AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-11, 10:04   Link #1
UnCauzi

The Bravest Characters in Naruto [Manga]

When I say Bravest I mean what character do you think has the most cahones? Who do you think is the most stand up character in the Naruto-verse that doesn't let the bad times get them down. Who doesn't flinch in the face of danger throws caution to the wind and does what they want, when they want to do it? Whether it be stupid or not?

1. Momochi Zabuzza: As a kid this guy slaughtered 100 other kids, tried to take over his own village, stared Kakashi in the face of certain death without flinching and charged like 100 guys with nothing but a Kunai. This guy is the ultimate pimp.

2. Naruto: This kid had no freinds or family, yet he keeps trying . Sure he might act scared once in a while but as soon as you step to him he'll tell you straight up that he'll kick your ass. Even before he got all Kyuubi he didn't back down. He's great.

3. Lee: Okay this guys an idiot, but their the size of bowling balls. I'd say he should get a all expense free vacation for getting his butt kicked so much.

4. Kimmaro: Dood was dying, and fought 3 people straight. Didn't think twice about his fate, just kept coming. I put him further down because when you know that you can't be hurt it doesn't take that much to keep attacking. However I imagine the illness had his body in constant pain and that takes some motzi. (sp?)
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 10:25   Link #2
Truesquirrel
Call me Squirrelmaster

Maximum Hardass Rating: *****

Sarutobi Sensei (Third Hokage):
He took on Orochimaru, the First Hokage, and the Second Hokage all at the same time. He then proceeded to summon the Death God and seal their souls away with his forever. (Orochimaru got away, but he lost all his jutsu). Hardass Rating: *****

Momochi Zabuza:
I think Zabuza loses a little credit for going soft at the end. "I want to see his face."....come on. Up until then, he was a gigantic badass. Who charges a hundred heavily armed men with only a kunai (in your mouth), no arms, and no chakra? Only Zabuza. Hardass Rating: **** 1/2

Rock Lee:
If you're tough enough to stand up while unconscious with an arm and leg broken, directly after opening five gates, you make the top five toughest Naruto characters. Hardass Rating: ****

Hyuuga Neji:
Spoiler for anyone who doesn't read the manga:
Hardass Rating: ****

Konohamaru:
Launched countless attacks on the Hokage without dying. Given a few more tries, may have taken over Konoha by himself. To hell with Orochimaru, this guy's the real threat. Hardass Rating: Off the Chart
Truesquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 10:38   Link #3
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Why does everyone love zabuza so much? To me he was a giant idiot who tried to walk the path of chaos kinda like Itachi did, except after talking all that shit he still got his ass handed to him by kakashi.

Sarutobi *****
Itachi *****
Hiashi / Kakashi / Gai ***
Neji / Gaara / Lee / Sasuke / Naruto **
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 10:38   Link #4
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnCauzi
When I say Bravest I mean what character do you think has the most cahones? Who do you think is the most stand up character in the Naruto-verse that doesn't let the bad times get them down. Who doesn't flinch in the face of danger throws caution to the wind and does what they want, when they want to do it? Whether it be stupid or not?

1. Momochi Zabuzza: As a kid this guy slaughtered 100 other kids, tried to take over his own village, stared Kakashi in the face of certain death without flinching and charged like 100 guys with nothing but a Kunai. This guy is the ultimate pimp.

2. Naruto: This kid had no freinds or family, yet he keeps trying . Sure he might act scared once in a while but as soon as you step to him he'll tell you straight up that he'll kick your ass. Even before he got all Kyuubi he didn't back down. He's great.

3. Lee: Okay this guys an idiot, but their the size of bowling balls. I'd say he should get a all expense free vacation for getting his butt kicked so much.

4. Kimmaro: Dood was dying, and fought 3 people straight. Didn't think twice about his fate, just kept coming. I put him further down because when you know that you can't be hurt it doesn't take that much to keep attacking. However I imagine the illness had his body in constant pain and that takes some motzi. (sp?)
I think you meant cojones.

I would have to mention a couple of them.

Naruto: This is the only character that shoots first and ask questions later. I wouldn't know if its cojones or stupidity but he can back it up.

Sasuke: I don't know if he fits in this kind category but he is a kind of guy that won't back down of any fight escpecially if the odd are against him. This guy charged a chidori at Itachi, that kind of tell you, he isn't afraid to fight anyone. One must be real stupid or have some balls to fight Itachi.

Kimimaro: Come on guys, who would have fought three of the strongest genin in a row and won that battle. Now, that pure cojones.

Lee: This is a guy that had the balls to face Gaara in the preliminaries and gave him a hell of a beating. He lost the fight but no other genin could have put a more proper fight, except maybe Neji.

Kabuto: He fought a Sannin and manage to tell about it.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 10:45   Link #5
Gai-Kakashi

Lee is pretty damn brave, frequently taking on the strongest enemies he can find even when he's outnumbered (Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara & Kimi are all monsters). Not to mention following team Shikamaru on their mission immediately after getting out of a life saving surgery.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 11:07   Link #6
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

What the hell is cahones of cojones??? Please explain.

I think it would be Lee, never giving up and like Truesquirrel said "If you're tough enough to stand up while unconscious with an arm and leg broken, directly after opening five gates". I'd say lee is the bravest so far, maybe my opinion will change later on
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 11:16   Link #7
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

I would say Naruto is the bravest. Stands up for his friend or even people he don't know that well nomather who the enemy is. But the bad part is that he never use his brain before after he has charged in :P
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 19:57   Link #8
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Using truesquirrel's hardass rating
Naruto:*****
Nobody charges into certain death like Naruto. He charged Zabuza for a freaking headband. He charged Oro and his giant snake in the chunnin exam. He charged that crazy Gaara kid. After, and to some extent during, the Itachi "fight" at the hotel he charged or wanted to charge Itachi. I mean even after he saw how tough Itachi was he still wanted to go after him.
Spoiler:

Gai:*****
This guy was going to fight Itachi while only looking at his feet. Sure we know Gai is eccentric, but that's still some major balls there.

Zabuzza:****1/2
Simply for fighting Kakashi a second time. The second time he had to know he was outclassed. Kakashi already had copied his major moves and would have had time to prepare himself and his students. Charging the thugs in his mortally injured state doesn't mean anything to me as a badass ninja, but it does show how far the guy will go to get even.

Shikamaru:****
Sure he uses his brain, but that's not cheating. It's all the guy has, his jutsus tend to suck but he's gone into the unknown quite a few times relying on nothing but his strategies to save his ass. Facing the pursuers by himself when they were chasing sasuke and gaara. Hell, just watching him lead the others in the current manga story and you know he's a badass...

Kakashi:***1/2
The guy has gone up against Itachi and even was willing to fight Oro and sacrifice his life if need be to kill him. Only four stars though because his chances of success against either one are higher than Naruto's or the incredibly insane Gai.

Sasuke:**
Everytime Sasuke has met someone stronger than him(except Itachi) his first reaction is fear. Sure, Naruto had the same result a few times but Naruto snaps out of it faster. Sasuke is arrogant more than anything, he thinks he'll always win when he fights.

And how bout some love for the ladies?
Anko:****
Giving her that cause she was willing to fight Oro one-on-one knowing her only chance would be to use a suicide attack.

Hinata:***1/2
She fought Neji knowing everything about his techniques and knowing she probably couldnt' win.

Sakura:***
Yes I know, she sucks... Face it though she always seems less afraid than Sasuke but in proportion to her crappy fighting she's gone way out of her league before. Fighting the three sound nins by herself or at least being prepared to was pretty good for her, especially after they had bested Lee.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 20:18   Link #9
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Pretty much obvious

Yondaime: ********************************

Guy took on Kyubi all by himself and even sealed him, guy didn't even get scared!
Old 2004-06-11, 20:24   Link #10
K9Platnum685
Dark Hadou Master

Send a message via AIM to K9Platnum685
These hardass ratings may also be dumbass rating.

Naruto:Can get killed so easily but isn't due to fact that he is main character
Dumass rating: ¤¤¤¤¤¤
K9Platnum685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 20:35   Link #11
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
I got love for Lee. I mean when he dropped those weights during his fight with Gaara, my mouth dropped my expression --> and then when he opened those gates

then of course, Naruto. He falls down the first time, he gets up harder the 2nd try. He gets knocked down on the 8th try, ge comes faster on the 9th.

and shikamaru because
Spoiler:
and when he stayed back to trik those other ninjas during the distruction of konoha.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 20:43   Link #12
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Chouji: That fat bastard went out like a hero.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 20:49   Link #13
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Chouji: That fat bastard went out like a hero.
he's not fat. he is just big boned!

Last edited by PerniciousJuJu; 2004-06-12 at 00:11.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 20:52   Link #14
Makyz

Send a message via AIM to Makyz
I agree with all of the above, except for the Itachi one

how brave is he? guess it took alot of bravery to slaughter your family members, and run away from jounins, and the pervert sensei

ah well
Makyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 21:00   Link #15
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
Sasuke:**
Everytime Sasuke has met someone stronger than him(except Itachi) his first reaction is fear. Sure, Naruto had the same result a few times but Naruto snaps out of it faster. Sasuke is arrogant more than anything, he thinks he'll always win when he fights.
Hello Sasuke hater without a perfectly good reason #123497324957

Sasuke isn't scared of anyone. All he has is an Inferiority Complex like Napoleon

Demon Brothers. (High Level Chunins)

Who sprang into action first? Whose the one that pretty much took them out before Kakashi came in. Who's the one that mocked your ********** bravest genin there is?

Haku, Whose the idiot that fought him first? And without giving up. Ran into a bunch of needles knowing he'll die?

Who threw a rock at Garaa's brother? What's his name? Who was punking Naruto and his little friends?

Garra himself. Sure he couldn't beat Garaa and he knew it. So he was willing to sacrafice his own life for Sakura and Naruto's safety.

Hell yes he was a coward. Get your facts straight Sasuke Hater without a perfectly good reason #123497324957.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 23:22   Link #16
neoko

bravest = naruto. Going within himself to confront the most powerful demon...Quite the guy!
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 00:02   Link #17
eLstar
(^_^)v

Hands down it's Haku. I don't care what anyone says, you'd have to have a tremendous amount of courage to purposely want to be in the way of a Kakashi killing blow.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 00:11   Link #18
Macbrother
The mac

Send a message via AIM to Macbrother
Quote:
Pretty much obvious

Yondaime: ********************************
Agreed. There was no greater disparity in power between two enemies in all of Naruto as was this one.
Macbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 07:35   Link #19
UnCauzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother
Agreed. There was no greater disparity in power between two enemies in all of Naruto as was this one.
I can't say I agree, no matter how great your enemy is if you facing certain death there's only one conclusion death. If I committed suicide fighting a field mouse it makes me no braver than committing suicide fighting god. It was just a matter of sacrificing your life for it.

That being said, I think the big differences are how much pain a hardass is willing to go through before he or she dies + how many times will they throw themselves into a desperate situation without hesitation.

Sure Yondaime died, but he didn't get stabbed 10 times, manage to slice through a few guys with only a kunai in his mouth and slowly bleed to death before doing so =) Then again I don't have all the details on what happened after the slash, maybe there was a lot of struggle pain or something.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 07:42   Link #20
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother
What about the fight between Itachi and his grandma?
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote