AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-08-21, 02:52   Link #2321
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
If there would ever be a 3rd sequel for GS, I hope neither Lacus or Cagalli will start the war.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 10:39   Link #2322
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

got to wonder give next year will be 10th year aniversity of GS so maybe there will GS showing on next year?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 10:58   Link #2323
tetsuo69

i doubt it
Old 2011-08-21, 17:58   Link #2324
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Speaking of Athrun, i feel like i could rewatch SEED Destiny again, just for how damn pimp he is. Biggiest Gundam franchise harem ever.

Actually, were the SEED Destiny films any good?
Well I liked them alot better then the series but it depends to on how much the frequent flashbacks and clipshows bug you.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 23:43   Link #2325
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Well I liked them alot better then the series but it depends to on how much the frequent flashbacks and clipshows bug you.
Personally i can see why you'd like the films more, what with the problems that appear in the TV series being typical one. I'll check them out then, thanks.
Old 2011-08-22, 11:10   Link #2326
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Personally i can see why you'd like the films more, what with the problems that appear in the TV series being typical one. I'll check them out then, thanks.
One other little thing don't bother buying the GSD Special Edition ending if your getting the ovas it doesn't have anything new in fact the ending is a little bit shorter in the special edition.
Old 2011-08-22, 11:29   Link #2327
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
One other little thing don't bother buying the GSD Special Edition ending if your getting the ovas it doesn't have anything new in fact the ending is a little bit shorter in the special edition.
What do you mean shorter? Doesn't the SE ending have Kira in uniform?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 15:40   Link #2328
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
What do you mean shorter? Doesn't the SE ending have Kira in uniform?
I just check and no the SE ending doesn't show Kira in a Zaft uniform it also left out a short scene in ending the with Murrue and Mu watching the sunset and Waltfeld was inside making coffee.

The SE ending went the scene a memorila clips from GS that ran about the length of the credits, then the scene with Cagalli walking with other orbs, and then we see Lacus enter the Plant council chambers.

Both endings though had what was desperately needed a patch job on poor old Shinn that character was put through the wringer.
Old 2011-08-22, 15:50   Link #2329
kakakka

In SE ending , Kira is in white Zaft Uniform.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 17:36   Link #2330
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

In SE ending , Kira is in white Zaft Uniform.
No you're mistaken in the OVA ending they showed Kira in a white Zaft uniform in the SE also known as the Final Plus ending that scene wasn't included.
Look below is a link to a video that has the Final Plus ending that I was talking about before go ahead look and the scene with Kira in a white Zaft uniform isn't in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUOj2X-OsUU
Old 2011-08-22, 17:47   Link #2331
Charred Knight

Those are not the full credits, there are two parts to the credits. The second part shows Kira in a Zaft Uniform, and Athrun in an Orb uniform (revealing that he ended up with Cagalli again).
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 18:06   Link #2332
kakakka

Hhmm, I misunderstand you a bit.

I always treat the Final Plus as OVA, while the Special Editions are Movie Compilations.

However, I still remember Kira in Zaft uniform in Final Plus. I'll double check on that later(?)
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 18:41   Link #2333
GundamFan

Quote:
Hhmm, I misunderstand you a bit.

I always treat the Final Plus as OVA, while the Special Editions are Movie Compilations.

However, I still remember Kira in Zaft uniform in Final Plus. I'll double check on that later(?)
Okay well that explains alot I thought we might be having a misunderstanding and also I'm not surprised you thought Kira appeared in the white Zaft uniform I did too until I reached watched them both this afternoon. See I remembered that the ending on Final Plus was shorter then the Movie Compilations but I couldn't remember what the difference was so I had to dig them both out.
Old 2011-08-22, 19:11   Link #2334
monster

Quote:
Yeah, same here. In my mind, there's Final Plus and then there are the Special Editions.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 21:12   Link #2335
Washu-Chan