AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-03, 13:49   Link #21
Ryuujin

Hopefully the unknown Akatsuki is from Cloud, since that's the only major village without a member from it. Of course, that would mean she'll probably do nothing but suck and die like every Cloud ninja we've seen

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Old 2007-01-03, 19:57   Link #22
Strmwng
Ex-High Priest of Yalort

Send a message via MSN to Strmwng
Maybe shes oro and tsu's love child....or even the unnatural offspring of kiba and his dog....in truth i really hope its someone not linked to neone else unless shes like linked to the leader thatd be alright.
Old 2007-01-03, 23:05   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-It's quite odd. It's been almost 200 chapters since the Akatsuki were put into picture and yet we know only the names of 8 members out of 10. I could understand Kishimoto for wanting to make the Akatsuki Leader a mystery until later on but why the "female" (gender hasn't been confirmed but for our sake I will refer to this character as a woman)? What possible reasons could there be to hide her identity? These are the ones can think of:

1: The timing is not right for her introduction.
2: She holds a valuable secret.
3: Kishimoto hasn't finished creating a part for her yet...

-I hope that she's someone that will have a great impact on Naruto (same for the Akatsuki Leader). How awkward would it be it those 2 "Unknowns" turn out to be the main character's parents or relatives? Can you say "family therapy"?
Old 2007-01-04, 00:09   Link #24
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-It's quite odd. It's been almost 200 chapters since the Akatsuki were put into picture and yet we know only the names of 8 members out of 10. I could understand Kishimoto for wanting to make the Akatsuki Leader a mystery until later on but why the "female" (gender hasn't been confirmed but for our sake I will refer to this character as a woman)? What possible reasons could there be to hide her identity? These are the ones can think of:

1: The timing is not right for her introduction.
2: She holds a valuable secret.
3: Kishimoto hasn't finished creating a part for her yet...

-I hope that she's someone that will have a great impact on Naruto (same for the Akatsuki Leader). How awkward would it be it those 2 "Unknowns" turn out to be the main character's parents or relatives? Can you say "family therapy"?
The Akatsuki members's names are revealed when they get active :

Kisame and Itachi (well, Itachi was known before, but not Akatsuki) in Konoha
Sasori and Deidara in the Sand
Tobi when picking up Sasori's ring
Hidan and Kazuzu on the rampage

The only exception would be Zetsu (IIRC, not sure for him), who was named for the first time only when warning Akatsuki from the presence of Kakashi and Gai). He had already been shown spying on Naruto and Sasuke, so it didn't came out of the blue though.

I don't think it will be any different for the last 2 members. So far, their treatment is the same as the others. I bet they will be revealed as soon as the currently active pair (Hidan and Kazuzu) is done for.
Old 2007-01-05, 10:07   Link #25
did wii win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Akatsuki View Post
Maybe it's Naruto's sister
i really doubt she would be narutos sister because i think naruto would know he would have a sister
Old 2007-01-05, 12:03   Link #26
Ichimaru

i would like to see jiraiya fight her, since he has a taboo with ladies...
Old 2007-01-06, 21:30   Link #27
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I think she/he is the one from yondaime's team cause

1. Yondaime team mate you gotta think she's strong
Old 2007-01-06, 22:15   Link #28
Rahan

I think she is related to Cloud, who is the only major village without any Akatsuki members.
Yugito (from Cloud) knew about Akatsuki. Either Jiraiya told her about them (unlikely as he shouldn't know who and where she is), either the unknown character was monitored by someone from Cloud (just like Konoha learned about Akatsuki because Jiraiya was monitoring Orochimaru)
Old 2007-01-06, 22:32   Link #29
did wii win?

i think it would be cool if she was from one of the little villages of an unknown one
Old 2007-01-06, 23:18   Link #30
Darkpony

I dont understand why you guys think it was rin she was already seen in the anime. She was looking at the hokages stone shes in anbu now.
Old 2007-01-07, 02:46   Link #31
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
I think this would be very unoriginal and boring.
However if this is the case, it still isn't a valid reason for hiding the names of these characters. Since Naruto himself (and also we readers) has no idea of who his family is, or how they are called, their name could be mentioned without anyone making the link.
IIRC, we don't even know the real name of the 4th Hokage yet.
Old 2007-01-07, 04:09   Link #32
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpony View Post
I dont understand why you guys think it was rin she was already seen in the anime. She was looking at the hokages stone shes in anbu now.
Aren't you confusing Rin (blondie) with Yugao Uzuki (purple hair, appears in both manga and and anime, but named only in the databooks), Hayate's lover who swears to avenge him just before Hinata's dad, Kiba's mom and sister and the InoShikaCho first's trio start kicking ass ...

Rin is most likely's dead, as Kakashi said all his precious persons were dead. (yet Tobi ...).
Old 2007-01-07, 19:22   Link #33
did wii win?

kakashi probley does not know that Obito is Tobi if he is
Old 2007-01-18, 12:13   Link #34
chord
Banned

I have some big big news, The Al is Gara's Father. The story never says that Oro killed him that was just something that we all thought. Because he was dressed up in his clothes. Gara says that his Father hates him, but yet loves him enough to let him live for a while. He says this in reference to the fact that he was created to serve a purpose and that purpose, was to be a war machine for "sand village." That would explain why we have never seen him, and why he has red hair. Gara has probably never seen his Father.
Old 2007-01-18, 12:26   Link #35
chord
Banned

And just think, Naruto stands for Love, Friendship, persuassion of the right purposes. And the Kazikage is Naruto's Uncle. The AL stands for unjustice, persuassion of the wrong purposes. He was jealuse of Yondaime for becoming Hokage, he might have even put his own name in when the selection was done. He ws probably, picked on and not liked, and stood far beneath his brother in physical stamina, and he was not the most powerful ninja.
But as he grew, he grew in streangth and found out that he had the ability to control sand which knowbody new that to be an element so he was picked on for that reason as well. He was not the most famouse ninja, he was the least to be picked in acadamy. He was all these things, not like Oro, or Sasuke. He was like Naruto. But the only difference was that his heart had grown cold, and he had hatred in his heart and for this reason he tried to start a ninja war, between the leaf village and some other. So he was destined to have hatred in his heart. So he wants all the Bijuu to become invincible and take over all the villages. Do you honestly think that he would share the bijuu with the rest of the AK. Know he wouldn't. Unless hes a DEE DEE DEE.
Old 2007-01-18, 17:29   Link #36
Miles54321

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post

I think that is infact the girl from Akatsuki group
Old 2007-01-18, 18:06   Link #37
ajay29

Really way-out thought but bear with me......

...it could be someone new SHOCK HORROR *fainting ensues*
Old 2007-01-18, 19:28   Link #38
rasedori
akatsuki member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Gaara View Post

the hair looks the same
Old 2007-01-18, 19:56   Link #39
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Yeah what a striking resemblence...Then again that girl's hair was shown to be black in colour while the unnamed Akatsuki member was depicted as having blue hair. I'm not sayingthat thre's no chance of this being true but there's no guarantee right now...
Old 2008-02-02, 04:38   Link #40
MadaraUchihaMS

the females name is Konan, she is an orphan from amegakure...and the AL leader isnt gaaras dad, itz a new guy named pain(pein). and teknikly he lives in 6 diff bodyz but they all share th same mind. thez r nown az th 6 paths of pain. each has a diff # of peircings. they all posess the rinnegan,which means samsara eye. each of th 6 bodyz wer ninja that jiraiya met az he traveled th world. one of them is a boy named yahiko, who was an orphan in the same village as konan. jiraiya took care of them...

and tobi isnt obito, itz madara uchiha, the first one to use the MS and the founder of AK...i mean honestly...y th hell wud pain take orders from obito? he wouldnt...trust me...pain is xtremly strong, and he wouldnt take orders from ne1 unless they r stronger than him. and ive got facts 2 bak all of this up...i jus dont wanna type it all, but if u wanna know sumthin, jus ask......

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-02-02 at 08:39. Reason: Do not double post
Closed Thread