AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-06-07, 01:35   Link #21
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^What's wrong with my snytax?? Are you kidding me?? Because you can't understand it?? Understand that i would write a term paper much different than I write on a message board where I use net-grammer like saying "enuff" rather than "enough"...and I also use a whole lot of slang and hip-hop terms with my grammatical terms...This is all apart of my personality and style...It would be boring as hell to read my posts if I didn't write the way I do...Who wants to read 100% grammatical text with no personality to it??? Trust me I could do it..i do have a Journalism degree, but I ain't trying to pass an exam when I post here...

As for my obsessive compulsiveness it's weird...I can't explain why somethings really bother me while other things don't at all...
Old 2006-06-07, 01:51   Link #22
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

You could ask a lot of people other than me. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend.

(1) snytax
(2) grammer

I think my posts have enough personality as they are while still consorting with the English language. But that's my opinion, of course. Let's end this here - I'm sorry that I started it up.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 02:03   Link #23
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
You could ask a lot of people other than me. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend.

(1) snytax
(2) grammer

I think my posts have enough personality as they are while still consorting with the English language. But that's my opinion, of course. Let's end this here - I'm sorry that I started it up.
What are you talking about?? No one has ever said this to me...Is this your personality at it's worst?? Judging my syntax?? Only those who english is not their primary language has ever said anything even close to that to me...What is bothering you so much, honestly?? I still have no clue where you are coming from...What do you mean ask others?? Is this like a rumor written on the
bathroom stall or something???
Old 2006-06-07, 02:42   Link #24
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

If I'm pissing you off, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend, honestly. Anyway, you've said a cogent reason - so I'd like to end this peacefully. I am sincerely sorry for delving into matters not my own.
Old 2006-06-07, 02:57   Link #25
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Stop being so damn sorry, you ain't offending me...i just wanted to know what the hell you were talking about...Damn I guess this is part of my personality at it's worst...saaawwy...
Old 2006-06-07, 03:24   Link #26
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

My personality at its worst? Well, I'm usually speak little to strangers, tends to be suspicious of any stranger's motives, but when I get to know the person, I tend to open up. But I still won't tell secrets and prefer to keep to myself, usually, unless we are talking about work or things of interest, like science or games.

Maybe I'm an introvert.

I usually tends to ignore people who bothers me, and I tend to endure their taunts and insults for a very very long time. And I wouldn't even fight back when attacked. No problem. They hurt themselves more than they are hurting me anyway. Kudos to milk calcium.

But if pushed far enough, I will go berserk. And I mean it, berserk. I lost all sense of reason and will turn anything I get my hands on into weapons to beat the fellow to death. Almost killed one by strangulation years ago, but that was the last time I went berserk.

Thankfully, I don't go berserk often.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 05:00   Link #27
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

It's okay. We all have our problems 'living' in forums like this.
Old 2006-06-07, 09:19   Link #28
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

You wish to know my personality at its worst... I am intolerant of and rather impatient when it comes to dealing with people.

I have little patience or tolerance for dealing with other people and often fail to see what value there is to be gained from such interaction when they fail to demonstrate the ability to form an informed opinion or express those opinions in a sensible fashion (I worked in sales and customer relations for five years, I believe my misanthropist tendencies are well and certainly justified).

I am a misanthropic humanistic existentialist and for those of you who would like to know exactly what that means; I dislike/hate people in general but am still able to respect the individual, however, I view all dealings with them as one of the many sufferings that life entails.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 09:40   Link #29
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I just noticed that I'm cold and heartless. But that isn't true most of the time, though. :|
Old 2006-06-07, 09:42   Link #30
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
i'm a bit impaitient and i'm always lost in thoughts.
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 10:01   Link #31
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Roughly, my personality is at its worst when I'm not asleep.
And I'm proud of it. I've always been to kind. Years ago I willingly decided to become a jerk ( I'd say some other word, but it seems there are kids in here...).
Believe me, it worked!
raphaël is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 10:13   Link #32
Amaranthine

Hmmm... I'm incredibly arrogant, I have to admit. I've been told by many people that they've never met anyone as arrogant as me. Once at a party some guy tried to start a fight with me, and I actually said "Who do you think you are to touch me." At my worst I'm just f*cking annoying to talk to, as I've been told before.

A couple of years ago I might have said something about being misanthropic, but my arrogance has increased over time... now I tend to think that people aren't important enough for me to hate them.

In truth, arrogance is pretty much the backbone of my personality, which I doubt is a good thing. But without the absolutely unshakable self-confidence which stems from it half the good things in my life probably wouldn't have happened, so I'm not going to make any effort to change it...
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 10:21   Link #33
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
As for the forum my personality can get downright bitter at times..Sometimes i read some of my posts and I think "Damn i'm harsh sometimes..." I just have so much passion for what I talk about and it's hard to not let it overflow at times...Yes I do understand that sometimes I'm a point-proving a$$hole, but I think some people actually like the fact that I never compromise who I am (For as much as that counts in a place like this)...You can always count on wingdarkness to be wingdarkness in all his flawed yet consistent glory...
…At least you are aware that you are harsh at time, but your way of posting it just how you post and each of us have that "poster personality" that defines who we are. I have come accept that fact from you -(I even planing of doing a Thesis about this "poster Personallity"), If sometime in the future we cross path again in a debate, I will feel offended if you don’t use your Harshness.

As for me, I’m a very patient person, so patient, that somehow its annoys people, I’m the type of I don’t give A blind F%&*#@ about it, so this annoy people when they ask me what’s my opinion about it or Do something about certain thing, For example, If someone ask me “you should help me with that or we will be in deep trouble” I will say, “I don’t care, I wont do it.”

Other that I’m impartial with my decision, So in that moment Favoritism does not play a factor, even if they are family, Friends or Girlfriends, When I have decided something, I do it because I felt that is the correct decision. And not because it could help someone in particular, people hate this.
Old 2006-06-07, 14:26   Link #34
Chichi

When I'm defending someone I care about.
Chichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 14:57   Link #35
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat
I am introverted, unmotivated, lacking any goals or aspirations. I like to feel sorry for myself even while knowing what I'm doing and being aware that my problems aren't really too bad. I can go days, weeks without having any meaningful conversations with anyone. I haven't made any friends since middle school (or really made much of an attempt). I like to blame my problems on others. I ignore my responsibilities. For the past two weeks I've sat in front of the computer reading manga and watching anime all day. (more like, for the past year)
I don't really like myself, but feel almost no motivation to change.
Not a very good personality
You know, you sound alot like me.

I am aware of my problems and how kinda unhealthy my lifestyle is, yet I lack the motivation to change.
Probably due to some personal experiences that happened during childhood.
Sure, I got dreams and stuffs when I was a kid, but that kinda got crushed by reality.

But hey, life ain't too bad.
Just a few days ago while queuing for a cab, I allowed a family with kids to go ahead of me.
When they offered their thanks I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

My life still sucks, but I can at least make others' lives feel a bit better.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 15:29   Link #36
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
You know, you sound alot like me.

I am aware of my problems and how kinda unhealthy my lifestyle is, yet I lack the motivation to change.
Probably due to some personal experiences that happened during childhood.
Sure, I got dreams and stuffs when I was a kid, but that kinda got crushed by reality.

But hey, life ain't too bad.
Just a few days ago while queuing for a cab, I allowed a family with kids to go ahead of me.
When they offered their thanks I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

My life still sucks, but I can at least make others' lives feel a bit better.
Sounds like me.

I love helping people despite me being lazy, which is a bit odd.
Maxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-07, 15:39   Link #37
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxon
Sounds like me.

I love helping people despite me being lazy, which is a bit odd.
Ohhh, Im like that also, I love helping people, even if Im mega lazy, wihc I am. But I don’t think that’s Is a flaw of my personallity
Old 2006-06-07, 19:09   Link #38
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Hell, I'm somewhat like that, too. I help people whenever I can help them and it's not too hard for me to do it. I made about two of my classmates' papers because they weren't too good with English, and whaddya know - it came back as a higher score in Mathematics! Help others, guys - it will really come back to you.
Old 2006-06-08, 01:08   Link #39
Ebichuman
Ebichu Transform!

Well, I'm very apathetic and never really get angry. So much so that apparently people think it's weird, but who the hell cares? ^^
Old 2006-06-08, 02:58   Link #40
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebichuman
Well, I'm very apathetic and never really get angry. So much so that apparently people think it's weird, but who the hell cares? ^^
Hey! Me too! I'm not the sort that'll always get angry but when I do.....all hell breaks lose. Oh well....its not like I'll get that mad that easily. Ok, back to topic. I can't really find anything about me that pisses people off though. My friends just got pissed at my character rather than my personality. Unlike most of my friends, I'm a little more hardworking and serious than them but they just somehow hate those sort of people. I sometimes do wonder what in the world is wrong with them