AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-15, 17:35   Link #1641
AdvocatesConspirator

It finally seems as if i'm not alone in the theory that Suzaku has received the code. Although it does seem improbably and it is taken quite literally, there is not enough information to completely disprove it.

I believe it is possible that Charles code was passed down to Lelouch, and Lelouch passed down the code to Suzaku. By using another theory of code transference and the literal interpretation of Lelouch's choice of words, it becomes possible.

But then again it does have to be taken quite literally and with the translation from Japanese to English the likelihood that the text was translated with proper accuracy is minute.
AdvocatesConspirator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 17:43   Link #1642
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvocatesConspirator View Post
It finally seems as if i'm not alone in the theory that Suzaku has received the code. Although it does seem improbably and it is taken quite literally, there is not enough information to completely disprove it.

I believe it is possible that Charles code was passed down to Lelouch, and Lelouch passed down the code to Suzaku. By using another theory of code transference and the literal interpretation of Lelouch's choice of words, it becomes possible.

But then again it does have to be taken quite literally and with the translation from Japanese to English the likelihood that the text was translated with proper accuracy is minute.
No. Suzaku didn't get code. Lelouch is just using metaphors or hidden meanings.

Spoiler for SPOILER:
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 19:40   Link #1643
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
No. Suzaku didn't get code. Lelouch is just using metaphors or hidden meanings.

Spoiler for SPOILER:
Also the code cannot be passed down if the person has not reached a higher stage in geass, CC received hers when she was in a high stage like Lulu was (both eyes geass)
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 05:59   Link #1644
AdvocatesConspirator

If you actually read what I wrote, I agree that the theory has a very low probability to be accurate considering it has to be taken literally and its originally written in japanese and then translated to english.

And there's a time gap from scene which Lelouch dies by Zero's hand and the scene preceding it. With the knowledge that they have they would be able to accomplish it within that time frame. Assuming a command geass could never be anything like the ability given, Suzaku could have been given a geass of his own and strengthened it.

But like I said, it comes down to a literal translation and one would have to assume such events to have occurred during that time span which was not shown to us.

Basically It's just another perspective, it cannot be disproven nor can it be proven, thats why it's just a theory. We all know why its unlikely to be true, just an exploration of possibilities.
AdvocatesConspirator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 06:35   Link #1645
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvocatesConspirator View Post
If you actually read what I wrote, I agree that the theory has a very low probability to be accurate considering it has to be taken literally and its originally written in japanese and then translated to english.

And there's a time gap from scene which Lelouch dies by Zero's hand and the scene preceding it. With the knowledge that they have they would be able to accomplish it within that time frame. Assuming a command geass could never be anything like the ability given, Suzaku could have been given a geass of his own and strengthened it.

But like I said, it comes down to a literal translation and one would have to assume such events to have occurred during that time span which was not shown to us.

Basically It's just another perspective, it cannot be disproven nor can it be proven, thats why it's just a theory. We all know why its unlikely to be true, just an exploration of possibilities.
Yeah, opinions are opinions. You can't change them because you say "No, that's wrong", people won't change their opinions so easily. Being strong and believing in what you think is something that is hard to destroy. Everyone should be allowed to believe what they want.

But, what makes Suzaku's immortality even more unprobable, is the fact that, to the public (Everyone but Lelouch and Orange I think) Suzaku was dead. So even if he did get Geass, he wouldn't be able to...Nevermind... -_-
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 12:52   Link #1646
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I believe the lines are used literally. Remember Lelouch describe Geass as wishes. He entrusted his 'wish' to Suzaku who accepted the 'Geass'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Also the code cannot be passed down if the person has not reached a higher stage in geass, CC received hers when she was in a high stage like Lulu was (both eyes geass)
It was said that Suzaku has some connection with Geass. The plot was dropped. It's likely that he has the potential of obtaining his Geass and if we are going with the assumption of Suzaku becomes an immortal by obtaining code from Lelouch who gotten it from Charles. Suzaku has the potential to accept the code at the same time when he 'accept' his contract of Geass since he is able to fulfill his 'contractor's' wish immediately when he obtain his Geass. It is possible for Lelouch to pass him the code without Suzaku knowing until years later . That was just my assumption.

If the assumption of holding 'Code' and 'Geass' at the same time is possible (due to Geass given by a contractor while Code from another) stands, C.C. might not know about it until she met Suzaku again and realised he holds the code. All are being 'deceived' by Lelouch

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 10:15   Link #1647
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I believe the lines are used literally. Remember Lelouch describe Geass as wishes. He entrusted his 'wish' to Suzaku who accepted the 'Geass'.

It was said that Suzaku has some connection with Geass. The plot was dropped. It's likely that he has the potential of obtaining his Geass and if we are going with the assumption of Suzaku becomes an immortal by obtaining code from Lelouch who gotten it from Charles. Suzaku has the potential to accept the code at the same time when he 'accept' his contract of Geass since he is able to fulfill his 'contractor's' wish immediately when he obtain his Geass. It is possible for Lelouch to pass him the code without Suzaku knowing until years later . That was just my assumption.

[/s]
I agree! There was this episode were Suzaku reacted to C.C. I mean , he saw her and C.C. noticed that he may be connected to Geass. ( You know, Season One )
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 00:41   Link #1648
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
I agree! There was this episode were Suzaku reacted to C.C. I mean , he saw her and C.C. noticed that he may be connected to Geass. ( You know, Season One )
Yes. It was unfortunate that the plot was dropped.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 02:20   Link #1649
Knight
Eternal Love

Spoiler for ?:

What's that image all about? Is it saying there's going to be a sequel?
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-21, 02:24   Link #1650
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
Spoiler for ?:

What's that image all about? Is it saying there's going to be a sequel?

It means someone doctored the image.
Old 2008-12-21, 02:26   Link #1651
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What in the hell would "R3" stand for, anyway? R2 meant Reconstruction and Revolution.
Old 2008-12-21, 02:35   Link #1652
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Maybe it's about saving the planet through recycling.
Old 2008-12-21, 03:11   Link #1653
Levy
differently sober

^ uhm.. 25 episodes of Nunnaly and Suzaku cleaning the shores? Nice XD
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 15:14   Link #1654
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I know it has been established time and again that Brittainians are 'bad' and the Black Knights are 'good' but is this view somewhat simplistic? I know not all of them are 'bad' and not all Jpaanese are 'good' but does not mean that they have to get everyone involved in the conflict between Japan and the Empire?
Old 2008-12-24, 20:36   Link #1655
Shay Guy

Okay, I'm only 18 episodes into the first season, but there was something I suddenly started wondering about and it won't leave me alone. What exactly is the condition of Jews and Judaism in the world of Code Geass? (I asked on IRC and the answer I got was that it depended heavily on whether or not the diaspora happened. If not, then they were probably either wiped of the map or integrated into the populace of Area 18.)
Old 2008-12-25, 13:29   Link #1656
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Religion is barely even commented on in Code Geass. The only times it's mentioned is when C.C. remarks to Lelouch that he still keeps his 'Christian' name, and...well, the Cult can be an example too, I suppose.

And...Area 18? That's an Arabic area. Why would Jews concentrate there? And since Area 18's Syria, apparently...or somewhere like that.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 16:43   Link #1657
Shay Guy

Well, we can still speculate, can't we? Make inferences and such?
Old 2009-01-13, 06:47   Link #1658
dogfaja

Lelouch Did not die at all.. or did he..?

If lelouch died then c.c's wish to die won't come true hence c.c would have transfered immortality to him.

Lelouch planned his "death" of assassination

All the hatred in the world went to him, hence.. he and c.c, diethard or others hid somewhere in the country side... maybe australia?

The person with c.c on the cartwheel would probably be lelouch himself...

Please express your opinions clearly, thanks _|_
dogfaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 09:18   Link #1659
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfaja View Post
If lelouch died then c.c's wish to die won't come true hence c.c would have transfered immortality to him.

Lelouch planned his "death" of assassination

All the hatred in the world went to him, hence.. he and c.c, diethard or others hid somewhere in the country side... maybe australia?

The person with c.c on the cartwheel would probably be lelouch himself...

Opinions? How about staff confirmed facts! Lelouch died. He fulfilled C.C.s wish because C.C. gained the desire to continue living after he died. C.C. is noted as thinking that Lelouch made her life more liveable by taking up some of her sins onto himself and sharing her loneliness.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-13, 16:18   Link #1660
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfaja View Post
this is a Q and A topic not a discussion topic, you want to discuss his death go do it in the General Discussion topic and not here
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a