AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-02, 23:37   Link #4561
omega253

Hoo boy..... If you're talking about regular Touma fighting your AIM Touma, then the regular better have some AIM disrupting equipment on hand.

Otherwise, it would be a tough fight.
Old 2013-09-03, 00:35   Link #4562
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anti-AIM would do absolutely nothing

I'd probably just make it that IB can leave lasting damage but can't instakill AIM Touma. AIM Touma is basically still a lesser AIM being compared to Kazakiri, because he lacks the same AIM patterns that grant supernatural abilities, he only has superior physical ability and regeneration. His superior strength is at a level triple that of a human without biological limiters.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 01:45   Link #4563
omega253

Well, crap. Touma's screwed unless he has help from someone like Mikoto or Accelerator.... Wait, can AIM Touma manipulate AIM Fields?
Old 2013-09-03, 02:01   Link #4564
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No, he can't. He can break them up I suppose but the specs of his negation ability which I'd like to call ImagineKiller is roughly the same as Touma's in cases of range and effectivity against psychics.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:18   Link #4565
omega253

So just about every Level 5 except maybe Gunha (Because his ability is just weird.) is probably screwed? And we still don't know about the Number 6, yet.

You really have to take one of your ideas and make an actual story out of it. All of them have been fascinating~.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:20   Link #4566
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I... I've been suffering a bout of low self-esteem. Whenever I write I find it ugly and unreadable. So yeah... still have that slump. I still keep writing though hoping I get out of it.

I thought maybe discussing ideas would help too.

same reason why the Oriana snippet was only half done. I got distracted for a bit but when I came back I just couldn't continue. Kind of like I lost the ability to
Old 2013-09-03, 02:27   Link #4567
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I... I've been suffering a bout of low self-esteem. Whenever I write I find it ugly and unreadable. So yeah... still have that slump. I still keep writing though hoping I get out of it.

I thought maybe discussing ideas would help too.

same reason why the Oriana snippet was only half done. I got distracted for a bit but when I came back I just couldn't continue. Kind of like I lost the ability to
Oriana snippet!? Would like to see that. I haven't seen any FF with her in them, which is a crying shame. She ranks up there with Lessar in my opinion.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-03, 02:27   Link #4568
omega253

Really? I went through a bit of that when I wrote my first snippet as well. I posted my snip on TFF and somebody had said my Awakening idea was stupid.

Got me a little depressed, but didn't stop me from continuing writing. It'll pass over, so don't worry. Your ideas are unique and they need to be shared. So don't worry about it and take your time.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:33   Link #4569
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Oriana snippet!? Would like to see that. I haven't seen any FF with her in them, which is a crying shame. She ranks up there with Lessar in my opinion.
last post of 226.

I advise against it though if you expect Oriana. It describes her but I was being really cryptic about it.

@omega: I will keep trying.Hopefully I can get to writing one of the concepts.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:36   Link #4570
omega253

Well, that's good.

I just had a disturbing thought. You would need to play the remake of Devil May Cry to understand.

Touma has Kazakiri's affection. Academy City is pseudo-sentient. Academy City made Kazakiri.

Academy City is Yandere for Kazakiri Hyouka, so it tries to kill Touma.

I feel horrible now. I just imagined sending an entire city after Touma's ass.

On the other hand, if it was my OP Touma...... Heh.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:40   Link #4571
demino_hellsin
That one guy

NT7 'nuff said

Funny that you mention Kazakiri. She never meets AIM Touma. They represent the polar opposites of the city of shimmer/artificial heaven. You could even say AIM Touma is a "devil". His personality would not stray far from the original Touma, but he is an extremist. AIM Touma would be one that "punishes" in an overboard manner. If Touma runs, AIM Touma leaves them half-dead.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:43   Link #4572
omega253

No, I didn't mean all those 'heroes'. I meant the sentient will of Academy City, like the Imaginary District.

As in automated ground defenses firing at Kamijou, and buildings trying to crush him.

I'm so messed up.
Old 2013-09-03, 02:46   Link #4573
demino_hellsin
That one guy

since you put it that way... yeah. Touma is screwed. It's like what if Aurelius had Ars Magna on whole of AC.
Old 2013-09-03, 08:55   Link #4574
tsunade666

need some help in the ideas here. I'm grasping on sand in the beach.

I can't decide on how to do the story. Its different when I'm planning a naruto fic because there is already a story where you can play with plus I have read lots of fics of it.

For my idea, I will continue from last time.

The even starts in the battle with Gabriel and this time I will write the battle. In the middle of the battle. Gabriel created a rift or a hole in the dimension and Touma and Gabriel falls in it. Its like from the cold freezing antartica. Touma is falling in the sky like Sora in Kingdom Hearts but instead of worrying of falling. His worrying for his opponent because they are still in the battle.

Making it shorter. Touma won the battle but he ended up in different world. Campione world where he become a godslayer but instead of meeting Pandora. He consciousness got stuck in the void. Pandora is also having problems. Pandora can't turn Touma into campione because imagine breaker resets his body back into normal human being. So Pandora's answer is to remake Touma a new. From being a baby -_- making him a born campione and a real son of pandora with all the problems or thing inside of his body together with his new body. But the body itself is still having problems because imagine breaker is still rejecting it but at least the "it" is contained in the new body. Since it a new born with every bit of what left of "touma" in it. It needs time to grow and Touma's consciousness is still in the void.

It takes 5 years for him to wake up with new additions to his eyes. The mystic eyes of death perception. But his memory is in disarray.

Now my idea is for Pandora to actually go with him in his journey in this new world. He will strive alone in it and learn new ways and even magic from pandora. He has a new body and as long as magic doesn't connect or originate from his right arm its possible.

but my problem lies in I want a darker Touma or at least a jaded one. He starts young again.

Will a let him remember his past? or broken memories? sealed memories by mama pandora?

remembering his past will probably be good because in the new world he will see a lot of the dark side of the world and grow with it.

But campione story is my problem. Its not yet that develop in the story line.

I want a world connected to the other worlds where I can put it there.

I even imagine Touma going to hogwarts to study magic!!

or even travel around the world or even into the other worlds. A SLIDER.

But.... what about getting back home?

I'm debating a sealed memory or forgotten memory due to trauma of the battle because if he remember his past then he will do whatever it takes to go back home. But his stuck already in the other world for 5 years and his young again. Unless he can go back to time cough5thmagiccough then his doom.

I'm stuck here. I'm stuck on the plot line too because like what I said. Campione story is pretty episodic and there is no grand opponent like Aleister stalking around which is the idea of combined worlds works.

its also can be added to the effect that imagine breaker is screwing the world because it resets the world but its in alien world. its going against the natural of that world.

ideas

ideas

ideas

ideas

also the way Touma will use authority is different. He will use it like an esper. Like a hydrokinetic or pyrokinetic with level of control. I will probably add chant but for most part. "Its my will be done" but he will rarely use magic because I prefer the mundane ways like guns, landmins or grandes with awesome wire actions or gadgets.
Old 2013-09-03, 09:05   Link #4575
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I can barely see Touma underneath all those mods @_@
Old 2013-09-03, 09:37   Link #4576
tsunade666

yep, you can barely see him there anymore. It will be coated by different sufferings that will happen. He will finally understand Accelerator and will find it ironic or his views on the world will change in time.

And hint hint. 5 years or 6 years? but the clone looks like middle school girls already but how long where they made?

Specially with all the shit that will happen. hmm my idea is for him to go back to his original world into a completely new being that no one will recognize but at first glance he is still the same as no change in physical form but in the inside is living hell.

The pandora that I plan is a mischievous goddess that his luck interesting. She will be the Aleister of the story. Though Aleister in index isn't necessary bad for the time being because he hasn't done anything that will harm Touma directly but he leads him into troubles.
Old 2013-09-03, 09:49   Link #4577
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sealed original power. Gains powers he never had. gains new body, has his morals twisted with his core's state utterly unknown...

I really don't know what to say when this is all I can find @_@

maybe I can't see the beauty of this angle yet?
Old 2013-09-03, 10:06   Link #4578
omega253

It's a pretty complex idea. I say: go for it and we'll see how it turns out.
Old 2013-09-03, 10:10   Link #4579
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Sealed original power. Gains powers he never had. gains new body, has his morals twisted with his core's state utterly unknown...

I really don't know what to say when this is all I can find @_@

maybe I can't see the beauty of this angle yet?
Its the deconstruction of his core. In NT, his actions are catching up to him. Look at gremlin but its been brushed up again.

Here imagine with a bit realistic feel that the person. He saves kills someone tomorrow.

Get the feel?
Old 2013-09-03, 10:13   Link #4580
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yes I do. But when that goes then there's nothing left of the Touma I know. Not IB, not even the invisible thing will feel relevant with all the god powers and mystic eyes of death Touma has.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction