AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 16 39.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 17.07%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 26.83%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 9.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.44%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-08, 12:57   Link #21
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Where are you guys watching this ep??
Old 2012-04-08, 13:31   Link #22
Mangaka-chan

Man I'm kinda glad I don't ship any of the main characters, cus it sounds like the whole love pentagon(or some sort of polygon?) is a right mess as of now. >_>
Old 2012-04-08, 13:33   Link #23
cyberdemon

This is just a thought but perhaps Mikono overlaying Apollon's image on Kagura, rather than Apollo's, may have to do more with the the actor of Apollon being someone from her current lifetime's memories more than any kind of memories from her past life. And that Kagura is someone who reminds her a lot of him. What if that actor was maybe related to Mikono in some way like maybe Mikono was adopted by the Suzushiro family and is in fact his daughter. or something like that.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:36   Link #24
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Man I'm kinda glad I don't ship any of the main characters, cus it sounds like the whole love pentagon(or some sort of polygon?) is a right mess as of now. >_>
HAHAHA...Only cos we do not know who is who yet...I'm pretty sure its getting closer to the revealing anyways (there is still alot more trolling from Kawamori-san on the way) so hopefully everything get's cleared up besides it wouldn't be as fun had we all known who was the reincarnation of who from the start....

NOTE: If Kawamori-san read this forum he would probably be laughing non-stop at all our theories and speculations...*makes ya just want to feed him a pinapple eh* LOL
Old 2012-04-08, 13:42   Link #25
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This is just a thought but perhaps Mikono overlaying Apollon's image on Kagura, rather than Apollo's, may have to do more with the the actor of Apollon being someone from her current lifetime's memories more than any kind of memories from her past life. What if that actor was maybe related to Mikono in some way like maybe Mikono was adopted by the Suzushiro family and is in fact his daughter. or something like that.
At this point it would be a little out of the blue speaking in terms of storytelling, I don't think we're going to see a twist like that.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:46   Link #26
pingva

Quote:
The same is with me. I don't ship nor Kagura x Mikono nor Amata x Mikono nor Amata x Zessica.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:49   Link #27
queenSwild

Spoiler for Mikono's actions in episode 15:

I'm also not really connected to any ships. xD. I'm cool with either Amata X Mikono or Kagura X Mikono and if neither of them happen then, whatever. :P

Last edited by queenSwild; 2012-04-08 at 14:06.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:51   Link #28
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
At this point it would be a little out of the blue speaking in terms of storytelling, I don't think we're going to see a twist like that.
Then why bring up his image now? He's just an actor playing Apollon. It doesn't really make much sense unless he has a role that is possibly similar to Alicia's. I just have a feeling that Mikono feeling familiar and nostalgic about Kagura and seeing his image on Kagura may mean she knew the person in the past.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:54   Link #29
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

BTW Anyone have spoiler picks of the ED? Apparently it has changed??
Old 2012-04-08, 13:56   Link #30
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
BTW Anyone have spoiler picks of the ED? Apparently it has changed??
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-08, 13:57   Link #31
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Spoiler:
True True!! Well guess I'll have to wait and see it...damn im losing sleep lucky it's the easter holidays over here hahahaha XD
Old 2012-04-08, 15:05   Link #32
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Then why bring up his image now? He's just an actor playing Apollon. It doesn't really make much sense unless he has a role that is possibly similar to Alicia's. I just have a feeling that Mikono feeling familiar and nostalgic about Kagura and seeing his image on Kagura may mean she knew the person in the past.
Because Mikono watched that movie two times? I can't see how you people are saying he's apollonius just because Mikono overlaps Apollon on Kagura. It's pretty clear she does it because the movie, which probably is the only thing she knows about the myth. I mean, If some dude went to me saying he's, let's say, The Doctor, and he happens to look like David Tennant, he would remind me of the Doctor even if I know it's just fiction and he surely isn't a time lord XD.

If this guess about Apollon's actor would have been brought earlier in the show, I honestly would think there's a possibility of it being true because there would have been a lot of time to build it. But as I say, at this point, pretending to explain it with something so twisted and over-elaborate without previous foreshadowing it's a bit our of blue and there're easier ways of explaining Mikono's overlap.

(but it's just my opinion, so...)

Last edited by Zaresh; 2012-04-08 at 15:25. Reason: adding stuff
Old 2012-04-08, 15:28   Link #33
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
If this guess about Apollon's actor would have been brought earlier in the show, I honestly would think there's a possibility of it being true because there would have been a lot of time to build it. But as I say, at this point, pretending to explain it with something so twisted and over-elaborate without previous foreshadowing it's a bit our of blue and there're easier ways of explaining Mikono's overlap.
Yeah, I agree. If he was of any importance in the plot, then there should've been atleast some foreshadowing like Alicia had. I completely forgot about him until now.

Haha Crack theory time: What if he's Mikono's father? :P. Like how Amata always overlaps his mother with Mikono, Mikono could be doing the same thing to Kagura.xD
Old 2012-04-08, 15:38   Link #34
kuromitsu

So, uh, ep 15.

Spoiler for spoilers:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONWOLF?? Why don't you say anything about that, Mykage? ;_; )

And wtf was this ED? O__O) It has like... absolutely nothing to do with the episode? Like, at all...? (They must be regretting not giving Jin and Yunoha a bigger role, huh.)

......now let's find out about that BGM....

Btw, today's Shrade. XDDDD

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-08 at 16:00.
Old 2012-04-08, 16:08   Link #35
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
So, uh, ep 15.

Spoiler for spoilers:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DEMONWOLF?? Why don't you say anything about that, Mykage? ;_; )

And wtf was this ED? O__O) It has like... absolute nothing to do with the episode? Like, at all...? (They must be regretting not giving Jin and Yunoha a bigger role, huh.)

......now let's find out about that BGM....

Btw, today's Shrade. XDDDD

SPOILERS

LOL...WOW rage much??!! I have to agree with you on the Amata running bit I was like WTH just fly over there you idiot and hurry up before he takes Mikono away completely!!!...I'm thinking Zessica did a bit of research after she had that vision via the mirror...that...or...she knows more than she is letting on? Kagura prob bled from his mouth when he hit the floor? LOL and omg my heart was wrenching when Amata was all beat up...if you can't distinguish Kagura's normal speech from his reversal speech then Mykage has done an excellent job at manipulating and screwing him up (but then again what's really normal with Kagura?)...And what was with that evil smirk on Kagura's face before he was whisked away by Mykage again? I get the feeling Kagura isn't being truthful or is hiding/plotting something ( no matter how moe or damn sexy smokin hot he is in this episode)...next episode I think Mikono will be recollecting her encounter with (hottie Kagura - wtf of course she'll be doing that) but I dont think she'll go as far as betraying Neo Deava so I think Kagura (or even Mykage) will have to force her to go to Altair...By the way does it seem that history is repeating itself? The last part of this episode and the next one (assuming Mikono does get abducted this time) is like when Sirius went to Atlantia, and tried to persuade Sylvia to go as well (...somewhere along those episodes).
Old 2012-04-08, 16:10   Link #36
mixordia

I only know one thing, when this song started playing I melted ...
Old 2012-04-08, 16:12   Link #37
kuromitsu

Haha, no rage on my part,
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for Re: Zessica:

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-08 at 16:33.
Old 2012-04-08, 16:35   Link #38
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
I agree, cause Kawamori might just pull a prank on us and I sincerely believe he will. The only pairing I ship is AndyxMix. Seems safe enough, assuming they are each other's destined half.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
Old 2012-04-08, 16:42   Link #39
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Spoiler for Re: Zessica:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-08, 16:43   Link #40
kuromitsu

Btw I found the BGM piece on Aquarion OST II so I guess it was just Kanno plagiarizing herself. I dunno if that's good or bad. ^^;; (I guess it's better than actually using a piece from a completely different show...)
Closed Thread