guy that fights with fists (from ep1) or the one with green hairs the masters of strings ;P
The long haired fist fighter would be a safe bet considering he's in the OP and ED.
Old 2009-02-14, 19:03   Link #15
ThoHell

Everyone knows that Fon-fon is strong, but they hardly have the slightest clue on how strong or how awesome he is, which makes it frustrating for us viewers who know. Fon-fon is too strong for these people, whoever has him on their team is at too great of an advantage and will appear to rely on him, it's have having both inspiration and demotion at the same time. Anyways, I trying to like this series, but sometimes the way the characters think and act is frustrating. I guess it's for the humor of the series, but it kind of clashes with my way of thinking. I'm just a person who desires more realistic thinking I guess. Ep. 07 looks good, can't wait for it.

The training they're doing is suppose to be hard, but it's like walking through the park for Fon-fon. Their training at the school is somewhat realistic, but what Fon-fon does isn't. I wonder what they would imagine or would think if they saw the way he was trained? It's like a person vs. a god.

Oh, does that long white haired fist fighter from ep. 01 looks a lot like that guy with the short hair that appeared when Fon-fon made his appearance at the school for the first time?

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-02-14 at 21:16.
Old 2009-02-14, 19:08   Link #16
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Episode 23 - Just wait until Lilin shows up, it's going to be awesome.
that would be awesome...
end of episode 22...
layfon: felis l think l might have...
felis: *blushing* have what layfon...?
*enter ed song*
opening of episode 23
layfon: feelings for...
*enters lilin*
layfon: ah lilin!!!
layfon:......ah will you excuse me felis... my lilin is here, how about you go stand in that corner over there or something.
awesome.......

Old 2009-02-14, 19:41   Link #17
zalem

Mei, awesome? Hardly. Cute alone doesn't win with me. It's all about the attitude and personality and hers certainly doesn't do anything for me...well, no point in getting into this again. But then no one was particularly awesome this episode. Nothing really special here. Hopefully things will be more interesting next episode.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:40   Link #18
meh

Good episode. Nice change of pace from the serious episode 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
I think this episode is better than any of previous ones in term of the pace of the story, it doesnt feel rushed like eps 5, I hope they ll keep the pace like this.

and too bad Reifon didnt read Leerin's letter, her role seems getting smaller and smaller...
She's going to play a big part fairly soon. The reason she hasn't gotten much screen time until now, I assume, is because they don't want to keep cutting to the Grenadon storyline and prefer to keep everything in Zuelini for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Everyone knows that Fon-fon is strong, but they hardly have the slightest clue on how strong or how awesome he is, which makes it frustrating for us viewers who know. Fon-fon is too strong for these people, whoever has him on their team is at too great of an advantage and will appear to rely on him, it's have having both inspiration and demotion at the same time. Anyways, I trying to like this series, but sometimes the way the characters think and act is frustrating. I guess it's for the humor of the series, but it kind of clashes with my my thinking. I'm just a person who desires more realistic think I guess. Ep. 07 looks good, can't wait for it.

The training they're doing is suppose to be hard, but it's like walking through the park for Fon-fon. Their training at the school is somewhat realistic, but what Fon-fon does isn't. I wonder what they imagine or would think if they saw the way he was trained? It's like a person vs. a god.

Oh, does that long white haired fist fighter from ep. 01 looks a lot like that guy with the short hair that appeared when Fon-fon made his appearance at the school for the first time?
I can understand your frustration due to the method in which this anime choose to tell the story. But trust me this will not continue to be the case. In fact, if you watch the fighters in the OP, you'll notice that you probably haven't seen most of them sine ep 1.

Also remember that there are filth monsters around.
Old 2009-02-14, 20:55   Link #19
TrueKnight

So in summary, episode 6 advances through the plot, and involves lots of talk. So for full enjoyment, I guess I have no choice but to wait on the subs and restrain myself not to download the raw. DAMN.
Old 2009-02-14, 21:41   Link #20
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
So in summary, episode 6 advances through the plot, and involves lots of talk. So for full enjoyment, I guess I have no choice but to wait on the subs and restrain myself not to download the raw. DAMN.
yea thats how it should be but for me I went and took a peek at the raw...and now I'm left with a great desire to know what was said during the Fon-Fen sceneary

no matter how you look at them they do look like a couple(raises mad-mob-repellent force shield)