Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-20, 06:06   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Since there's nothing on my request, I take it my request is rejected then.
Not really, but please do not expect an instant responce to a request

I think it would be a good idea to create a "F/sn Game / Anime differences" thread (for all the reason you mentioned) but since I've never played the game I'm not in a position to make a call on this.

What do other F/sn game players think? Is there enough discussion on the subject to create such a thread? Of course, if kj1980 thinks there is, then I'm sure he will go ahead and make it.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 17:31   Link #22
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

I would like to create a Sabre fanclub (Suki Suki Sabre) to give Sabre-chan the appreciation she deserves!
I'm sure many other Sabre fans would be interested in a Sabre fan club as well

Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 18:17   Link #23
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
I would like to create a Sabre fanclub (Suki Suki Sabre) to give Sabre-chan the appreciation she deserves!
I'm sure many other Sabre fans would be interested in a Sabre fan club as well
To be honest, one of the reasons we introduced limited forums was to prevent such "fanclub" threads to be created. As the Shuffle forum has shown us, for the most part they spawn a lot of noise with little real discussion.

If you want to discuss characters such as Sabre, then please use the Character discussion thread. But please, no canvassing for your favourite character ala the Shuffle fanclub threads.
Old 2006-01-21, 22:25   Link #24
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
To be honest, one of the reasons we introduced limited forums was to prevent such "fanclub" threads to be created. As the Shuffle forum has shown us, for the most part they spawn a lot of noise with little real discussion.

If you want to discuss characters such as Sabre, then please use the Character discussion thread. But please, no canvassing for your favourite character ala the Shuffle fanclub threads.
Thank you so much... It got quite annoying also so Im glad something is being done about that.

I was thinking bout a Fate/Stay Night Music Discussion thread.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 05:03   Link #25
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
Thank you so much... It got quite annoying also so Im glad something is being done about that.
Glad there is some support for this
Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
I was thinking bout a Fate/Stay Night Music Discussion thread.
That's meant to be covered by the Fate/stay night OP/ED & Music Discussion thread. Since the thread was created before the forum (and then imported in), the first page of posts do discuss only the game OP but it's now meant to be the generic music discussion thread.

But... since it may be difficult to try and cram everything music related into one thread, we are open to suggestions. For example, if an OST (Original Sound Track) is released, it may be worth while to have a Music OST thread.

But for general comments, questions, discussion for F/sn music, please use the existing thread.
Old 2006-01-22, 16:19   Link #26
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Actually there are multiple OST's I have the Avalon CD at the moment. However that one thread should be just enough for the music discussion.

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 03:56   Link #27
vin.dictive

The forum needs the all time shallow, 'who is hawt' thread when the time comes. It'll be a tough call for fandom. :D
vin.dictive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-25, 04:22   Link #28
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Maybe not now, but I was thinking it could be convenient to make two separate threads for sign requests and avatar gif requests.
As it is now, the current Avatar/sign request is enough, since it's filled at 95% by sig request. But they're a lot, and since I'm expecting the amount of gif request to increase later (with the incoming of more fights) it wouldn't be bad to have two different places.
Personally I'm a gif maker, and I'm finding very difficult to surf in that thread while looking for requests, it's true that they are actually very few, but it's very likely for a gif request to be buried under the others, thus very difficult to see/follow/accomplish it/them.
Old 2006-01-25, 04:58   Link #29
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin.dictive
The forum needs the all time shallow, 'who is hawt' thread when the time comes. It'll be a tough call for fandom.
I think you answered the question yourself, "all time shallow" is a good description

We will be having a "Favourite Character" poll (but not for a little while yet), and as such a "who is hawt" is just a subset of the same question (to a large extent). I don't think we really want such such similar polls.

But it might be nice to have a "Favourite Character" poll twice, the first half way through the season and another at the end of the series. See if there is much change in the order. Mind, we already have a limited poll already so maybe we just need another one at the end of the series. I think that would be up to kj1980 as he knows the series better than I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Maybe not now, but I was thinking it could be convenient to make two separate threads for sign requests and avatar gif requests.
As it is now, the current Avatar/sign request is enough, since it's filled at 95% by sig request. But they're a lot, and since I'm expecting the amount of gif request to increase later (with the incoming of more fights) it wouldn't be bad to have two different places.
Personally I'm a gif maker, and I'm finding very difficult to surf in that thread while looking for requests, it's true that they are actually very few, but it's very likely for a gif request to be buried under the others, thus very difficult to see/follow/accomplish it/them.
I never considered the need for separate threads for Avatars and Signatures. Do you really think we need them? Note: this is more of a general question since clearly Pellissier thinks there is a need.
Old 2006-01-25, 06:02   Link #30
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
I never considered the need for separate threads for Avatars and Signatures. Do you really think we need them? Note: this is more of a general question since clearly Pellissier thinks there is a need.
To clear my point a bit deeper: in that thread imho there are just too many signature requests, thus when avatar request come, they can hardly be seen.
Usually I agree with merging sign and avatars requests on series' board. In this very particular case, seems like there's too much amount of crowd to me. So I think it would be better to separate, either for gif-seeking sake, either for signatures-makers sake. Since the request for gifs are very likely going to increase, I think the confusion will increase with them.
But then it's also true that if I am the only one feeling uneasy with it, I am the one being wrong so I'll just make the habit.
Old 2006-01-25, 06:17   Link #31
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

At first ,I agreed with Pellissier idea on separate av and sig request thread .. I would never thought that sig request would be in huge demand

However, once the dust settled (I'd say around 2/3 more episodes until the series finished with character intro), I belive we would have settled down on sig request as well.. as the amount of new user would definitely stabilised. The gundam av & gif thread before showed same pattern so I dont see how this series would be any different.

But of course the gundam thread proof can be countered with Shuffle! gif and av thread , where until the very end episode, both request never ceased >.< , So I suggest delayed the creation of a separate thread until the needs really arise later on .

Just IMHO
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-26, 13:14   Link #32
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I respectfully request a "Riding Rider Club Thread"

I will also request a thread for Caster but I don't catch name for it yet

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the pervious post on fanclubs
Old 2006-01-27, 14:54   Link #33
NeoSam

>.< can someone please create a Fate/stay night manga thread ?

Edit: re-request LOL
Old 2006-01-27, 15:25   Link #34
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
There's a manga Didn't know....
Quote:
Edit: re-request LOL
And as far as I can see this is the first time this has been requested, or can't I see the wood for the trees?
Old 2006-01-27, 15:32   Link #35
NeoSam

Quote:
Yeah it started not so long ago in the shounen manga magazine Shounen Ace

The first chapter has been scanlated by Zefgame group

Quote:
And as far as I can see this is the first time this has been requested, or can't I see the wood for the trees?
Yeah it is the first time >.<

I just edited my request from:

>.< can I create a Fate/stay night manga thread ?

to

thats why I wrote re-request >.< LOL

I should have paid more attention that only mods can start new threads >.<
Old 2006-01-27, 15:32   Link #36
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

I have the first chapter. Not sure if it offical manga or a doujin(non-H).

Got it a while back, but I haven't seen any release lately.
Old 2006-01-27, 15:51   Link #37
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Yeah it started not so long ago in the shounen manga magazine Shounen Ace
I should have taken more notice of the F/sn comparisons across media (game vs. anime vs. manga) thread kj1980 created

Currently there will be only one discussion thread for the entire manga (instead of one thread per chapter). If required, this can change in the future.
Old 2006-03-03, 04:34   Link #38
Morisato

What a fate/stay night character wouldn't say...

Thread.

Favorite Quote...

Thread.
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 22:33   Link #39
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Requesting a place where we can discuss this

Its really killing me to find this in the ep discussion
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-11, 22:36   Link #40
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I didn't no where else to say, but i've been having problems getting onto page 10 of the merchandise thread.. also a friend of mine had the same problem earlier on today - anyone else?

& thank god no more fanclubs. ^^