AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 199 69.34%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 65 22.65%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 5.23%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 1.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 0.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.70%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-09, 08:03   Link #81
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Spoiler for ep 19:

Nena = the first rie char i hate

Go graaham go, kick that throne ass
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:12   Link #82
Katsumara
The cake eater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Spoiler for ep 19:

Nena = the first rie char i hate

Go graaham go, kick that throne ass
Yeah, I agree. I like most of Rie's chars, but this one.. man oh man, what an evil you know what.
Old 2008-02-09, 08:14   Link #83
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Louise. /sad; really sad. They might pull out an Andrew Walfeld on us. You know Arm magically restored after it got like crused. lol. Anyway; I'll forgive Neena. Cause of the fact that shes more cuter for me than louise.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:20   Link #84
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumara View Post
Spoiler:
Wedding ring = left hand ;__;

Louise finally gets what she wanted yet at the same time...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:20   Link #85
FireChick

Holy snap! Louise! This is starting to get violent! And to think she lost her arm in the process! But…isn’t that supposed to be her right arm? I wouldn’t be happy if I lost my arm the way she did. I wouldn’t be able to draw and I’m right-handed! I wonder if they’ll give Louise a prosthetic arm after this?
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:22   Link #86
kari-no-sugata

Wow, I thought last ep that maybe Ribbons was manipulating a certain wine glass swilling "possible end boss" guy... but this ep jacks up the suspicious flags 100x.

And Nena decides to blow up a wedding just because she's annoyed that they're having fun while she's "working hard". She's more psycho than her brother - who deliberately shoots a soldier at the start (who calls the Trinity Gundams "devils"). I liked the opening battle in the Italian mountains btw - nice use of forests etc (even though was useless).

It's like the script-writers turned on the turbos this week. Graham goes gar+ after determining to beat the Gundams with the Flag (though the stress on his body does make him cough blood). And Setsuna declares that the Trinity are a source of strife/war and attacks - I expected that to happen but not so soon!

Incidentally, Billy figures that the prof was assassinated because he figured out too much about the special particles. And Sumeragi finds out he was killed. And Veda's name really is "Veda", and Sumeragi wonders if someone was able to hack it. Ian thinks that the Trinity have a completely different type of GN drive, though the MS technology is basically the same.

PS http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=248
When I posted that, pretty much nobody agreed, that I saw.

Quote:
I see this is a stepping stone for the 4 "main" Meisters to grow both as characters and as pilots. They haven't exactly be lauded for their skills by others in the series, but they'll definitely have to improve if they want to defeat the Thrones.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:23   Link #87
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

1 word = epic.
Can't wait for next episode. I'm hoping that at least one trini-bitch or bastard dies.
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:26   Link #88
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I just spoiled the episode for myself but hot damn. . . LOUISE!

WOW! They built up this cutesy, childish, innocent couple and than BAM! TRAUMA FTW!

"That's right. . . we did something horrible to the pretty girl! BOO YEAH! TAKE THAT! Didn't see that coming did you? We're twisted like that!"

Where is this show going? My goodness, it's going to hit the fan! Gonna watch the whole thing later today! I can't wait! I can't wait!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:27   Link #89
Katsumara
The cake eater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Wedding ring = left hand ;__;

Louise finally gets what she wanted yet at the same time...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-09, 08:29   Link #90
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Random Curiosity Blog's Gundam 00-18 screens up

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:31   Link #91
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

GRAHAM!!! I knew since the very first time I saw you from the first OP that you're the most awesome character in the show xD You don't depend on the mobile suit to prove your greatness xD Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Graham hyper*

I liked Saji and Louise because it's not that often that I see a canon pairing at the beginning of the series. Later I got annoyed that they're always there in most (or all?) episodes yet not doing much important role. But now, seeing what happened to them in this episode, oh I like the drama ;_; I was moved. OH TRAGEDY AND IRONY!!!! ;_; huhuhuhuhuhuhu

As for the trinity . . . they're really not my type x_x Now hearing that they're nothing but trouble . . . the more I'm disliking them -_-
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:36   Link #92
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

All I have to say is that being cute will no longer save you from being...

DISARMED

LOL @ Neena...randomly blow up a wedding out of boredom.

If that != LOL, I don't know *what* does.

Edit: Preview=Lockon pointing gun @ Setsuna. So now the only one remaining is Allelujah
Old 2008-02-09, 08:42   Link #93
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Louise will never be her bubbly self again. Saji will still love her but will she feel ugly? Saji will be enraged at how much of wuss he was and change? Bwahahahaha!

Will Saji feel the rage flowing inside of him? Maybe there is a shiny super robot waiting for him somewhere. Rise. . . Saji. Vow revenge! Pilot a robot in the second season, you know you want to. Your girl. . . You couldn't protect her. You were always weak! You little puny weakling! Yeah. . . giant robot time. Blame yourself and give us some memorable screaming in a giant robot. Go EMO! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:42   Link #94
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:42   Link #95
Katsumara
The cake eater.

I just watched the RAW. =[ I can't wait to see the scene between Saji and Louise translated. :/ I have no clue what they said to eachother. I heard a few sorries though.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-02-09, 08:47   Link #96
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Louise will never be her bubbly self again. Saji will still love her but will she feel ugly? Saji will be enraged at how much of wuss he was and change? Bwahahahaha!

Will Saji feel the rage flowing inside of him? Maybe there is a shiny super robot waiting for him somewhere. Rise. . . Saji. Vow revenge! Pilot a robot in the second season, you know you want to. Your girl. . . You couldn't protect her. You were always weak! You little puny weakling! Yeah. . . giant robot time. Blame yourself and give us some memorable screaming in a giant robot. Go EMO! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!
Kira ver. 2.0? Man; >.<.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:48   Link #97
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

Quote:
I just watched the RAW. =[ I can't wait to see the scene between Saji and Louise translated. :/ I have no clue what they said to eachother. I heard a few sorries though.

Spoiler:
hehe, ya just wait for subs. Chinese sub just got out 5 mins ago, downloading !! hehehe
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:49   Link #98
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I just spoiled the episode for myself but hot damn. . . LOUISE!

WOW! They built up this cutesy, childish, innocent couple and than BAM! TRAUMA FTW!

"That's right. . . we did something horrible to the pretty girl! BOO YEAH! TAKE THAT! Didn't see that coming did you? We're twisted like that!"

Where is this show going? My goodness, it's going to hit the fan! Gonna watch the whole thing later today! I can't wait! I can't wait!
They call that one, "Break the cute one" trope.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:52   Link #99
Coffee

Wow GO Graham!
Spoiler:

Quote:
I LOLzed at the thought of an emo Saji screaming his head off him in a giant mech.
However can see him possibly signing up for the military especially if the predictions of his sister's demise comes to pass.

Last edited by Coffee; 2008-02-09 at 09:05.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 08:53   Link #100
Katsumara
The cake eater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
hehe, ya just wait for subs. Chinese sub just got out 5 mins ago, downloading !! hehehe
Ah, cool. =P Well I'll be waiting then! The RAW was indeed too sad though. Big turning point of the series? I hope this is getting a bit more popular..

Spoiler: