AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-18, 10:46   Link #121
justavisitor

well, having a kid at 26 shouldn't be bad...I am just saying that the kid is a bit too old...(5 or 6 years old..) that means Tsukasa had the kid when she was 20, 21, right at the time when she (and probably Junichi) was in university...so just wondering did the child affect their university life

I think all the endings in the game are good, but some endings are better than others...then the game staff just called the least satisfactory ending as friendship end? Technically I think it's bad end lol but the producer just gives it a better name...(well I never have the game so it's just my guess)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-12-18, 11:00   Link #122
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
well, having a kid at 26 shouldn't be bad...I am just saying that the kid is a bit too old...(5 or 6 years old..) that means Tsukasa had the kid when she was 20, 21, right at the time when she (and probably Junichi) was in university...so just wondering did the child affect their university life

I think all the endings in the game are good, but some endings are better than others...then the game staff just called the least satisfactory ending as friendship end? Technically I think it's bad end lol but the producer just gives it a better name...(well I never have the game so it's just my guess)
Andf I don't see the problem at all. She doesn't need to work to be happy. Maybe she's just an housewife and Junchi is the one who works. Or maybe she starst working when their daughter was old enough. What I mean is that having a daughter when you're 18 years okd or 19 years old is not necessarily a bad thing. It's a good thing if it's your own choice.

Now, I don't thing it's a bad end for them in the anime. After all before the credit it was the good end. So, I think they just add some of the friendship end content because they like it. Futhermore, Ayatsuji said herslef that she was happy in the epilogue. So I think they just mix friendship end and good end to have their own good end.
Old 2010-12-18, 11:36   Link #123
justavisitor

Knowing Junichi, I can't shake off the feeling that he messed it up , but what you say is also true enough
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2011-01-09, 00:25   Link #124
kai13

Well, here's my final review for the anime;

In MY OPINION, I enjoyed everyone's arc, so I can say that all of them are the best(though I find Tsukasa to be the default 'real' main heroine). I don't find anything wrong or bad about any of the heroines.

There were some disappointments but those are only my feelings that they should make it more longer for each arcs, but if I put it in categories, then I could do that;

I'll start with Tsukasa, yes, the tsundere of the series, I find her to be the default 'real' main heroine in my case, KANPAI to all Tsukasa FANS! *High Five*

I will categorize each arcs with described titles in my OPINION.

Tsukasa; The True End

It gave me quite a shock, after seeing her generic good side for the past 20 episodes. But when I learned that she's the tsundere(i have a thing for tsundere, if you ask me in real life, i dont really find them a bother ;D), it gave me a boost to make me like her. Her tsundere side really showed in the part Junichi carries her and following that, including when he visits her.

And I kinda agree with Junichi when he doesnt feel right about hearing Tsukasa said things like a part of her is gone, I somehow felt that the OP2 have a connection to her.

In her final episode it really moved me when he attempted to to bring her real self again and the part she cried. And the feelings that made me feel that she's the real heroine(I already felt it when I watched the OP1 & 2), well, was when hearing upon the OP1 at the end.

I was really happy to see her 10 years later epilogue, with a KID XD haha, really cute XD Her hair cut was cute, I don't find her old, rather hot. I've read(not played)the game's endings and I think that the producers just mix the endings up to make their OWN best ending. And it was, satisfying. Though I felt the need to know more about her family stuff all the others were talking about, blabla...Overall I find her to be the default real main heroine, though the others are on par with her(in a sense of character and arc, not 'real' main heroine feeling).

Kaoru; The Lovely End

I find her arc really nice, the belly button sucking really stir me up ;P Haha... Though it was a bit rushed when the problem with her mother ended up real quick, I wanted more of it to get the drama in her arc.

From a middle school 'bad' friend to lovers? Heh, that's a really nice romance there, considering that Kaoru was natural with Junichi. I like her hair, I find it hot ya know? ;D

As for a 10 year later epilogue, I think that every girl should have that T^T

I really like this kind of girl. Though, I'd avoid being german surplexed by someone like her ;D

The part in the bed was, intimidating... though I laughed when she was really sleeping XD The time at the port tower was really nice too, I like the romance there, and the part she said, 'I know 100 bad things about you, but I know 101 good things about you.' Now that's an EFFIN WIN!

Haruka; The Fun and 'Odd' End

Now don't take the 'Odd' seriously, I mean it in a good way, due to the 10 years later epilogue.

Her arc was really FUN, I really enjoyed the knee sucking part. Her character was really cheerful and fun, an energetic senpai XD Her 'wow' really gets to me.(man her outfits really are hotter than all the others XDD)

She's the kind I would like to date after a confession, since I could have the second chance, since she'd just act almost as normal like nothing happened, and just being her cheerful, energetic self, it could put me to ease but would ask something like Junichi. o.o"

HAHA, the part where Junichi really gets fired up to do everything LOLED me, I bet anyone who'd get this treatment would get the feel I'd get XD

The final episode of her arc was a bit dramatic, since it kinda surprised me to see her cry, aww T^T... but her crying in her towel really gets to me ;D

Her 10 years later epilogue, now the reason why I named it 'Odd'. Was the funny interaction with Haruka and Junichi afterwards. Playing detective and culrpit. It's really funny. And seeing the picture of them married is satisfying to her end.

Ai; The Awe Ending

I find her arc in an Awe moment, the drama with the OST Minamo when she tries to get away by swimming into the pool with Junichi jumping in and catch her really moved me, in the same way as Tsukasa's crying part(two parts where she cried).

The funny part was when she tries on the belt, It LOLED me to the end XD I find it fun too.

It was really amusing in the part where they were at the haunted house. It gives off the feeling to like Ai in her arc more.

Her confession was really hot I tell you, even as far as not bothering that the towels were off ;D

In her end, it was satisfaying, though Like i said before, it'd be better if all the girls have the 10 years later epilogues.

She is the kind of girl I'd like to be with in Junichi's case in her arc.

Sae; The Cute and Moe End

I find her arc very cute, yet, kinda echhi. She's pretty daring to be able to accept the clothes of choice Miya chooses. Though the part when I realized she could knit, man I'd like girls like that.

I don't pretty mind Sae's childish/shy side, I find it cute and a way to laugh sometimes to tease her. The part where she was taken 'hostage' was the amusing part, I would LOLED like Junichi after seeing that.

Even though I don't see much struggle in her arc, I kinda don't mind about it. It was good enough with what there was.

Her end was, wow, she can wear like that( the part at the private room)? I find her confident to be growing good. And Again, I find her arc satisfying, yet...*looks at previous arc comment*

Last but not the least, Rihoko; Heart Loving End

I was kinda disappointed that she didn't 'end' up with Junichi in the end, but nevertheless, the end part was good enough.

Her character was the kind I'd like to tease girls a lot ;D Though at the same time, the kind of girls I don't want to leave alone in her own way.

The whole childhood friend thing was nostalgic so I kinda get her feelings.

I can't say a lot about it since she wasn't able to end up with Junichi but, it was alright to the end. I don't find it bad though. Just wished they could make it a bit longer.

Last edited by kai13; 2011-01-09 at 05:34.
Old 2011-02-03, 01:55   Link #125
billborden

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai13 View Post
Last but not the least, Rihoko; Heart Loving End

I was kinda disappointed that she didn't 'end' up with Junichi in the end, but nevertheless, the end part was good enough.

Her character was the kind I'd like to tease girls a lot ;D Though at the same time, the kind of girls I don't want to leave alone in her own way.

The whole childhood friend thing was nostalgic so I kinda get her feelings.

I can't say a lot about it since she wasn't able to end up with Junichi but, it was alright to the end. I don't find it bad though. Just wished they could make it a bit longer.
I have to disagree; I was really disappointed at Rihoko's ending (her being my favorite and all). I really think she deserved to get a confession too. Junichi's joining the Tea club seems like a consolation prize, almost like getting a copy of the "Home Game". Oh well, I'll just be over in the corner muttering bitterly