AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-15, 15:48   Link #5981
Used Can

I think Nemesis' current objective - other than activating the Darkness (whatever that turns out to be) - is somewhat the opposite of Momo's. Whilst Momo is trying to build a group of "love slaves" for Rito, Nemesis wants to turn Rito into her own love slave. Of course, the further difference here is that Momo's harem plan involves the girls actually falling for Rito, whereas Nemesis' plan involves her breaking Rito.

It's funny, in a way.
Old 2013-08-15, 16:12   Link #5982
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She gets to 'steal' the pet project of a Princess and also get a lil nookie on the side - this is right up Nemesis's alley. Of course if Yami is so attached to Rito, then by securing Rito, she'll get Yami to come along 'easier'. Except Yami is more attached to Mikan than anyone else so that might get things a bit more creative...in a bad way....
Old 2013-08-15, 19:26   Link #5983
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
SQ19 cover:

I think they've only uploaded a wallpaper so far.
OMG! Momo is so beautiful there.

Anyways a Nemesis chapter with Momo? Hmm...this will end up very naughty indeed.
Old 2013-08-18, 07:37   Link #5984
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
NSFW
dat chapter spread
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-18, 16:51   Link #5985
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
As much as I hate to say this in TLR Lala's biggest impact was in the first few chapters and the chapter where she messes up and stays with everyone after that her only roles were using inventions to force Rito into crappy situations Momo has been a main character moreso then lala even in TLR
Not like Rito actually needs the help to get into crappy situations, since even by himself, he's become a pro at that...
Old 2013-08-18, 17:25   Link #5986
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
Not like Rito actually needs the help to get into crappy situations, since even by himself, he's become a pro at that...
perhaps so but he's stuck in a crappy situation simply because of Lala anyway. shall I list out the ways things have gotten hectic for him because of our little princess.
  1. Their engagement was an absolute fluke she lands in front of him while he's in the shower and he accidentally grabs her boobs poof he's engaged
  2. Yami the girl whose the key to darkness was sent after Rito because of a jealous husband and the fact is she originally tried to kill him
  3. Her inventions make up for 50% of the awkward situations in the first manga. Not exact but its close
  4. The other half of the first manga is based on issues from Lala's sisters Yami the assassin or jealous boyfriends
  5. In addition to all that if he cancels the engagement lala's father will destroy the world and everything in it
The guy only wanted to confess his love to sairenji he didnt want any of this stuff and the fact is lala was a nusance for most of the 1st manga. Rito may get himself into crappy situations but most of em aren't his fault.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 18:40   Link #5987
Freeter
beyond

TLRD 4-komas from JUMP Live

These are actually pretty hilarious. Yabuki should do more of these.
Old 2013-08-18, 21:42   Link #5988
Hassou Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

Rito the toilet. Brilliant.
Hassou Tobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 22:47   Link #5989
omega253

Quote:

Heh, the look on Nana's face when Yami and Mea flew. And also Nemesis at the maid cafe would be seven different kinds of hilarity.
Old 2013-08-19, 01:26   Link #5990
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Is this Juicy thing another artbook?
Old 2013-08-19, 03:16   Link #5991
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
perhaps so but he's stuck in a crappy situation simply because of Lala anyway. shall I list out the ways things have gotten hectic for him because of our little princess.
  1. Their engagement was an absolute fluke she lands in front of him while he's in the shower and he accidentally grabs her boobs poof he's engaged.
  2. Yami the girl whose the key to darkness was sent after Rito because of a jealous husband and the fact is she originally tried to kill him
  3. Her inventions make up for 50% of the awkward situations in the first manga. Not exact but its close
  4. The other half of the first manga is based on issues from Lala's sisters Yami the assassin or jealous boyfriends
  5. In addition to all that if he cancels the engagement lala's father will destroy the world and everything in it
The guy only wanted to confess his love to sairenji he didnt want any of this stuff and the fact is lala was a nusance for most of the 1st manga. Rito may get himself into crappy situations but most of em aren't his fault.
That happen in the anime only. In the manga Lala (IIRC), was being force to meet future marriage candidates by her father. After she meets Rito and he accidentally confessed to her, she came up with the idea to kind of use him. She said that she loved and wanted to marry him, but in reality it was pretty much an excuse to get out of meeting more marriage candidates.
Old 2013-08-19, 04:23   Link #5992
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
That happen in the anime only. In the manga Lala (IIRC), was being force to meet future marriage candidates by her father. After she meets Rito and he accidentally confessed to her, she came up with the idea to kind of use him. She said that she loved and wanted to marry him, but in reality it was pretty much an excuse to get out of meeting more marriage candidates.
that's my point he was forced into this disaster by lala its not that he got himself into crap spots its that lala got him into them
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 08:21   Link #5993
Mars Mode

By the way if I remember right the plot of her father destroying earth has actually finished a while back. When Lala made the device to wipe the memories of everyone around her, about herself. And forced her Father to retreat his hand.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 10:17   Link #5994
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

Those are pretty funny, especially the toilet one. I hope they'll be scanlated. I suspect there are more of them on Jump Live since Bloggers usually don't post entire "chapters" (they'd get in trouble otherwise).
Old 2013-08-19, 15:53   Link #5995
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Those are pretty funny, especially the toilet one. I hope they'll be scanlated. I suspect there are more of them on Jump Live since Bloggers usually don't post entire "chapters" (they'd get in trouble otherwise).
No worries on that end, I have it in full. It should be out with the next proper chapter's release.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 16:26   Link #5996
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Chapter is out now. Mikan catching Momo instead of Nemesis might become a running gag. It's already the second time it's happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
No worries on that end, I have it in full. It should be out with the next proper chapter's release.
Nice. Thank you.
Old 2013-08-19, 16:44   Link #5997
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kind of wish Nemesis transformed into a more mature body but that's still hot. Need more Rito and Nemesis alone time.
Old 2013-08-19, 20:13   Link #5998
Xagzan

W-well. *cough* That was certainly...an interesting ghost story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Kind of wish Nemesis transformed into a more mature body
I agree.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 22:05   Link #5999
Freeter
beyond

A ghost story chapter without Oshizu? Poor girl's being forgotten already

And I agree with Nemesis, twins are indeed better. Yami and her need to sandwich Rito already
Old 2013-08-20, 03:14   Link #6000
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok ghost story that becomes a sexual story. Oh man I really laughed when Momo said there is only room for one character. lol She doesn't want to share Rito.

Mikan was the scariest?! Probably because they're gonna be caught doing something naughty

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen