AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 28 47.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 30.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 8.47%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.39%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-07, 10:04   Link #21
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
heh, my thoughts exactly.
but something tells me the 2nd cour is gonna be -more or less- like the first one...
just you wait and see what this lame snake can do in the next episode
Old 2012-01-07, 15:48   Link #22
Senshigeia

I don't see this season as lame at all. Season 2 was lame, this one is much richer in plot, action and character development.

EDIT: LMAO!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sig credit to Bila / Avatar credit to SweetHoney

Check out my anime and manga lists!

Last edited by Senshigeia; 2012-01-07 at 20:45.
Old 2012-01-07, 21:17   Link #23
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshigeia View Post
I don't see this season as lame at all. Season 2 was lame, this one is much richer in plot, action and character development.

I agree this is no where near as lame as season 2...
Old 2012-01-07, 22:15   Link #24
Anime-fan10

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I agree this is no where near as lame as season 2...
I also agree, lol. The first two seasons were okay at best. This season has had more action and character development than both seasons combined. Just an example to prove my point: Shana no longer denies her feelings for Yuji and Yuji no longer remains without his own resolve. I mean, come on, how many episodes in the 1st and 2nd season were devoted to Shana saying, "Do I like Yuji? No, it must be something else I'm experiencing; maybe it's Alastor..." Haha
Old 2012-01-08, 00:53   Link #25
Elf song

Quote:

LOL

So SoF do remember that Khamsin was one of the group that sealed him in the past.
Old 2012-01-08, 06:15   Link #26
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
LOL

So SoF do remember that Khamsin was one of the group that sealed him in the past.
"Ahah you can't escape my revenge!!" I am really becoming a Khamsin fan in this III season. It's a pity that in the last ones he was like an insert character because he really is an important Flame Hazes, besides being one of the eldest.

I read very few pages from the novels, but from what I read S. C Staff omitted a lot of stuff. In this III season we can finally see how deep the story really his.

Old 2012-01-08, 13:52   Link #27
Ec1ge
A true 灼眼のシャナ Shanite. :D

A perfect 10/10.

(Although there wasn't really an OP in this ep somehow and Sabrac died [in my opinion] a "rushed" way, this episode was terrific. Epic fighting, twists, and the whole package exist in this episode which makes me want to watch this certain one again. :'D
Old 2012-01-08, 14:35   Link #28
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Sabrac admiring how large Yuuji's snake was (un?)intentionally homoerotic
Lol, I had the same thought during that scene. Especially since we had that joke-short with Sabrac's Magnum.

Wondering if Alastor will make an appearance anytime soon. I vaguely recall him appearing at the end of season one, but his form wasn't clear, right? Just a mass of flames or something..
Old 2012-01-08, 14:50   Link #29
Senshigeia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Lol, I had the same thought during that scene. Especially since we had that joke-short with Sabrac's Magnum.

Wondering if Alastor will make an appearance anytime soon. I vaguely recall him appearing at the end of season one, but his form wasn't clear, right? Just a mass of flames or something..
I think he is the only God capable of destroying SnH. Shana survived Tenpa Josai once and Yuji has the ring protecting him from the flames. I wish I could read the novels though, I want to know everything that's going to happen and if Alastor will or will not appear 'till the end of the story.

Old 2012-01-08, 15:07   Link #30
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
So Rebecca gets to claim that she killed Sabrac right ? I mean technically he chose death himself by not accepting a rescue, but she got the last hit in .

So pretty much all they can be happy about is one strong enemy going down and it was mostly because he chose to die. No choice for the Flame Haze army, but to fall back for now. They are drained and now the strongest forces of the enemy have arrived on the scene. Of course have to put it all on the line in one last final battle, but that's probably not right now.

Pretty good episode. An interesting struggle between Khamsin and Sabrac since control over the large amount of terrain was important for Khamsin's battle. Of course just shows the incredible power Sabrac had at his disposal. Thank god he chose to die or that next battle would be 10 times more difficult.
Old 2012-01-08, 17:48   Link #31
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
"Ahah you can't escape my revenge!!" I am really becoming a Khamsin fan in this III season. It's a pity that in the last ones he was like an insert character because he really is an important Flame Hazes, besides being one of the eldest.

I read very few pages from the novels, but from what I read S. C Staff omitted a lot of stuff. In this III season we can finally see how deep the story really his.
ITA with this - even an anime-only viewer like me could see that we were only scratching the surface with Khamsin in the first two seasons. Great to see him have a chance to shine at last.
Old 2012-01-08, 18:06   Link #32
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
So Rebecca gets to claim that she killed Sabrac right ? I mean technically he chose death himself by not accepting a rescue, but she got the last hit in .

So pretty much all they can be happy about is one strong enemy going down and it was mostly because he chose to die. No choice for the Flame Haze army, but to fall back for now. They are drained and now the strongest forces of the enemy have arrived on the scene. Of course have to put it all on the line in one last final battle, but that's probably not right now.

Pretty good episode. An interesting struggle between Khamsin and Sabrac since control over the large amount of terrain was important for Khamsin's battle. Of course just shows the incredible power Sabrac had at his disposal. Thank god he chose to die or that next battle would be 10 times more difficult.
what is better that in the next episode the plan of grand order plan reavaled acording to what yujjii said in the preview
Old 2012-01-08, 18:17   Link #33
Excorsism

I was totally waiting for those bangs to come down. He looks infinitely better.
Old 2012-01-08, 21:52   Link #34
Kristen
*Author

Shana: "A mouth to mouth kiss is an oath."
Yuji: "Get away from me! My heart isn't yours, it's Yoshida's!"
*Shana is shocked and taken away by ancient flame haze*

Awesome episode for that reason. 10/10.
Old 2012-01-08, 22:57   Link #35
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post

I think it was more of Shana wanting to kiss Yuji on the lips, but Yuji knowing his heart only belonged to Yoshida moved his face and Shana got him in the cheeks
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Old 2012-01-09, 05:31   Link #36
dodenkoudji

hello everybody i am a new member and i was wandering what is the name of the song playing when the mistquake hapen thanks.
Old 2012-01-09, 06:19   Link #37
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post

Looks like a classic winged and horned demon to me.

Old 2012-01-09, 09:08   Link #38
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post

Your ability to creatively interpret Shana III scenes in such a way that it somehow supports your YujiYoshida shipping never ceases to amuse and impress me, Kristen.

As for the episode itself, it was lots of fun. Just wall-to-wall action in this, and yet the pacing is also great. That's a rare combo, and hence something Shana III deserves much credit for.

The love/hate thing going on between Shana and Aizen!Yuji is now starting to amuse me, I must admit. Like I recently joked to an anime-watching friend in AIM chat, all Shana needed to get her romance with Yuji off the ground and going well was Yuji becoming her enemy.

Shana brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer".

Anyway, great final fight for Sabrac, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that Fecor had managed to survive for awhile and made one final act (I presume?) that was pretty darn important.

I really don't get the criticism of Snake of the Festival being a "Lame Snake". That's possibly the most impressive-looking that I've seen a snake-like entity. I think JC Staff did a wonderful job of fully capturing the awe, majesty, and power of Snake of the Festival.

All-told, excellent Episode 13. 9/10. Looking forward to more!
Old 2012-01-09, 10:53   Link #39
klare

i cant remember Sabrac's story ebing shown in the previous season but i guess his end is explained clear enough

still dont understand the connection between the the god of creation and the snake, are they one or 2 different beings...?
Old 2012-01-09, 12:02   Link #40
Elf song

They are the same being.
Snake of the Festival is his name while God of Creation is his title/post as one of the true Gods of Crimson Realm.
Closed Thread