AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-09, 03:57   Link #21
shomai
Doujinshi arteeeest :D

*a little off-topic* Braddah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
Mai Hime blu-ray special that came on January 27th bra.
Oh alright thanks for letting me know ^^

Having read the manga, I do hope that it won't be another rehash of the series (plus I hope it will be better than the first manga which I personally dislike!! >.<
Also,
Spoiler for If you haven't read it:

And dang, Shizu-Natsu.
Old 2010-05-27, 04:39   Link #22
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Maki Maki scanlations has a poll up and is asking what manga they should scanlate after Girl Friends ends. EXA is currently on 2nd place, only beaten by "something else". So get your virtual asses there and vote!!! Click
Old 2010-06-26, 23:33   Link #23
Everminded

If you're looking for scanlations to fill the time gap, there is a forum called Mai Universe that has taken up EXA as a personal project. The scans are clean and high quality (for the fussy reader amongst us), though at this stage they are only for the MU community and are kept in the members section. Two of our members have worked hard and completed the first chapter so far.

This does feel like a shameless plug, so I will say only if you're happy to join a Mai series forum in general, I suggest our scanlations to you. If you just wish to read EXA, keep an eye out, i'm sure other groups will be putting it out as well. ^^
Old 2010-06-26, 23:42   Link #24
planetwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everminded View Post
If you're looking for scanlations to fill the time gap, there is a forum called Mai Universe that has taken up EXA as a personal project. The scans are clean and high quality (for the fussy reader amongst us), though at this stage they are only for the MU community and are kept in the members section. Two of our members have worked hard and completed the first chapter so far.

This does feel like a shameless plug, so I will say only if you're happy to join a Mai series forum in general, I suggest our scanlations to you. If you just wish to read EXA, keep an eye out, i'm sure other groups will be putting it out as well. ^^
nice!!! I so want to read it then.
Old 2010-06-26, 23:45   Link #25
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everminded View Post

Thanks a bunch!
Old 2010-06-26, 23:52   Link #26
Everminded

You're most welcome.

I hope you don't encounter any technical difficulties since Yuku can play up at times. Please p/m me here if you do and i'll see if I can help.
Old 2010-09-04, 00:11   Link #27
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
My friend has translated a preview of Ch. 6 of HiME EXA, shows that there new villain's upon Fuuka and it may put a wrench against HiME's soon.

More on Dengaki website:

http://daioh.dengeki.com/index.html
Old 2011-01-16, 14:32   Link #28
kitten320

That sure was rushed...

Also a lot of characters were missing... I'm dissapointed
Old 2011-02-16, 01:36   Link #29
Hagoshod
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Hagoshod
EXA is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
It's "rushed" because it doesn't delay the Festival arc with comedy material to a completely different anime.
It has less characters because the writers realized trying to focus on too many characters is exactly what made the anime a cluttered mess.

It's not perfect, but it's superior to the anime's writing in every conceivable way. To say otherwise just means you have your nostalgia goggles glued to your head. It's what the entire TV show should have been if they really wanted to go the grimdark route.
Closed Thread