AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-25, 05:02   Link #3261
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
please dont ignore my post...where can i get the lambda patch?
We aren't ignoring your post, we just assume people read the previous pages of this thread before asking such questions.
Old 2012-03-25, 13:36   Link #3262
Frederica Bernkastel
King of Goobers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
We aren't ignoring your post, we just assume people read the previous pages of this thread before asking such questions.
Pretty much this.

People should stop trying to be spoon fed and actually actively try to find what they're looking for in the thread before constantly asking and then accusing others for ignoring them.
Old 2012-03-25, 17:44   Link #3263
adiosToreadon

Spoiler:

would it be too annoying to bring this back up?
Old 2012-03-25, 19:06   Link #3264
Worldend Dominator
Territory Lord

Gah, I think my game is broken. Whenever I try to play as Willard, the game crashes and sends me back to desktop. It happens whenever the game loads and he's a fighter in it - even if he's a backup fighter. I'm on patch 2.20.

I've tried a fresh install, to no avail. What do?

Last edited by Worldend Dominator; 2012-03-25 at 19:29.
Old 2012-03-25, 20:23   Link #3265
Solkiskey

Did you install patch 2.10+2.11 and 2.20? I think you still need to install 2.10+2.11 in order to use Will, even if you installed 2.20.
Old 2012-03-25, 20:46   Link #3266
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreadon View Post
would it be too annoying to bring this back up?
Not at all, but I would have brought it up next month when Bern is out and we have everything in the game. Then we can proceed to solve all this in 1 sweep instead of doing it multiple times.

Also, Black Battler has 2 Meta initiation phrases.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:13   Link #3267
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
EDIT: Nope, Lambda's phrases when calling Meta don't change depending on character. She says the same thing.

When facing B.Battler, Willard's meta call is "I don't accept you as the culprit!", yet i'm not sure if that's solely B.Battler. I know he doesn't have a separate one for Lambda(uses the regular one about everything being fantasy) and there's another one which I always miss.

Black Battler's second Meta calling is "Come, let's get this * of demons started"

EDIT2: Willard's meta call isn't specific to B.Battler, he uses it against Dlanor too.

Last edited by Azule; 2012-03-26 at 02:01.
Old 2012-03-26, 01:48   Link #3268
Drifloon

Quote:
Meta Re-expansion: Stop saying 'uu-uu'!!
For some reason I find this absolutely hilarious.
Old 2012-03-26, 02:52   Link #3269
reiimuuchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifloon View Post
For some reason I find this absolutely hilarious.
Rosa's gone insane and now believes all of her opponents to be Maria.
Yes, I'm sure that's what it is.
That's probably why CPU Rosa gets so angry every time I come within an inch of her and keeps trying to kick me to death ;_;
Old 2012-03-26, 09:43   Link #3270
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
BBattler actually has three meta declarations.

For the second one, its さあ、悪夢の始まりだ (saa, Akumu no hajimari da!) which means "Now, its the beginning of a nightmare!" or something along those lines (ty LyricalAura)

He alternates between that one and the one listed above pretty freely, but against Beatrice and Shannon he says お前は俺のものだ (omae wa ore no mono da) "You belong to me" or "You are my belonging." Not sure if he also says this to some of the others (like kanon, lucifer, 410, etc) but I know he atleast says it to Shannon and Beatrice.

His first objection is something along the lines of "No one can deny my existence," though I'm not super 100% sure thats what he's saying, having trouble catching that second last word

Absolutely no idea what his re-expansion is lol.

Second Objection could be something like "It wont turn out the way you are thinking" or something, but I can never really hear the last word he says here so I'm kind of guessing.

Final Re-Expansion says 俺の世界を見せてやるよ (ore no sekai o misete yaru yo) "I'll show you my world!"

Having the raw voice files would be super helpful for this, but I can't find any of them for any of the non-original characters

Last edited by TwilightsCall; 2012-03-26 at 22:14. Reason: Fixed for reasons below
Old 2012-03-26, 12:31   Link #3271
SkullClad
Shadow Keeper

Send a message via MSN to SkullClad
And don't forget of "Let me laugh even/ever (dunno) more!" (Ore wo motto warawaseru!)
Old 2012-03-26, 12:54   Link #3272
TwilightsCall

When Beatrice fires her Meta super while in the air, instead of her normal phrase she says something like "You think i'll let you get away?!"

Erika's Second Objection as far as I can tell is 貴方のもしを拝見しましょう (anata no moshi o haiken shimashou) which is something like "Lets take a look at your supposition!" or something like that. Can't think of a good word to translate 'moshi' into, but I think thats a good indication of what she's saying.

I believe Rosa declaring against Eva Beatrice is "All of the gold belongs to me!" but I can't recall offhand the Japanese of what she's saying.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:49   Link #3273
adiosToreadon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
When Beatrice fires her Meta super while in the air, instead of her normal phrase she says something like "You think i'll let you get away?!"
I don't think you can activate metaspecials in the air with the exception of Erika. I just tried that on training mode and instead I activated her red seals attack. I think she says, "You think I'll let you do that?!"
Old 2012-03-26, 15:20   Link #3274
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Beatrice can fire his meta super in air too
Old 2012-03-26, 15:33   Link #3275
TwilightsCall

You've really never seen her do it in the air before? o.o

Go training, enter meta, raise the towers, then jump and put in the meta combination. 100% sure that it works.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:16   Link #3276
maximilianjenus
[E]

You can also use B to fire her meta and the towers will hit p2 from behind and using A the towers will fall apart.
Old 2012-03-26, 17:00   Link #3277
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
BBattler actually has three meta declarations.

For the second one, I'm hearing さあ、悪魔の始まりだ (saa, Akuma no hajimari da!) but I'm not 100% sure how you would translate it :/ My best guess is something like "Now, its the beginning of a demon!" but that still sounds kind of off >.>
It's 悪夢 (nightmare), if I remember correctly.
Old 2012-03-26, 20:46   Link #3278
TwilightsCall

That would indeed make a lot more sense then what I heard lol
Old 2012-03-26, 22:52   Link #3279
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Maybe "Beginning of a demon" could be like, the birth of the demonic side of Battler, Black Battler.

Then again, "Beginning of a Nightmare" makes more sense so ignore the man who has no knowledge of the Japanese lanuage.

Anyway, LambaDelta is a character I won't be using anytime soon unless for shits and giggles and trolling my friends with her popcorn attack. Started to use Ronove more often these days and I do not know why I never used him before. I like using him with Ange for her stun skill just so I can fuck people over more often.

Old 2012-03-27, 01:01   Link #3280
0seveN

http://www22.atwiki.jp/ogonmusou/pages/75.html

Should be useful. Has Meta stuff for eveyone but Lambda and Will.
Closed Thread