AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 10:31   Link #1261
Kadi
知識の探求者

I disagree. Luo Hao is an auto-win for Erica. That's because Luo Hao has no sense for love matters at all. She's the type to wonder why her heart is beating so fast and she's feeling so hot... but she's not at that stage yet, I think. She'll only become formidable once she is and someone points it out she's in love. But I don't see that happening any time soon... yes, even though she's on the cover of V12.

(Of course this discussion is pointless. If the author wants her lovey dovey in the harem, he'll have her in there. But where the fun in that?)

As for the flowers... maybe they're just part of her image? Just like Sakura/cherry petals randomly flying around during spring in anime/manga. That also has some kind of meaning (although I forgot which)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 10:34   Link #1262
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I really like Ena, I enjoy her interaction with Godou almost more than Erica. Ena is the strongest one in Godou's harem, most likely why Erica went into training. I wonder how strong she has she become? vol 12 is almost out I believe so we will get our answer soon.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 16:38   Link #1263
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I wonder how strong she has she become?
Too strong is never too good.
Old 2012-05-31, 18:29   Link #1264
haseo0408

Quote:
Make sense, so what are the big flowers for? This author is really pushing Luo to be in the harem, outside from Doni. Luo has more interaction with Godou than all the Campiones!
Well according to what I´ve read of the translation of volume 2, the least Godou talks to Salvatore the better to his sanity. I couldn´t stop laughing from Godou´s reaction when he find out Salvatore was fully healed!!!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 18:37   Link #1265
rickiminato

¿who is the most powerful campione in the novel?
Old 2012-05-31, 18:46   Link #1266
Kadi
知識の探求者

... ALL OF THEM! The novels make it a point that a normal ranking doesn't work. It depends more on psychology, tenacity, external factors, even luck. Well, experience, especially with their powers, is always nice.

To give you a more useful answer, I guess Luo Hao and Bobby would win the most often if they ever made a statistic. They are said to be rivals, so I guess they are similar in actual strength. And Luo Hao is so strong that Salvatore and Alec managed to touch her... and that's pretty much it.

Aisha, the oldest one and the one we know nothing else of, might dwarf all of them though.
Old 2012-05-31, 19:30   Link #1267
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Usually age means experience. Campiones are fighters, there are many Campiones that existed in the Novel, but some were killed. Aisha being the oldest most likely means she is the strongest, hope we get to meet her soon.
Old 2012-05-31, 19:57   Link #1268
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Aisha, out of all of them, might really be a real "monster"
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 20:01   Link #1269
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

She been last seen 200 years ago, there really isn't much about her that haven't been said. She probably is the strongest among all of them, Campiones don't live that long. The second oldest are probably Voban and Luo and both of them are pretty weird. The only one normal I believe is Godou. Kadi, if you are there anything on Aisha other than she is over 1800 years old?
Old 2012-05-31, 20:08   Link #1270
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Too strong is never too good.
Apparantly holy knights can match demi-gods. I'm pretty paulo can crush ena
Old 2012-05-31, 20:22   Link #1271
Kadi
知識の探求者

Aisha. >1800 years old. Not seen for ~200 years. Eternal Beauty (as much as I hate the word in English, Bishoujo). Queen of the Cave. Based around Egypt.

No guarantee on the numbers. Nothing else is known about her. Well, nothing that I remember. Even her survival should be unsure. I mean, nobody's seen her in 3 lifetimes. Also, the lack of knowledge about her is normal, considering most information about Campione is gathered by the Council of Elders, and in spite of its name that council hasn't been around that long. No guarantee on the council's name, either, by the way.

So, what do you guys think of the most badass scene in all of Campione? (and let's use spoiler tags to talk about it for a while, it's still fresh and not everyone will have found it yet. And I don't think it's been spoiled yet, either)
Old 2012-05-31, 20:30   Link #1272
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Aisha. >1800 years old. Not seen for ~200 years. Eternal Beauty (as much as I hate the word in English, Bishoujo). Queen of the Cave. Based around Egypt.

No guarantee on the numbers. Nothing else is known about her. Well, nothing that I remember. Even her survival should be unsure. I mean, nobody's seen her in 3 lifetimes. Also, the lack of knowledge about her is normal, considering most information about Campione is gathered by the Council of Elders, and in spite of its name that council hasn't been around that long. No guarantee on the council's name, either, by the way.

So, what do you guys think of the most badass scene in all of Campione? (and let's use spoiler tags to talk about it for a while, it's still fresh and not everyone will have found it yet. And I don't think it's been spoiled yet, either)
Wasnt it greenwich parliment? (v1)

Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-31, 20:42   Link #1273
Kadi
知識の探求者

It's... difficult. It's placed in Greenwich, I think, and the closest literal translation is Wise Men Parliament. Which sounds crappy, so when I had to think of a term, I took a few seconds and just decided on "Council of Elders". And to this day nobody's ever complained... (maybe because they couldn't recognize it)

And I was rather talking about V8C3(P1). Godou vs Salvatore is nothing.
Old 2012-05-31, 20:50   Link #1274
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

How many organizations are associated with Campiones and anything Mythlogical in general? My only sources is Baka-Tsuki so I am not up to date like many in this thread. So far I know the Copper Black Cross, Bronze Black Cross, and History Compilation Committee. What others are out there?
Old 2012-05-31, 21:02   Link #1275
Clue
nMe

Quote:
I disagree. Luo Hao is an auto-win for Erica. That's because Luo Hao has no sense for love matters at all. She's the type to wonder why her heart is beating so fast and she's feeling so hot... but she's not at that stage yet, I think. She'll only become formidable once she is and someone points it out she's in love. But I don't see that happening any time soon... yes, even though she's on the cover of V12.

(Of course this discussion is pointless. If the author wants her lovey dovey in the harem, he'll have her in there. But where the fun in that?)

As for the flowers... maybe they're just part of her image? Just like Sakura/cherry petals randomly flying around during spring in anime/manga. That also has some kind of meaning (although I forgot which)
Wow Luo Hao loses points in my book. I have never really liked characters that don't understand themselves...
Old 2012-05-31, 21:05   Link #1276
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
How many organizations are associated with Campiones and anything Mythlogical in general? My only sources is Baka-Tsuki so I am not up to date like many in this thread. So far I know the Copper Black Cross, Bronze Black Cross, and History Compilation Committee. What others are out there?
You're talking about magic associations. And... let's just say there are many out there. In Europe, every major or historically important city has a few. Some, like BBC and CBC, branch out and have importance on national and international level. They even have importance outside the magic side of the world. I think the CBC is one of the oldest banks in Europe, among other things?

The most important associations in Italy are CBC, BBC, Old Dame, Female Wolf and... two more.
On Sicily we have Panormos(?), which has a cover... of being Mafia. I guess there are more which aren't mentioned.
There are three on Sardinia, but we don't learn their names.
Black Prince Alec made one to support him, Royal Arsenal.
In America there is a group calling itself King of Flies and waging war against John.
In Japan, the Committee takes the place of magic associations. V5P should explain how odd that is.

There are a few more known by name, and I haven't translated at least two of their names.

If you like, you can go over the terminology list on BT; magic associations use 《 》 around their names.

(By the way, I enjoy discussions like this way more than straight-out spoiling plot... odd?)
Old 2012-05-31, 21:10   Link #1277
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Volume 8:

Quote:
It's... difficult. It's placed in Greenwich, I think, and the closest literal translation is Wise Men Parliament. Which sounds crappy, so when I had to think of a term, I took a few seconds and just decided on "Council of Elders". And to this day nobody's ever complained... (maybe because they couldn't recognize it)
Why not just leave it as Witenagemot then?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 21:12   Link #1278
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Clue she is really a Ojousama literally. Other than fighting, she gets her way all the time, the only one who can stand up to her are of course is her own kind (other Campiones!) or gods. So far Luo only been in two volumes, it took Lily 3 volumes (vol 1, 2, and 4) until she finally figured out she is in love with Godou. Though it could have been in a better circumstance, anything could have been better than figuring out before she was going to help battle Perseus. Back to Luo, I say she is a little confuse about herself. It is not everyday when you suddenly felt her heart beating so fast around a guy, as a matter of fact it may be the first time and she is 200 years old. Given time Luo could be part of the harem, not around it all the time, but I think she will be there. Vol 12 may be the one where Luo may understands what is she feeling. It will also fill the gap in the fighting capabilities of Godou's harem. So far it has 3 Swordwomen and a information gatherer. Needs a mage or something like that even though Lily and Erica possesses Magic, I meant god like magic. Nothing beats a pink tornado in my opinion.
Old 2012-05-31, 21:18   Link #1279
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:

Spoiler for yeah:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 21:24   Link #1280
dxdkimztah
Harem King in progress xD

uhm.... guys just asking.... where did u guys read the light novels...??
so far there's only 2 volumes in baka-tsuki... T.T

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem