AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2010-12-08, 09:41   Link #41
twinklestar
anime fanbot..LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Who is that other neko next to Saber? Don't tell me it's Ryougi...
Its Neco-Arc Chaos.That character is a mix of Nrvnqsr and Neco-Arc.
twinklestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 09:54   Link #42
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Who is that other neko next to Saber? Don't tell me it's Ryougi...
That's Neco-Arc Chaos and i believe he's voiced by..... Joji Nakata!
Old 2010-12-08, 10:16   Link #43
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I want to see all of Nakata's characters in a single room at the same time. That's all I ask out of this show.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:19   Link #44
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklestar View Post
Its Neco-Arc Chaos.That character is a mix of Nrvnqsr and Neco-Arc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Lol, the psycho with the animals. Of all the characters to make a a neko out of. XD
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:24   Link #45
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I want to see all of Nakata's characters in a single room at the same time. That's all I ask out of this show.
Nrvnqsr, Kotomine and Araya in a room, sitting down over a cup of tea. Oh my I can't even imagine the outcome XD.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 10:35   Link #46
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Nrvnqsr, Kotomine and Araya in a room, sitting down over a cup of tea. Oh my I can't even imagine the outcome XD.
They'd probably take it in turns to enunciate each other's names veeeeery slooooowly.
Old 2010-12-08, 10:46   Link #47
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I was thinking Roa, Gilgamesh and Lio, but this is good too.
Old 2010-12-08, 11:00   Link #48
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

You people do know that the room would spontaneously implode into a singluarity from the sheer density of awesomeness that room would possess?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 11:16   Link #49
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Totally worth it...

Christ can you imagine Akiha, Tohsaka and Azaka in the same room? The Tsundere levels would be through the roof...

Last edited by Haak; 2010-12-08 at 11:30.
Old 2010-12-08, 12:22   Link #50
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
You people do know that the room would spontaneously implode into a singluarity from the sheer density of awesomeness that room would possess?
Don't worry. As long as Neco-Arc Chaos doesn't join in, the universe is still safe.
Old 2010-12-12, 16:26   Link #51
kyouray
2D > 3D

Some scans :
Old 2010-12-12, 17:11   Link #52
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Loving the scans.

You know this could easily be the first time i can official say i'm happy to see Arcueid animated.
Old 2010-12-12, 17:26   Link #53
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Eh, I don't know. The characters seem a bit too 'cute'. I do understand, though, given the nature of the manga, but in particular Arcueid is bugging me a bit. I think the style fits Saber a lot, but Arc's hair and face somehow seem a bit off.

Of course, this is just nitpicking from a big Arc fanboy, so, it should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm more interested on how it's going to look from an animation point of view, given that I never heard of the studio handling it. The director is also a bit of a hit or miss, seeing as I enjoyed Sunred but detested Angel Beats! and that abomination called Ragnarok Online. So eh, we'll see!

That said though, what really caught my attention about the staff is that ANN is listing the composer for this series as Yasuharu Takanashi. If so, then here's another good reason for me to watch it, aside from being able to see Arc once again!

Quote:
I think it should really be clarified that the Tsukihime anime is not really "Tsukihime" as it really was, or what I could remember of it. It's Tsukihime in name only, frankly you could have given it a different name and it would be a completely different series altogether.
You guys might've watched a different Tsukihime anime than I did. And read a different game, as well. Although since 'it does not exist', it's rather hard to believe that you've actually watched it. Therefore comments such as these are understandable. It is my opinion that while it might not have been perfect as an adaptation, it built a very nice atmosphere, at the very least, which was something the Fate anime failed miserably to do. For some reason, though, the latter is never classified as 'non-existant', and I think it's pretty arguable about which series changed the story around more in order to explain stuff. Remember dragons? And the whole Caster deal? Along with some half-assed attempts to cram in information from other routes? Well, I do! But somehow it seems like details such as these are easily forgotten by most people. Along with how Tsukihime anime probably did not have half of the budget that Fate had, and how it also needed to be adapted into a one cour show, along other details. Neither of them were good adaptations, but Tsukihime at least felt like an interesting show at times. Fate, well, not to me! Zero tension whatsoever.

Oh well, I apologize in case I come off as being rude, it's not my intention, but this particular subject is one which I really find myself unable to agree with most people's criticism. And well, sorry for bringing this over again, since it apparently was already dead, and is actually deviating a bit into off-topic. I just felt like voicing my own opinion on the matter.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2010-12-12 at 19:27.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 17:30   Link #54
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Uh I don't see the problem with Arc's face
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 17:33   Link #55
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
seeing as I enjoyed Sunred but detested Angel Beats!
I can already guess what your complaints at Angel Beats would be, so to make it better for you, your anger should be towards Maeda Jun who wrote the story, and not Kishi Seiji the director . Still Angel Beats did have some good comedy moments, which were only good because of a good director, and that's what we need for Take Moon.

Quote:
That said though, what really caught my attention about the staff is that ANN is listing the composer for this series as Yasuharu Takanashi. If so, then here's another good reason for me to watch it, aside from being able to see Arc once again!
Indeed. I hope his score for this won't be 100% silly pieces. There's room for his classic style here.

& yeah i've got nothing against Arc's face at all, and i'm also a die hard Arc fan.
Old 2010-12-12, 18:01   Link #56
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Uh I don't see the problem with Arc's face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
& yeah i've got nothing against Arc's face at all, and i'm also a die hard Arc fan.
Hah, like I said, to be taken with a grain of salt. But it's really the fact she looks a bit too cute-ish for me. And the hair, somehow the haircut seems a tad weird. Might be related to the fact that I'm way too used to how she looks in Melty Blood? Oh well!
Old 2010-12-12, 18:53   Link #57
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
dragons
You do realize that's in the PS2 port as well, right?
Old 2010-12-12, 19:12   Link #58
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
You do realize that's in the PS2 port as well, right?
I do. Now, is it 'canon' because it was in a version which could not display sex? Maybe. You tell me. But it's not like this is going to take us anywhere; you can argue that huge CG dragon is canon because it was displayed on both the anime and the PS2 port, while I could just say it was an alternative to the canon (original game), since they were unable to put in sex on both of those versions. I don't know who's right, and I don't think you could be certain, either.

Still, it's okay, I can easily take back that dragon statement and the last part of the show would still be the gigantic trainwreck it was/is due to (god awfully boring) original arc created to try and cram in more story than it should have. That said, if you do want to add anything else to this argument, I'd appreciate if you sent a profile message, in order to avoid yet further off-topic here.

Last edited by Blue-kun; 2010-12-12 at 19:22.
Blue-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 19:13   Link #59
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
They should probably animated Melty Blood first? I mean, taking characters out of it but people who are strictly anime watchers have no idea who they are.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 22:33   Link #60
ZODDGUTS

Neither Fate and Tsukihime were good adaptations. Tsukihime having budget and limited eps, Fate trying to hard to pleased everyone by incorporating the three arcs/routes into one.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fate/extra, fate/stay night, melty_blood, tsukihime, type-moon