Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-07-19, 14:15   Link #601
ginran
~Smile~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytherno View Post
Oh, and shirley does play a big enough part?
Well....she's had whole episodes revolve around her, plus more screentime than them. Then there is the fact that Lelouch ordered the attack on the Geass cult after she died for her sake. That was a pretty big event. Don't get me wrong, Rakshata and Lloyd are great characters, especially Lloyd(he's so funny! ). I could see Lloyd having his own thread, he seemed to show up someway in most eps, but Rakshata, cool as she was, had barely any screentime over the 2 seasons.

Sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying to sound that way, it's just that I'm a huge Shirley fan and it's dissappointing when she gets underrated, when she did actually do more for the story than she is credited for.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 14:23   Link #602
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Oh, and shirley does play a big enough part?
Somebody's mad

But yeah, pretty much what ginran said. And while she wasn't a primary character Shirley did play a bigger part than Lloyd or Rakshata and she has developed a fairly large following among Code Geass fans.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 17:00   Link #603
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Somebody's mad

But yeah, pretty much what ginran said. And while she wasn't a primary character Shirley did play a bigger part than Lloyd or Rakshata and she has developed a fairly large following among Code Geass fans.
I'm not mad, I'm just pointing something out.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 17:04   Link #604
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Actually kytherno does have a point, but the other point is, that Shirley interacted with Lelouch directly, and had two arcs, that had an impact on him, so she has that "advantage", in terms of the plot going around and stuff.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-19, 22:30   Link #605
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I'm not mad, I'm just pointing something out.
Point taken. I admit it is kind of weird that we have a Shirley thread and not a Nunnally thread
Old 2009-07-20, 02:00   Link #606
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Point taken. I admit it is kind of weird that we have a Shirley thread and not a Nunnally thread
Which is why the first three replies on the Shirley thread are expressions of disbelief and awe.
Old 2009-07-20, 05:47   Link #607
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
people this is not a discussion thread lets get back on topic
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 15:19   Link #608
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria View Post
Hello! I am afraid that my question is not on the topic too, but I don't know where to ask itIs there any confirmed info on the third season of CG? I suppose that this question has been asked numerous times before but I just can't find, where
we have a Q/A thread and second no there is no third season nor will there be one
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 06:13   Link #609
C.C. witch

Ummm can someone make a thread about lelouch being alive or dead and the possibility of sunrise continuing on with the series?
C.C. witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 12:09   Link #610
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. witch View Post
Ummm can someone make a thread about lelouch being alive or dead and the possibility of sunrise continuing on with the series?
Lelouch has been confirmed dead and its gotten to the point where assumptions saying otherwise start fights on the board, so that's a no-go.
Old 2009-07-22, 16:22   Link #611
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. witch View Post
About the possibility of an new series. Just use the generic thread.
Old 2009-07-26, 22:04   Link #612
Nobodyman9
Banned

Just an idea I had, perhaps we could have one of those Hurt and Heal threads? How it works is we list pretty much every character from Code Geass, each character is given 20 points and then everyone can either add or subtract up to 3 points from each character, however, each poster can do this only once per hour. When a character loses all their points they are eliminated from the game. Last character standing wins.

Well if you think it's acceptable this could be a pretty fun thread, or if you want to change some rules around that's fine too.
Old 2009-07-31, 03:53   Link #613
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Since this forum thrives only on discussion that is not a good idea for a thread. We, in fact, don't allow any form of forum-games threads.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 14:27   Link #614
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Since this forum thrives only on discussion that is not a good idea for a thread. We, in fact, don't allow any form of forum-games threads.
Okay, thanks anyway.
Old 2009-08-26, 18:37   Link #615
Supraboy

Is it possible to have a thread discussing Euphemia? Specifically the whole tragic incident involving her in the first season? It fees like that was a big turning point...

I'm now sure how you all feel about it, but it really bugs me how the whole thing played out...lol

just a thought
Supraboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 20:49   Link #616
ZeBird0
In a tree

Sorry to rain on your parade, but Euphie's just a minor character (as you probably know). I doubt it would get much discussion. Maybe use the generic discussion thread?
Old 2009-09-03, 20:57   Link #617
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeBird0 View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade, but Euphie's just a minor character (as you probably know). I doubt it would get much discussion. Maybe use the generic discussion thread?
Shirley was a minor character, but still got a discussion thread because she played a fairly important role in the plot. Euphy's role in the plot was greater than her's, so there's actually a fairly decent chance of her getting her own discussion thread.
Old 2009-09-03, 21:11   Link #618
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Shirley was a minor character, but still got a discussion thread because she played a fairly important role in the plot. Euphy's role in the plot was greater than her's, so there's actually a fairly decent chance of her getting her own discussion thread.
I seem to recall a Euphy thread being rejected before, but I may be mistaken. In any case, Euphie only lasted one season while Shirley lasted two.
Old 2009-09-03, 22:59   Link #619
ImmortalFire

I wouldnt mind a Euphy thread, but it might be denied since she didnt last too long.
ImmortalFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 23:21   Link #620
Nobodyman9
Banned

Well, part of the problem is that I don't think the mods even give a crap about this forum anymore (certainly not enough to make a new thread) Anyway, I certainly wouldn't mind a Euphie thread and if Shirley can get a thread than I think so can Euphie. But since it's this late in the game the mods probably won't bother.