AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-17, 21:02   Link #1441
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

I don't know how I feel about the VA change to Tatsumi Yuiko. I really liked Mio's voice in the VN and, from the few anime I've seen with her in them, she never really stood out for me.

I guess I'll have to see. It can't be more crazy than Horie Yui as Riki, after all .
Old 2012-08-18, 04:08   Link #1442
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I don't know how I feel about the VA change to Tatsumi Yuiko. I really liked Mio's voice in the VN and, from the few anime I've seen with her in them, she never really stood out for me.

I guess I'll have to see. It can't be more crazy than Horie Yui as Riki, after all .
>implying Riki's voice was "manly" in the slightest.

Anyway....
Spoiler for About the OP PV; Nothing big really:

Well, it's JC, so I think I should be satisfied whether they could change it for better or not.

*waits for KyoAni to somehow miraculously get a Refrain+EX LB! sequel of JC's LB!*
Old 2012-08-18, 04:18   Link #1443
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

What would be funny? A sort of reversal of the last several Key productions. Air, Kanon, and Clannad all received two productions. A shorter film or series by Toei and a longer show by KyoAni. Wouldn't it be funny if JC Staff did the long production and KyoAni later made a Little Busters movie? (they won't, I don't think KyoAni's staff would even attempt to condence LB into even a 3 hours film).
Old 2012-08-18, 06:10   Link #1444
matrixhazard

It is really unfortunately for Kawaragi Shiho-san, Mio is my second favourite in this game and her route is the most favorite to me. Never mind, I will be looking forward to Tatsumi Yuiko-san.

At least Suzuki Keiko-san is still voicing Haruka/Kanata. Since her works has been contributed to 6 Key Games over this course of years. I'm really excited to see her casting character in Anime now.
Old 2012-08-18, 10:24   Link #1445
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Okay, I had to trash a lot of posts because, while I don't have much issue with people speculating about the adaptation length and what would be actually required, please do NOT post anything past that matter!
Speaking about the structure and all can be quite detrimental to people who have no idea how the series is played, especially if the studio decide to take a very different approach.

Really, do -not- discuss about anything that can be considered as spoiler, which include both events -and- story structure.
Old 2012-08-18, 23:28   Link #1446
BloodyKitty
Raindrop Melancholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post

Even though I'm unhappy that my favorite character is getting her voice changed, I still think we should give the new VA some chance. It's not like everybody has a good beginning in their career, if Tatsumi Yuiko did Mio justice, then this would be a turning point for her.

Riki looks so moe, so I think Horie Yui could even emphasize that more .
The fact that you hate
The fact that you scream
The fact that you suffer
The fact that you mourn
The fact that you despair
Or the fact that you come to a resolution

Cannot prove that you are right.
~Everybody Has the Right to Make Mistakes~ - Quoted from Kino's Journey Vol. 12
Old 2012-08-19, 09:07   Link #1447
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Okay, I had to trash a lot of posts because, while I don't have much issue with people speculating about the adaptation length and what would be actually required, please do NOT post anything past that matter!
Speaking about the structure and all can be quite detrimental to people who have no idea how the series is played, especially if the studio decide to take a very different approach.

Really, do -not- discuss about anything that can be considered as spoiler, which include both events -and- story structure.
err... I had a feeling this was included. Oh well.... DAMNIT at least tell that on the first page! XD

*sees the sad partially deserted Game thread*

Anyway, IMHO, Yui as Riki is a plus for me. Mio as Tatsumi Yuiko is... questionable. (for reasons mods don't like me to mention)
Old 2012-08-19, 16:33   Link #1448
Balzac
Assistant Professor

It's only deserted because the people who had something to say about the game, untranslated or otherwise, already had their say. But I'm sure if someone starts another discussion there, it might attract the veterans. Seeing as that place is spoiler territory, one can be free to do speculations there.
Old 2012-08-23, 06:20   Link #1449
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
tvk has confirmed that Little Busters! will have 26 episodes in its airing this fall. This does not confirm nor deny that this airing is the entirety of the anime franchise. That station will begin airing it on 2012/10/06 at 25:00, but other stations may air it prior to that time.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2012-08-23 at 08:46.
Old 2012-08-23, 06:37   Link #1450
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

26 episodes, but no mention of a (possible?) second season...

Hmm....

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-08-23, 08:39   Link #1451
matrixhazard

26 Episode Eh.. That's quite long. Hope this anime is gonna be the best anime in next season.

Well, I still wonder whether they're gonna put EX-Heroine routes or not? (At least, hope they also animate Saya route. At this time, I think there might not be enough space for putting her route, so may be they can have one extra episode for Saya in some BD/DVD volume?)
Old 2012-08-23, 08:41   Link #1452
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

There is no way for them to put EX heroines in the first season, considering how long the original heroines route are. If they do plan LB on 2 seasons (which would be the ideal length), they can potentially just put Saya, Kanata and Sasami in the second season, then followed by Refrain.

But if they plan only 1 season to wrap everything, they will have to cut a lot of things, without any guarantee the conclusion remains intact, let alone other routes from EX
So should they have plans for a second season, I hope they will announce it soon, otherwise the reactions won't exactly be pretty.

For those who still have no idea about it: LB is longer than clannad (and that's without including EX), and yet the latter required 2 seasons of 24 episodes (actually 22-23 each) and still had to cut things left and right, so 26 episodes for everything is not doable without major cuts.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-08-23 at 11:22.
Old 2012-08-23, 09:09   Link #1453
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

You confused the hell out of me there. I was taking season to be the standard TV broadcast season on 13 episodes. DIE OVERLOADED TERMINOLOGIES. DIE.

But yeah, 4 TV broadcast seasons would be the minimal ideal length.
Old 2012-08-23, 09:25   Link #1454
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
tvk has confirmed that Little Busters! will have 26 episodes in its airing this fall. This does not confirm nor deny that this airing is the entirety of the anime franchise. That station will begin airing it on 2012/10/06 at 25:00, but other stations may air it prior to that time.
That is ... just brutal. TT.TT

There are two probabilities:
(1) It's a Split 4-cour...?
(2) They plan on a Continuous Format althroughout. (but HOW!?)

Either way, major cuts would really have to be made. sadpanda.png
Old 2012-08-23, 09:33   Link #1455
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
They should add more.....
Old 2012-08-23, 09:50   Link #1456
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
You confused the hell out of me there. I was taking season to be the standard TV broadcast season on 13 episodes. DIE OVERLOADED TERMINOLOGIES. DIE.

But yeah, 4 TV broadcast seasons would be the minimal ideal length.
I actually use "season" as in a period of continous episode, since we know that there will be one of 24 episode. For the TV Broadcast season, we should probably use the term "cour" instead.
I guess I should be a bit more accurate with the terms.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2012-08-23 at 11:16.
Old 2012-08-23, 10:01   Link #1457
maximilianjenus
[E]

I am hoping they do something like shakugan and zero no tsukaima and plan to make another season later, since 24 episodes, while longer than average does nto jsutify both hiring a director who specializes in longer series and saying that this adaptation was going to be long.
Old 2012-08-23, 11:39   Link #1458
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
But if they plan only 1 season to wrap everything, they will have to cut a lot of things, without any guarantee the conclusion remains intact, let alone other routes from EX
So should they have plans for a second season, I hope they will announce it soon, otherwise the reactions won't exactly be pretty.
Keep in mind that the second half of Clannad wasn't announced except at the very end of the first two-cour season. If they follow that precedent, they may not make any announcement until the first season is done, but we should know sooner based on the content shown and the pacing if it is indeed being setup that way storywise.

I don't think J.C.Staff ever does shows longer than 2-cour at one time, so we should not be surprised by this, but of course that doesn't preclude multiple seasons. Keep in mind also that this is only an announcement by the TV Station, and not by the Production Committee for the show. If it is split into multiple seasons and they will announce that sooner rather than later, the TV station wouldn't be the one to say so. They're only listing all their fall shows.
Old 2012-08-23, 11:41   Link #1459
pinoscotto

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Keep in mind that the second half of Clannad wasn't announced except at the very end of the first season. If they follow that precedent, they may not make any announcement until the first season is done, but we should know sooner based on the content shown and the pacing if it is indeed being setup that way storywise.
95% of the second series were not announced with the first one, not just clannad
Old 2012-08-23, 11:46   Link #1460
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Anything non mainstream hardly got more than 24-26 episodes anyway. I was more or less wondering if they will make the same approach as "waiting the first season result, and see if they wrap the second one or not" ploy, or if they already planned more than that (or simply 2 cour, which would be noticeable by the time 7-8 episodes are aired).
You would naturally not expect a half adaptation for a series that is done/nearly done, but some unfortunate series got the shaft, regardless of the studio.

For a project attracting such hype, I would expect some leeway in their announcements, but I guess it is a petty expectation.

Tags
anime game, little busters