AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-12, 06:26   Link #10761
Soji

Manic well Ise had 2 or 3 problem before vol 10. 1= Yuma trauma because of her he still scary of woman(strange but true) in vol 10 n0m@n point out that Akeno hersefl said this to him. The olny one who he show his weaknees before vol 10 was always Rias.
2= Is that before that he become devil girl not really like him(or so he thought) you know the whole being a pervert + his parent not help as well. So he really dont think that girl Like Rias or Akeno can fall for him.
3= He respect the girl feeling ..his true he is a pervert and whatever you want call him but he wont ever hurt the girl willing.

In vol 10 he confess to Rias and even there he really cant belivede that she answer yesXD The other girl say and made clear they point. And now that Rias had her first place (being his girl friend and the first in his heart) the other girl will try for the other place.
In vol 11 Koneko confess as well from what I know. In end vol 10 after Ise confess Akeno say that she can finally be serious about try to having an affair with Ise .
And Asia say like always that she will try to follow onee-chan example(Rias lol).
For Ise I'm sure he had Romantic feeling for Rias (obviously),Akeno ,Asia and I think Koneko as well so the 4 of them will be in his harem for sure. Now we had only to wait vol 12 to see how much the thing will change.
Old 2012-02-12, 06:35   Link #10762
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
They think that ise is a pervert loser (yeah i read some post like this) they don't understand his trauma or why he is that's way.it's really sad.
Let's just hope that the end of Rias arc will change this thing (then again I'm sure there will be people that will supported Raiser and think that Ise ntr him>_>)
And maybe even Rias x Raiser fanfic or shipping>_>
If someone make Rias x Raiser fanfic....i will turtor him.....cut him into piece......finaly i will kill him
Old 2012-02-12, 06:38   Link #10763
Riki
ランダム王

if i see a riasxraiser fanfic that guy better be prepared to have his ballz get dipped into boiling butter....why butter? cuz he wont die so fast...if not i would have pick lava instead...
Old 2012-02-12, 06:40   Link #10764
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
@Ruki0086 Any chance you could send that last fanfic to the author, so he could add it to cannon? Cause that would be a pretty good way to end Ise's virginity.
If i could i want my fanfic became true story.......but i dont know how to send my fanfic to author.....
and its ruki0089 not ruki0086

@riki
If someone make ero doujin Rias x Raiser............. i definitly going to kill him!!!
Old 2012-02-12, 06:47   Link #10765
Soji

Ruki0089 and Riki I agree with you two. But unfortunately the chance exists...I see thing like this on other serie. Just for example Saber x Giglamesh (or whatever you wrote that name>_>).
Talking about fanfict there is another one on facfict take after vol 11 and the route Ise in the hell and he had to come back from there.
Old 2012-02-12, 06:50   Link #10766
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@soji
just highschool dxd ero doujin Rias x Raiser.......i dont want see
Hiks..........Or should we make Website about fear of NTR

Spoiler for Part 9 little remake:
Old 2012-02-12, 06:56   Link #10767
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
If i could i want my fanfic became true story.......but i dont know how to send my fanfic to author.....
and its ruki0089 not ruki0086

@riki
If someone make ero doujin Rias x Raiser............. i definitly going to kill him!!!
i agree with you.
well there some bastard out there that will make that doujin rias x rizer with that hated theme if you understand what i mean.
that person who write that doujin,deserve good beating untill all his teeth and jaw broken,pull all his nail,and then pour salted water and stab it with nail that get hammered as hard as possible.
whip him until all his skin become like old rag that have many hole and get torned on many place.
after he beg to end his life then we kill him and make him fish food do you agree all?
Old 2012-02-12, 06:59   Link #10768
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@Fazri
I super totaly agree with you my brother!!!!!
shall we turtoring that bastard!!!! when that happen!!!
Old 2012-02-12, 07:01   Link #10769
n0m@n
C-Z

Guess what?
"Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!" ero doujin exist already. So it wont be weird if DxD ero doujin come out tomorrow. I feel so bad. They might make doujin of the girls getting @?<<{ by an oldman and stuff. And after 2 or 3 weeks by Raiser.........
Crap. I might actually kill those guys for tainting this series if they do that.......

EDIT: Ooops. It wasnt "Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!". I thought it was because of the loli's...... Seriously the police should just arrest those guys creating it.
Old 2012-02-12, 07:02   Link #10770
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@n0m
when that happen!!! i will kill that bastard !!!!
Old 2012-02-12, 07:10   Link #10771
fazri
blacksun king

we need reitou yami-neesan for do that job.
i hope the author that make doujin with that theme will get divine punishment and get the most bad end ever.
amen.
more like if ise x rias x akeno x irina x zenovia x rossweiss x koneko x kunou x asia x kuroka x ley-fey x ravel x souna x yura.
Agree all??
Old 2012-02-12, 07:11   Link #10772
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Guess what?
"Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!" ero doujin exist already. So it wont be weird if DxD ero doujin come out tomorrow. I feel so bad. They might make doujin of the girls getting @?<<{ by an oldman and stuff. And after 2 or 3 weeks by Raiser.........
Crap. I might actually kill those guys for tainting this series if they do that.......
Seem that you guys totally understood what I'm afraid for.
Let's just hope that because Ise is one of the best mc they made more vanila both in dounjin and fanfict.
Ruki0089@ I like the change you made in part 9 remarke.

fazri@ The sad thing is...they even will made Rias weak and she's not weak._.
Just for made that kind of dounjin...and I can already see how they will change the whole arrange marriage thing for this

I prefer Ise x Rias...Ise x Rias x Akeno or Ise x The 4 main for now a this point XD
Old 2012-02-12, 07:13   Link #10773
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

The doujins are tainting the orignial work!
Old 2012-02-12, 07:13   Link #10774
LOLWUTWUT
Just a hardcore gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Guess what?

EDIT: Ooops. It wasnt "Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!". I thought it was because of the loli's...... Seriously the police should just arrest those guys creating it.
I wouldn't mind if it's Ise.Atleast he deserves them.But if they got !@#$ by another person, I would voodoo curse that mothaf*cka till he wished he was never born.
Old 2012-02-12, 07:15   Link #10775
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Seem that you guys totally understood what I'm afraid for.
Let's just hope that because Ise is one of the best mc they made more vanila both in dounjin and fanfict.
Ruki0089@ I like the change you made in part 9 remarke.

fazri@ The sad thing is...they even will made Rias weak and she's not weak._.
Just for made that kind of dounjin...and I can already see how they will change the whole arrange marriage thing for this

I prefer Ise x Rias...Ise x Rias x Akeno or Ise x The 4 main for now a this point XD
yeah i can imagine that fucked bastard doujin author do that.
shit,i don't have any talent on art section even more on drawing.
my drawing totally suck,i only have little bit gift on writing story but many people have more talent than me.
i want make fanfic ise x his harem,if i can i want make doujin of it but i can't draw any decent picture at all.
Old 2012-02-12, 07:16   Link #10776
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@Fazri
ah thats...you mean this
Spoiler for ???:

but ley-fey, souna, yura, kunou not here
Old 2012-02-12, 07:20   Link #10777
Kuronosu

I agree with all of you.
If i don't agree my balls gonna get ripped off for sure. XD
Old 2012-02-12, 07:24   Link #10778
fazri
blacksun king

@ruki
my brother for ley-fey,kunou,and ravel when they become ise servant.
as for souna and yura when they fall for ise more deeply till they don't care become part ise harem.
i think that won't long after ise become high level devil.
@koronosu
that right if you don't agree say good bye to your manhood.
Old 2012-02-12, 07:25   Link #10779
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@fazri
hahaha...........you right....my brother...
Old 2012-02-12, 07:26   Link #10780
n0m@n
C-Z

Okays guy no swearing. The moderator will definitely close this thread if it continues.

@fazri
Yeah. Azazel said that Ise and Kiba might become a ultimate-class devil by the time Rias participate in the official Rating Game.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural