Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-08-17, 13:40   Link #12301
Smikimimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
Hi there Smikimimi! Welcome to the forums! What a cute name you have
Thanks in fact it's my nickname ^^ My real name is French and a lot of people don't pronounce it well in english so I just tell my nickname xD Thanks for the welcome!
Old 2012-08-17, 22:50   Link #12302
thankonomics

Hello. Thankonomics here. Just joined after lurking around for a bit. I've lived around the Pacific side of the world, mainly Philippines, Japan, and the west coast of the US.
thankonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 02:06   Link #12303
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thankonomics View Post
Hello. Thankonomics here. Just joined after lurking around for a bit. I've lived around the Pacific side of the world, mainly Philippines, Japan, and the west coast of the US.
Hi there Thankonomics! Welcome to the forums

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 07:55   Link #12304
hei00101
Hei00101

hi there, hei00101 here..
hope we get along.. )
hei00101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 12:07   Link #12305
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hei00101 View Post
hope we get along.. )
Hi hei00101! Welcome to the forums!

Old 2012-08-20, 13:08   Link #12306
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
hope we get along.. )
hey there! welcome to the forum and nice avatar too.
Old 2012-08-20, 20:32   Link #12307
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
hope we get along.. )
Hey there, welcome to the forums.

I hope you'll have a great time here. Cute avatar btw.
Old 2012-08-22, 04:00   Link #12308
IndustrialClef
Galactic Chicken Shit

Hello! I am IndustrialClef! Glad to finally have the courage to sign up on this forum! I am a big fan of anime and is hoping to talk about my favorite animes with like-minded people as well as find some recommendations for some new ones! My favorite genre of anime is horror/fantasy/thriller. I am 17 years old and my biggest passions are literature, music and history. Which anime seems to cover those three nicely. (Epic plots and soundtracks anyone?) Nice too meet you all!
IndustrialClef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 05:16   Link #12309
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndustrialClef View Post
Hello! I am IndustrialClef! Glad to finally have the courage to sign up on this forum! I am a big fan of anime and is hoping to talk about my favorite animes with like-minded people as well as find some recommendations for some new ones! My favorite genre of anime is horror/fantasy/thriller. I am 17 years old and my biggest passions are literature, music and history. Which anime seems to cover those three nicely. (Epic plots and soundtracks anyone?) Nice too meet you all!
Hi there IndustrialClef! Welcome to the forums!

Old 2012-08-22, 05:56   Link #12310
kkrizki00

hello! i am kkrizki00 btw this is the first thread i search after i register because i think it's rude not to introduce you're self if you joining something. ok back to the topic i live in bandung, west java, indonesia. (is there any indonesian here?) one of the reason i join this forum because i heard you can read a spoiler about raw LN here. well my favorite genre of manga/LN is supernatural + harem + school life. so nice to meet you!
kkrizki00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 08:07   Link #12311
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkrizki00 View Post
hello! i am kkrizki00 btw this is the first thread i search after i register because i think it's rude not to introduce you're self if you joining something. ok back to the topic i live in bandung, west java, indonesia. (is there any indonesian here?) one of the reason i join this forum because i heard you can read a spoiler about raw LN here. well my favorite genre of manga/LN is supernatural + harem + school life. so nice to meet you!
Hi kkrizki00! Welcome to the forums! There is a number of Indonesians here. Good luck sniffing them out

Old 2012-08-22, 09:47   Link #12312
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkrizki00 View Post
Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here.
Old 2012-08-23, 01:35   Link #12313
IndustrialClef
Galactic Chicken Shit

@MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank-you!
Old 2012-08-24, 12:01   Link #12314
Pretty_Yuuki
New at this..

Hello Everybody :)

Hello everyone, my names kim, or Pretty_Yuuki :P as my fav anime is Vampire Knight

Im 23 and live in redditch in the UK - I thought id just introduce myself on here and tell you alittle of what im looking for on this forum.....

....you see where im from i know NO ONE who likes anime theres no clubs or anything for me to meet people so im dying to make some friends that perhaps live in the area that i can meet and talk about anime and most of all GO TO CONVENTIONS!!. I have never been to a convention because i have no one to go with

I REALLY hope there is someone out there who loves anime as much as i and is interested in becoming good friends

Thankyou so much for listening

Kim x
"One day, Kaname's lips will lightly touch this neck of yours, and slowly, Kaname's teeth will sink in... Then you will hear the sound of Kaname drinking your own blood, Yuki-chan, then, for sure, you'll feel ecstasy"
Pretty_Yuuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 12:05   Link #12315
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_Yuuki View Post
Hello everyone, my names kim, or Pretty_Yuuki :P as my fav anime is Vampire Knight

Im 23 and live in redditch in the UK - I thought id just introduce myself on here and tell you alittle of what im looking for on this forum.....

....you see where im from i know NO ONE who likes anime theres no clubs or anything for me to meet people so im dying to make some friends that perhaps live in the area that i can meet and talk about anime and most of all GO TO CONVENTIONS!!. I have never been to a convention because i have no one to go with

I REALLY hope there is someone out there who loves anime as much as i and is interested in becoming good friends

Kim x
Hi kim! Welcome to the forums! I live in the UK too, but too bad Redditch is too far from my place.

Old 2012-08-24, 12:52   Link #12316
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty_Yuuki View Post

Kim x
Welcome to the forums Pretty_Yuuki and I hope you'll have a great time here.
Old 2012-08-24, 16:28   Link #12317
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Welcome to Animesuki everyone~ I've been inactive as of late. But, please do have some fun with the nice community around
Old 2012-08-26, 22:44   Link #12318
hobogunner

Well, I'm posting this before I even look at the User Control Panel, so if you see this where my profile is entirely bland, my apologies. (Although, I'll have to try to find a good picture, that might take some time.)

Since I'm terrible with introductions (the easiest way to get to know someone is to talk to them, instead of their preaching), I figure I should make this simple-

I'm hobogunner, the same one from baka-tsuki, wherever, wherever. You may know me from various parts of the internet, and if you don't err.....

I got into this stuff ~2 years ago, and decided to stick with it. That's pretty much it. Anything else you need to know about me, you can probably google.
hobogunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 04:48   Link #12319
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobogunner View Post
Well, I'm posting this before I even look at the User Control Panel, so if you see this where my profile is entirely bland, my apologies. (Although, I'll have to try to find a good picture, that might take some time.)

Since I'm terrible with introductions (the easiest way to get to know someone is to talk to them, instead of their preaching), I figure I should make this simple-

I'm hobogunner, the same one from baka-tsuki, wherever, wherever. You may know me from various parts of the internet, and if you don't err.....

I got into this stuff ~2 years ago, and decided to stick with it. That's pretty much it. Anything else you need to know about me, you can probably google.
Welcome to the forums, hobogunner!

Old 2012-08-27, 09:45   Link #12320
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Hello world! I'm new here, but I look forwards to reading and contributing to the discussions here. I suppose for now, I should go get myself an avatar, profile picture and signature...
Infinite Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members