AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 01:57   Link #141
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Huh....You know after reading chapter 72 I can't say I'm on board the Hato X Madarame ship altho can't say I've really got anything against it either, if it really did happen then fine(still think Madarame should hook up with a real beauty like Anglea or some new chick), now I know it was brought up before but it never clicked with the Madarame X Kousaka route and oddly I now find myself thinking "yea what the hell, ok d(^_^)b"(more so than with Hato X Madarame)
I honestly have no idea why that is but then I do think it's cause I've had trouble ever imagining Kousaka as a guy-__-
Guess that goes for Hato as well now, as far as traps goes Hato is how can I put this without sounding weird and creepy "one fine peice of trap ass!".....yea always gonna be weird and creepy no matter how you spin it

Don't get me wrong here I'm with others that the Hato X Mada isn't what I really want but over the years I gotta admit I've grown to like traps in their weird and wonderfully creepy ways.

The game thingy was messed up but rather funny as well, I think the series has taken a odd turn tbh but not really something I hate.
Think it's cause I simply miss the antics of the old gang.
Old 2012-02-01, 02:05   Link #142
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wonder if he'll even be in the story anymore? If he follows through leaving the little click. Can't say I blame him as I would have exited a long time ago...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 05:51   Link #143
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The volume 11 omakes were really funny. Loved the little jab he took at Kubo
Old 2012-03-26, 21:01   Link #144
kniteowl

Chapter 74 is out and Saki shows up at the end.... she looks different it's almost like she leveled up.

Looks like a Saki & Madarame Confrontation... well at least they'll see each other.
Old 2012-03-26, 21:23   Link #145
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm having mixed feeling about this. In one way, she somehow look like a slut, but in the other way she looks really hot.

Quote:
Looks like a Saki & Madarame Confrontation... well at least they'll see each other.
Yep, can't wait for that too

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 22:57   Link #146
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'm having mixed feeling about this. In one way, she somehow look like a slut, but in the other way she looks really hot.
You know I think I find myself agreeing with you here, kinda slutty but classy as well.
Very weird mixed feelings but still hot

LOL @ the auto BL function Hato-chan has

And Sue only has the 2 panels yet stills makes me think she was actually the best part of the chapter, despite Saki showing up.
Old 2012-03-27, 02:44   Link #147
Gus3

What do you all think Saki coming back means? I remember people on another forum saying they think it means the series will only last 5 more chapters. I'm still hoping it lasts a couple of more years though.

I don't know what you all mean when you say she looks slutty. She just looks hot in a normal, non-slutty way in my opinion.

As for the whole Saki and Madarame thing. I hope this finally gets resolved, or at least gets closer to being resolve. Even if it means, and please excuse the cliche, that Madarame gets his heart torn out and stomped on. At least then there will be closure.

I still think her relationship with Kousaka is shallow though.
Gus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 04:28   Link #148
Johnny
Working the bags...

With the way things have went in the past I guess it means whatever happens to Madarame he will be on the losing end of things. If you look at it that way and something positive actually does happen to him you can be like, "Holy shit Christmas has come early....."

At least they re-directed the Hato boat some with this senpai from his past bit...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 12:03   Link #149
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post

Yep, can't wait for that too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
You know I think I find myself agreeing with you here, kinda slutty but classy as well.
Very weird mixed feelings but still hot

LOL @ the auto BL function Hato-chan has

And Sue only has the 2 panels yet stills makes me think she was actually the best part of the chapter, despite Saki showing up.
Hey, hey, what's this nonsense? In what way does she look slutty?

She looks more casual than she usually was (in terms of dress), but definitely up a few notches in beauty. God damn she's gorgeous.

I really haven't been up to date with Nidaime, but this school festival interests me greatly. I would love to see more of the old crew. Genshiken 1 is one of my favourite series of all time.
Old 2012-05-23, 05:56   Link #150
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chapter 75 was nice.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:16   Link #151
kniteowl

I had no idea chapter 75 was out for the longest time because none of the regular sites updated their Genshiken Manga.

Required a bit of google searching.

I thought it was a lil boring because there was nothing there that interested me, mostly the Madarame/Saki confrontation.

Sasahara's did show up to bring Madarame the good/bad news, depends on how you perceive it & Hato noticing that the rest of the old club possibly already knew about Madarame's old crush.
Old 2012-07-05, 12:12   Link #152
SidVicious
Anime addict

Chapter 76 is out.
Old 2012-07-05, 12:57   Link #153
konart

HotD cosplay ftw!
Old 2012-07-06, 19:12   Link #154
Vicious108

The girl Hato based his female self on is like... the most obviously evil (and high on drugs) character in the series. Even more so than that one "friend" of Ogiue's.

This can't end well, though I still find myself not caring much. Would much rather have some Madarame and Saki interactions right now.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:52   Link #155
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

^On the contrary, she is not evil at all.

She's actually one of the more sensible character, and a stark similarity to Saki.
She's like a "what if Saki was a fujoshi".

Check out chapter 77, she's one hell of an awesome gal.
Old 2012-07-17, 00:25   Link #156
kniteowl

Chapter 77 is out and it's so good, heaps of flags.

Saki showing up right at the end and seeing the kiss Sue gave to Madarame.

can't wait for chapter 78

As for the Chapter 74 & 77 Saki Comparison, it looks like the author decided to return to his/her original drawing style of Saki, the 1st time I saw Saki in chapter 74 I was like" is that Saki? ".

What do you guys think of the comparison?

Spoiler for Comparison:

Last edited by kniteowl; 2012-07-17 at 00:57.
kniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 00:48   Link #157
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

You damn lolicon!

Also Madarame's 'harem' seems to be strengthening. It's not like he got any new members of his 'harem', but people seems to like him more and more? w

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 03:15   Link #158
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
^On the contrary, she is not evil at all.

She's actually one of the more sensible character, and a stark similarity to Saki.
She's like a "what if Saki was a fujoshi".

Check out chapter 77, she's one hell of an awesome gal.
Just read chapter 77 and yeah I guess she wasn't, but those eye bags sure made her look like it.

Madarame and Saki meeting again makes for a good cliffhanger, looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully Kio Shimoku hasn't lost his touch when it comes to their great interactions, which have been very scarce in Nidaime thus far.

Poor Madarame, got a near grope on Angela and now a kiss on the cheek from Sue, but can never hope to get past the friendzone when it comes to Saki, who now thinks he's a lolicon to boot.
Old 2012-07-27, 02:12   Link #159
kniteowl

Chapter 78 is out and it's pure gold.

I feel both happy and sorry for Madarame at the same time... I wonder what he's thinking at the moment, One akward & embarassing moment after another. Probably after Comicon he's gonna take a long break to relieve his stress playing games or something.

I'm still wonder why Saki teased Madarame, she seemed pretty happy for him that he's getting a lot of attention because I don't think she's jealous at all. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I had no idea Sue could feel embarassment, eating all that food.

Looks like Saki is gonna Cosplay next chapter (possibly) and Maybe Madarame can get some payback for teasing him.
Old 2012-07-27, 03:01   Link #160
Vicious108

This chapter totally felt like it was constantly teetering around the possibility of Saki finally finding out/realizing Madarame is into her. It didn't happen here, but there's been so much teasing about it in Nidaime in general that it makes think it's an inevitability at this point... Not sure how I would feel about it, considering it would remove some weight from Madarame's decision to stay silent about it, so I guess I'll just wait and see how it's done (if at all).

Anyway, that was perhaps the chapter of Nidaime I've enjoyed the most (which isn't saying much, but yeah), because I'm just a sucker for Madarame x Saki and their interactions have always been my favorite part of the series. I gotta say though, Madarame has mellowed out way too much in Nidaime. Yeah, okay, he's older and has a job now so obviously he's not gonna be as wild an otaku as he used to be, but a little more attitude here and there would still be nice.

Tags
seinen