Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-05-22, 01:02   Link #2001
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
No I mean the English Voice acters @_@
It would make sense if the anime was licensed.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 07:16   Link #2002
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
It would make sense if the anime was licensed.
well the manga was, wasn't it? I wouldn't doubt that the Anime will be licensed soon.
Old 2008-05-22, 09:15   Link #2003
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
well the manga was, wasn't it? I wouldn't doubt that the Anime will be licensed soon.
lol, I wonder how many people will commit Seppuku if Rosario gets licensed .
even with a manga release it still doesn't garuntee any licensing chance but it does raises interesting in the R1 region.

With the current decline in anime sale in north america chances are very slim for most anime at this stage to be license but funimation seems to be an a roll these day.
Old 2008-05-22, 09:30   Link #2004
X207
Gamyūsa

i beleive the anime has already been liscenced by GDH a month or 2 ago. actually i think it might have been around the time after ep 10 aired.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 10:20   Link #2005
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i beleive the anime has already been liscenced by GDH a month or 2 ago. actually i think it might have been around the time after ep 10 aired.
Do you have a link? I've check ANN and no news are mention about this.

BTW GDH is the parent group of Gonzo K.K, it doesn't make sense for them to license their own show because they already own the rights/property to it. GDH has the right to distribute its broadcasting across different network but unlikely it will be dub.

and I’m rather pessimistic of them expanding their business to cater the R1 consumer like Bandai Visual USA considering the recent trend in anime consumption and the declining sales of DVD in the R1 market.

Maybe I'm talking gibberish with no proof backup and it’s all a big misunderstand but what with all these post relating to license which isn't about the manga license by Viz.
Old 2008-05-22, 11:01   Link #2006
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Do you have a link? I've check ANN and no news are mention about this.

BTW GDH is the parent group of Gonzo K.K, it doesn't make sense for them to license their own show because they already own the rights/property to it. GDH has the right to distribute its broadcasting across different network but unlikely it will be dub.

and I’m rather pessimistic of them expanding their business to cater the R1 consumer like Bandai Visual USA considering the recent trend in anime consumption and the declining sales of DVD in the R1 market.

Maybe I'm talking gibberish with no proof backup and it’s all a big misunderstand but what with all these post relating to license which isn't about the manga license by Viz.
http://www.amazon.com/Rosario%2BVamp...1472038&sr=8-4
why would anyone comment seppuku for it being licensed?
Old 2008-05-22, 11:25   Link #2007
Nemuru

.................................................. . I suppose I wasn't clear enough or my intent misunderstood. The manga being license is a good thing I agree as I love the manga too, been purchasing alot of manga recent from Eternal Alice ~key Princess Story, Hayate the Combat Butler and a few volumes of Negima considering Aria next.

Although I was talking about the anime being license which was converse before concerning English VA (voice actor) which is I was under the presumption you meant the R1 market which cater the need dub/sub DVD buying fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox
why would anyone comment seppuku for it being licensed?
Speaking out of sarcasm since the majority of the manga reader has a general consensus of hating the manga adaption. Where a license of R+V would lead many to ponder "why is this show getting license and not others". My general view on this is, each anime product are sold and operate independently regardless of how other titles are performing and one product license should not affect the release of other show as different anime cater for different demographic where preference is the most important factor. Anime is purchase purely based on preference and to some extent pricing.
Old 2008-05-22, 12:12   Link #2008
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I take what I can get, I don't cry over what animes do and don't get Englished.
Old 2008-05-22, 16:23   Link #2009
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Akishiya Moka - R+V main girl character

Akihisa Ikeda - Author artist.

Taken form her surname.
Old 2008-05-23, 01:07   Link #2010
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The massive problem with manga getting licensed is that some translators would drop their projects, and manga releases in the US is insanely slow.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 19:00   Link #2011
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
All i know is......I like most other people.......well despised the first season. only reason i watched it was for the characters......and my love for the R+V manga....but they brought it down SO much
. the pantsu shots etc....
and Kurumu (who is my favorite character in the manga/series).....yeah her bewbs were never supposed to be like that, and it just made her kinda look unserious...and kinda like a whore lol.
im sure Ill see season 2....but as for buying the dvd's.....heck no
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 03:59   Link #2012
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well I'll appreciate the anime's existence since the fan service seemed so over the top I had to check out the manga. Then got more into it and caught right up . Of course wouldn't have minded the show being better, but oh well.
Old 2008-05-27, 02:52   Link #2013
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

A friend of mine said if there was more shounen action, R+V would have make it big even with the butchered manga chapters and without the fanservice. My friend loves violence and fighting. I said to my friend my theory in season2 anime they'll make a few eps full of fan service, but on the later episodes it'll be more action.

Just hope it comes true.
Old 2008-05-27, 17:39   Link #2014
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm making a Mizore Tribute AMV, I want you guys to let me know if this is a good song for it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ed5heyV50U

or this song, Snow Scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmoSqFgH0U
if not, link a song to me PM.
Old 2008-05-27, 22:17   Link #2015
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I'm making a Mizore Tribute AMV, I want you guys to let me know if this is a good song for it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ed5heyV50U

or this song, Snow Scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgmoSqFgH0U
if not, link a song to me PM.
It all depends on which Mizore you're trying to convey to the audience, frankly I find AMV with english song's lacking in some area while it can be a good choice, With Sasuke running in the background of the first AMV I rolled my eyes a few times. Although if you’re using it to express Mizore in solitude it's not a bad choice.

The second one is alot more upbeat but rather unfitting for Mizore theme.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fcEH0BYPvjA

call me a bias fan but I love Hitomi Shimatani
Old 2008-05-27, 23:44   Link #2016
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
It all depends on which Mizore you're trying to convey to the audience, frankly I find AMV with english song's lacking in some area while it can be a good choice, With Sasuke running in the background of the first AMV I rolled my eyes a few times. Although if you’re using it to express Mizore in solitude it's not a bad choice.

The second one is alot more upbeat but rather unfitting for Mizore theme.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fcEH0BYPvjA

call me a bias fan but I love Hitomi Shimatani
Would agree the first one has a good tone if your going for the lonely Mizore. The song itself wasn't my favourite, but not too bad. Second song also didn't quite feel right for Mizore though I liked listening to it.

Not sure if the song Nemuru recommended is quite it either. Though I really don't have one to recommend myself . If your going to use one of the ones put forward here I'd probably go with the first option. Can sort of see how that kind of AMV would work.
Old 2008-05-28, 01:21   Link #2017
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Would agree the first one has a good tone if your going for the lonely Mizore. The song itself wasn't my favourite, but not too bad. Second song also didn't quite feel right for Mizore though I liked listening to it.

Not sure if the song Nemuru recommended is quite it either. Though I really don't have one to recommend myself . If your going to use one of the ones put forward here I'd probably go with the first option. Can sort of see how that kind of AMV would work.
yea it saddends me that mizore gets NO attention from Tsukune. but thats also a good thing, leaves me open for many fan fic ideas. and my OC, Hes someone opposite of Mizore, he's a fire youkai ,and instead of a Lolipop he has a cig in his mouth and he's not a stalker :P

I can't come up with a good youkai he will be that uses fire, he could be something like those Outcasts. please help D: or how about a Youko?

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-05-28 at 01:48.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 16:22   Link #2018
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Just finished the first season... i just got two questions...

Did Tsukune turn into a vampire after being saved by Moko? and the second season will start from October this year right?
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 16:23   Link #2019
Midonin
Last Engage

He was vampirized, he just didn't get a chance to show what he could do with it. And yes, Capu2 begins this October.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 02:09   Link #2020
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
Just finished the first season... i just got two questions...

Did Tsukune turn into a vampire after being saved by Moko? and the second season will start from October this year right?
1) not exactly, but it looked like it was randomly thrown in the anime as opposed to the vital story piece it is in the manga so they didn't really stress/explain it in any way and even cut it way short -.-

2) no idea, but other posts say yes
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire