AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-05, 03:22   Link #41
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

A Second season would be good, but unfortunately the author is very much dead, so a true ending as he intended would be impossible. Although a special encyclopedia like book have been released about Trinity blood, containing detailed info about all the trinity blood characters and world/history and the most interesting thing included would be the trinity blood time line which describe events that have happened well past when the anime and novel have ended. the stuff revealed are quite spoilerish such as (future character deaths/and major events that will happen in the future Trinity blood novel) as they are written based on notes left behind by the author regarding future trinity blood novels. I heard that they are planning to have several different authors continue with the Trinity blood novel, but even if they did that, a "true " ending would be impossible.

And yes, Mr Hat and Clogs Those spoilers you saw on wiki are true as they are taken directly from the Trinity blood encyclopedia. The dead author did plan to kill her off eventually.
Old 2008-02-05, 05:20   Link #42
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

So cruel, my poor little Seth.

So the spoilers aren't actually in a story? just in this encyclopedia? bleh.
Old 2008-02-06, 12:32   Link #43
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

i love this show i wish its creater did die
Old 2008-02-06, 19:23   Link #44
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
i love this show i wish its creater did die
You wish he did die? That's harsh, but considering he's dead, owells.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2008-02-07, 20:58   Link #45
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I meant i wish he didn't die lolz my bad
Old 2008-03-13, 00:59   Link #46
arkxkra
全力全開

just finish watching it, the anime series was nice, but the ending was .... o.O", i mean not that good.

I hope the author didnt died too .

I guess I need to read the novel as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
A Second season would be good, but unfortunately the author is very much dead, so a true ending as he intended would be impossible. Although a special encyclopedia like book have been released about Trinity blood, containing detailed info about all the trinity blood characters and world/history and the most interesting thing included would be the trinity blood time line which describe events that have happened well past when the anime and novel have ended. the stuff revealed are quite spoilerish such as (future character deaths/and major events that will happen in the future Trinity blood novel) as they are written based on notes left behind by the author regarding future trinity blood novels. I heard that they are planning to have several different authors continue with the Trinity blood novel, but even if they did that, a "true " ending would be impossible.

And yes, Mr Hat and Clogs Those spoilers you saw on wiki are true as they are taken directly from the Trinity blood encyclopedia. The dead author did plan to kill her off eventually.
btw, where can find the "Trinity blood encyclopedia", it relased or not?

Last edited by arkxkra; 2008-03-13 at 01:12.
Old 2008-03-13, 01:38   Link #47
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkxkra View Post
btw, where can find the "Trinity blood encyclopedia", it relased or not?
It was released a long time ago.....

You can only get it in Japan.
Old 2008-05-26, 09:41   Link #48
magnuskn

Excuse me, but weren´t the novels finished by another author? So I guess a second season of Trinity Blood would be possible? The anime definitely had good style, although it spend the first half of the it on too much random monster stuff. The second half went off very well, though...
Old 2008-05-26, 09:48   Link #49
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Nope. the novel is being planed to be finished by several other authors. You see there are 2 main group of novels . The ROM series and the RAM series. The ROM are the Main storyline and the RAM were the side stories. The ROM have yet to have any new additions since the author past away. Only More RAM novels have being published so far.
Old 2008-08-12, 13:16   Link #50
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Hey sorry for the necromancy, but I was wondering if someone could explain something to me from the novels I saw on Wikipedia.

Spoiler for Cat/Tres/Seth/Orden:
I just finished this series and it was an amazing one. The detail and plot as well as characters are very well put together. Of course the ending left a lot of holes, but the creator died, so how are you supposed to finish right? Haha...

Anyway, I was wondering if you or anyone can link me to this "wiki" you saw that contains this information. I tried looking at all the trinity blood pages on wikipedia and all the info I read did not have what you mention in your posts.

Thanks.
Old 2008-08-12, 22:25   Link #51
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
crap if i were the editor ill make it a hentai rather than a anime i'll make abel F..K esther hard and Noélle Bor.
well Can't the others continue this anime cause it happens to be a great anime damn.
Old 2008-08-13, 12:41   Link #52
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

as much as I want that to happen it isn't because this is a Trigun Clone. Vash doesn't get any, and neither will Abel.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2008-08-15, 18:58   Link #53
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

hmm, recently i have come upon a pack of scans from the trinity novel and encyclopedias while the information was nothing new it was still pretty shocking to see some of the future plot twists. shame the author passed away.. he had some great ideas........

Spoiler for seth's fate(its kinda graphic...):
Old 2008-08-22, 23:59   Link #54
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

My poor Seth

Quote:
I was wondering if you or anyone can link me to this "wiki" you saw that contains this information. I tried looking at all the trinity blood pages on wikipedia and all the info I read did not have what you mention in your posts.
Unless people have editted it out I used Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ood_characters

Check under Tres for a small hint about Caterina, and Seth I'm not sure where it mentioned her fate in there.
Old 2008-09-05, 20:52   Link #55
LucyNyuuNyuu
Elfen Lied Addict

Trinity Blood Question

I remember watching a trinity blood episode and it had a little kid with brown hair and he was vampire... that's all i remember really can anyone tell me this kids name?
Old 2008-10-17, 13:14   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Cosplay : )

Old 2008-10-28, 14:07   Link #57
revive4563

Spoiler for Chiaki's last words:

Time waits for no one, even if you can leap through time.
Old 2009-03-16, 11:25   Link #58
christine_cute
A total anime freak^^

The trinity blood series is my favourite anime and according to me the best one till date!!
However there could not be any second season since the author is dead.

THE TRUTH IS:
Even though the author is dead,
A SECOND SERIES IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED! Mainly because recently anothe author(rumoured to be the original author's friend) has accepted to continue the novel.

Isn't that great? I am so waiting for it!
Old 2009-03-18, 21:49   Link #59
ria1414

Trinity Blood is about a bunch of good looking guys strolling around in priestly garments, working for the vatican. Their job is to keep the methesulas (vampires who live in the society as well) in their place. The series starts out really good, then kind of went off course during the middle, but got back on track near the end. Not in my top 5 of best anime shows of all time, but a lot of action, and definitely a whole lot of eye candy.

Last edited by NightWish; 2009-03-23 at 10:03.
Old 2009-03-21, 07:37   Link #60
GreenLama
Banned

You know, I made the mistake of buying the first two volumes of this anime on DVD and ended up not liking it, in fact I pretty much found it to be extreamly boring. A friend of mine was praising it and told me I would love it and it was the end all be all of anime series and since he is pretty much always on cue with stuff like this I took the gamble before previewing it online first. I will never make this mistake again, I usualy only buy anime I really enjoy but I always preview the first 5 episodes online before I take the chance....
Closed Thread

Tags
historical, seinen, supernatural