AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-17, 15:25   Link #221
desert punk
pimp of the seas

Send a message via MSN to desert punk
quick theory. Isnt it possible that tobi isnt madara but the first hokage, with madaras eyes? If the whole moon-illusion thing is to bring peace then it might make more sense that it would be him. The whole stealing of the bijuu and forming the juubi (the ten tailed one that i cant spell) is his way of taking the tailed beasts back sense the world couldnt handle them and they were not used for peace. So he's using them to bring the world into a forced sense of peace by any means... because he went insane or something i dont know. Plus he'd probably know all the information about the uchiha and leaf village and stuff that tobi was talking about. Idk its just my little crackpot theory.
desert punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 15:53   Link #222
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert punk View Post
quick theory. Isnt it possible that tobi isnt madara but the first hokage, with madaras eyes? If the whole moon-illusion thing is to bring peace then it might make more sense that it would be him. The whole stealing of the bijuu and forming the juubi (the ten tailed one that i cant spell) is his way of taking the tailed beasts back sense the world couldnt handle them and they were not used for peace. So he's using them to bring the world into a forced sense of peace by any means... because he went insane or something i dont know. Plus he'd probably know all the information about the uchiha and leaf village and stuff that tobi was talking about. Idk its just my little crackpot theory.
No...first hokage was revived by Orochimaru so he's pretty confirmed dead..
Old 2010-09-17, 16:47   Link #223
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
so lame that naruto is a decendent of the rikkudo sage...
It was never said that he is, only that Nagato who had the rinnegan is an Uzumaki. Which means that it's likely that the sage was an Uzumaki too, but Naruto cannot be the sage's descendant if he had only 2 sons. Simply because naruto is neither Senju nor Uchiha, but for example Naruto might be a descendant of a brother or sister of the sage, or any other Uzumaki. The main reason i believe that the sage was also an Uzumaki is how Kishimoto draws kyuubi-naruto, he clearly has the necklace and the hair outline of the sage.

BTW it looks like Naruto inherited in the wrong way: he didn't inherit the genius of his father and he didn't inherit the bloodline ability of his mother
But joke aside, i think he inherited a small amount from both, we know that he is the most unpredictable ninja in tough situations, so there is the spark of genius somewhere in him, also it seems he can control the kyuubi which seems to be an Uzumaki power.

Here's another theory: maybe Madara implanted in Nagato a sharingan (or maybe even his own MS/EMS, if the eye was too strong for his own crippled body lol) and that sharingan thanks to the strong Uzumaki blood transformed into a rinnegan. If the eye has the spiritual half of the chakra and the Uzumaki body the physical part... well then sharingan eye in Naruto would become a rinnegan
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 16:52   Link #224
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Here's another theory: maybe Madara implanted in Nagato a sharingan (or maybe even his own MS/EMS, if the eye was too strong for his own crippled body lol) and that sharingan thanks to the strong Uzumaki blood transformed into a rinnegan. If the eye has the spiritual half of the chakra and the Uzumaki body the physical part... well then sharingan eye in Naruto would become a rinnegan
That's a plausible theory, but shouldn't it come down to gene mutation (i.e. Uzumaki+Uchiha=Rinnegan babies!) or something? Actually the whole sharingan transplant story is a bit weird on that part, it's supposed to be an ability of the body as a whole, not of a specific organ...gah, here I am trying to apply logic in Naruto, at midnight :S Be back in 8h.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 17:31   Link #225
Tenjo_Utena

Wizards

The problem here is that all of the characters in Naruto are Wizards, so logic doesn't apply, ever. In a battle between two characters the winner is simply the one that the author wants to win.

Of course that doesn't mean that its not a lot of fun to read Naruto.

On a side note, why doesn't anyone ever think to cremate bodies?
Tenjo_Utena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 17:32   Link #226
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

Ok not to be a troll and a little off topic. How did orichimaru let all of this info pass by him. Also you trying and tell me no one could have fix Nagatos legs. Yeah I know, no one knew about him except mandra but hey pain ask you to fix this guys legs do it
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 17:52   Link #227
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert punk View Post
Possible. More likely, it is Hashirama's body with Madara's eyes and Madara's soul .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 18:13   Link #228
Alchemist007
*Author

Pretty grim end for the first hokage.
Old 2010-09-17, 18:51   Link #229
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I'm still waiting for Orochimaru to return and mix things up.
Old 2010-09-17, 20:18   Link #230
Tenjo_Utena

Omni-potent immortal bad guys are boring.
Tenjo_Utena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:01   Link #231
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Has anyone noticed how Izanagi being a forbidden Uchiha technique doesnt make any sense after learning the requirements?
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:21   Link #232
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
perhaps in the past the uchiha and senju used to breed, and the taboo was for their resulting offspring.

on a side note, it seems that all the clans with potential to develop izanagi have been somewhate wiped off with few surviving members, uchiha(sasuke, madara,) uzumaki (naruto, nagato) senju(tsunade, yamato)

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:28   Link #233
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin
perhaps in the past the uchiha and senju used to breed, and the taboo was for their resulting offspring.
Doesnt ring true to me since Madara states that theres only been three Rikudou level people throughout history. RS, Madara, Nagato.

Four if you count Danzou but his combination of Senju and Uchiha powers was messed up.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-17, 23:52   Link #234
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Man I miss when Sauske was around in Naruto were is he at, He is more interesting than Madara
Old 2010-09-17, 23:54   Link #235
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Pretty good chapter, I actually liked the paper part We have people bringing dead back to life and creating moon, why can't we have more paper

It seams kishi is copying Star Wars again The whole legend about the sage who was able to control life and death and even create new life out of nowhere reminds about the legend about the Sith lord who was able to do the same things (Palpatine's talk with Anakin)

The way this story is going it also reminds me of the movie ''Underworld''. There we have two sons (one is wolf and the other is a vampire). Same thing in Naruto we have a Senju and Uchiha. But what if Sage had one more son? The third son who didn't inherited neither the eyes or body from his brother. But he has the ability to be able to combine both of them in him. (again the same as in Underworld). He could have been the first Uzumaki (Naruto is then the last member of his bloodline). Naruto already have the body part of the sage and he has the Uchiha power inside of himself (Itachi's crow). All he needs now is to be put in life/death situation for the Rinnegan to activate.
Old 2010-09-18, 00:26   Link #236
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta View Post
Has anyone noticed how Izanagi being a forbidden Uchiha technique doesnt make any sense after learning the requirements?
Well, for starters, it causes blindness to the Sharingan user, so a technique used at that great of a cost to a clan that specializes in eye powers would easily put it in the "Forbidden" category...And maybe more of a social thing than anything, I think the Uchiha-Senju rivalry might have some ever-lasting bitterness like a taboo, so anything that involves an Uchiha to get involved with Senju powers is probably a no-no...

Makes perfect sense to me, anyway...

And Madara's plan seem to make sense to me as well, where everyone else finds it confusing as hell...I just simply see it as Madara trying to bring back all the pieces to replicate a Part Deux of the Sage's prime...Bringing the descendants of the Sage from his two sons back into one (The powers of the Uchiha and Senju clans merged together), the regathering of the 9 tailed beasts, the (re)acquisition of the Rinnegan, and something about giving his honey the moon, which happens to house the physical state of the 10-tailed beast...Izanagi was a famed technique of the Sage, the Rinnegan is needed to read the tablets regarding the history of the 10-tailed beast; I can see where all this is going in the end result of the Eye of the Moon Plan...

If this isn't putting the pieces back to the way they used to be in an effort to play god in a more sinister light, then I don't know how I could further simplify an explanation for Madara's actions...I don't know what his other 3 "Paths" could possibly be, though...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 01:42   Link #237
JustRob

At least we can finally disband the Tobi = Obito arguments now, seeing as the other half of Madara's face is not crushed.
Old 2010-09-18, 01:43   Link #238
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
At least we can finally disband the Tobi = Obito arguments now, seeing as the other half of Madara's face is not crushed.
it looks pretty messed up to me...lol i can see obito supporter saying that he stole the sharingan...it's obito!!
Old 2010-09-18, 04:37   Link #239
Pentium
Uchiha

From the looks of things, Nagato is an Uzumaki. Tobi clearly stated that Nagato's trademark red hair of an Uzumaki has turned snow white which makes me think that the eyes can only be given to an Uzumaki. Thus, Naruto has the ability to obtain these eyes...

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-18, 04:52   Link #240
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjo_Utena View Post
Omni-potent immortal bad guys are boring.
That might be true in most cases, but in this manga the bad guy is far from being omnipotent. He lost his most important battles, he is hiding, he even lost his organization and he admits to be seriously weakened. And on top of that he is forced to accept the alliance offer of Kabuto who was formerly just the sidekick of Orochimaru and who is now plotting against Madara (we see how he leads Anko and her team to Madara's hideout).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion