AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-10, 12:36   Link #3161
Dark Mage

I wanna smack Tsukune for not going all the way. I mean so far in the both R+V1&2 he hasnt even kissed any of the girls but the guy Mizore is supposed to marry pisses me off, he really is an A-hole hope he gets his butt kicked by Tsukune. However I have a feeling that someone other than Tsukune will save her and take the place of Tsukune in her heart but did this thing really happened or is it just all happening in Mizore's mind after becoming conused from the kiss like she might be overthinking things
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 13:41   Link #3162
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

A beat down is too good for that prick, death through severe physical trauma is the only way I'll be satisfied. >:|
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 13:49   Link #3163
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
this is weird though, he´s just a mere human shouldnt he be dead by now LoL?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 14:33   Link #3164
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well we dunno if he's 100% human yet. That's why its another painful month of waiting. AGH!!! XD.
Old 2008-09-10, 15:15   Link #3165
itachi29al

Everyone needs to chill, seriously. This dude is nowheres near as bad as some of the other villains we have seen. I mean remember the head of the police force who was ready to kill all of them in the name of justice. The serial killers a few arcs ago. Not to mention the head of that organization who killed the entire counsel force without batting an eye. I mean this guys a jerk but KILL, seems a bit harsh, especially since i dont remember these reaction from some of the far worse people who were there.
Old 2008-09-10, 15:58   Link #3166
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We don't know that yet, he might be also a killer. Since his motives are still unknown up to now. Also remember Tsukune is the only human or still remaining human in that academy.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:00   Link #3167
Dark Mage

man I think doing someone without consent is the worst of all and they havnt even married and the dude is already talking about discipline
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 16:03   Link #3168
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
We don't know that yet, he might be also a killer. Since his motives are still unknown up to now. Also remember Tsukune is the only human or still remaining human in that academy.
That's "half" human XD

And the bastard is obviously evil, taking a women by force, evily face, and wanting to take over the snow women homeland.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:08   Link #3169
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

did you guys skip the part where he says he wants to "Take this land"?

hes obviously a villian who needs to be punished, I don't remember any of the other bad guys being "KILLED" maybe majorly injered but not killed for all we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I wanna smack Tsukune for not going all the way. I mean so far in the both R+V1&2 he hasnt even kissed any of the girls but the guy Mizore is supposed to marry pisses me off, he really is an A-hole hope he gets his butt kicked by Tsukune. However I have a feeling that someone other than Tsukune will save her and take the place of Tsukune in her heart but did this thing really happened or is it just all happening in Mizore's mind after becoming conused from the kiss like she might be overthinking things
Um who else is she gonna fall for? if she all of a sudden goes lesbian for some reason I will drop this anime, and not because its Mizore.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:15   Link #3170
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Everyone needs to chill, seriously. This dude is nowheres near as bad as some of the other villains we have seen. I mean remember the head of the police force who was ready to kill all of them in the name of justice. The serial killers a few arcs ago. Not to mention the head of that organization who killed the entire counsel force without batting an eye. I mean this guys a jerk but KILL, seems a bit harsh, especially since i dont remember these reaction from some of the far worse people who were there.
You're seing it wrongly. The other villians did not try to rape Mizore like that, so yes, he deserves death!
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 16:21   Link #3171
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

He has invoked the wrath of Mizore fans across the glode, nothing short of death will satisfy the mobs.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:24   Link #3172
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Lets leave the lesbian moves with Yukari she's the only one that presented "YURI" with Moka the others are tolerable enough not to be yuri. lol

And whats this A-hole and snow priestess talking about destiny. Mizore already has a man in her heart that's her true love destiny. But Tsukune is still there sulking. Gar up man!!! >_<
Old 2008-09-10, 16:28   Link #3173
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn cliffhangers AHHHHHHH. Well i cant blame Tsukune i think he did an honorable thing and it could not have been easy with Mizore in all her glory baring before him and the power of the flower. Poor Mizore it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that this was not the way she would want to be bound to Tsukune, it is true she loves him but i think she would want to him to chose her of his own free will. I believe that Tsukune was right Mizore's actions were a cry for help. If she was so resolved in her decision to use the flower then she would not have been trembling and crying. I felt so bad for her i dont think we have ever seen Mizore look like that.

I dont believe this snow priestess bitch not for one min. Her predictions failed to see evilness of that bastard that is trying to rape Mizore and wants to take over the snow kingdom i called F for FAIL. Hes not a real man hes an ass clown and i think Tsukune is going to go ape shit on his ass and this guy is just a human. Not to mention the other Moka do you think with her pride she could stand anyone who would force themselves on a women he will be lucky to escape with legs still attached.

I think Tsukune should just impregnate all of them that way everyone is happy and something to show for their efforts lol. Cant wait for the next chapter to see whas really going on.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:29   Link #3174
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I guarantee Tsukune GARness despite them getting them on or not on time. Watch the wrath of the Mizore fans manifested in a Vampire Tsukune.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:35   Link #3175
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Damn cliffhangers AHHHHHHH. Well i cant blame Tsukune i think he did an honorable thing and it could not have been easy with Mizore in all her glory baring before him and the power of the flower. Poor Mizore it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that this was not the way she would want to be bound to Tsukune, it is true she loves him but i think she would want to him to chose her of his own free will. I believe that Tsukune was right Mizore's actions were a cry for help. If she was so resolved in her decision to use the flower then she would not have been trembling and crying. I felt so bad for her i dont think we have ever seen Mizore look like that.

I dont believe this snow priestess bitch not for one min. Her predictions failed to see evilness of that bastard that is trying to rape Mizore and wants to take over the snow kingdom i called F for FAIL. Hes not a real man hes an ass clown and i think Tsukune is going to go ape shit on his ass and this guy is just a human. Not to mention the other Moka do you think with her pride she could stand anyone who would force themselves on a women he will be lucky to escape with legs still attached.

I think Tsukune should just impregnate all of them that way everyone is happy and something to show for their efforts lol. Cant wait for the next chapter to see whas really going on.

once again I will be pissed and literaly hate moka if she saves the day again.
Old 2008-09-10, 16:43   Link #3176
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
once again I will be pissed and literaly hate moka if she saves the day again.
Tsukune has actually saved the day more than Moka, but yeah I do agree that Tsukune needs to deal with the main badguy himself.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:10   Link #3177
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I don't think the snow priestess just doesn't know the true motives of that guy but is actually prostituting her people for whatever reason (maybe power) - who knows how often this has already happened before through her 'prophecies' and i also could see the true reason of the declining birthrate and therefor the snowpeople being an endangered species to be revealed in this chapter - it may be irrelevant since this is just fantasy but logically even though their species only has a short period when they can mate they, who i don't expect to be a young species, should be adopted to their own physiology by now so i smell something fishy behind their near extinction.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:15   Link #3178
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think its somewhat obvious that the Snow Priestess is doing a kind of population control. She micromanages the species to have absolute authority over them.
Old 2008-09-10, 17:22   Link #3179
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think its somewhat obvious that the Snow Priestess is doing a kind of population control. She micromanages the species to have absolute authority over them.
Thanks for supporting my thesis (you didn't have to state it was obvious though... even if it was - just kidding )
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 17:24   Link #3180
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
He has invoked the wrath of Mizore fans across the glode, nothing short of death will satisfy the mobs.
The man has crossed the line and nothing but doom awaits him. It has been a while but time to take the mob to him! *Grabs a pitchfork and a coat* Good thing they only release this once a month since it might take me a while !
Quote:
Tsukune has actually saved the day more than Moka, but yeah I do agree that Tsukune needs to deal with the main badguy himself.
Do agree that Tsukune should settle this thing himself. Though does feel like Kurumu will play a pretty good role in this rescue.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire