AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Zero no Tsukaima Characters Poll (Multiple Choice)
Siesta 113 38.05%
Guiche 22 7.41%
Tabitha 81 27.27%
Saito 172 57.91%
Montmorency 26 8.75%
Henrietta 62 20.88%
Louise 167 56.23%
Kirche 44 14.81%
Osmond 7 2.36%
Colbert 14 4.71%
Chevreuse 4 1.35%
Longueville 9 3.03%
Fouquet 11 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-18, 09:43   Link #41
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

However, let me remind that this is the poll about the first series. It just stayed here for 1 year and got revived now.

A new character poll for the second season will be created at the end of the series
Old 2007-07-23, 23:09   Link #42
Echoes

I couldn't really hold back here, I usually try to limit myself to 2 characters, but I've just got so much love for this show.

Lousie: She's so cute, especially when she's angry. She revealed herself to be much less stuck up than I had expected, and showed feelings I could so relate to, and did I mention she's awfully adorable? Her character also came across as very unique to me, not the worn-out typical female protagonist, it was very refreshing.

Siesta: She's just so kind and heartwarming. Everything about her just screams kindness and affection, plus she's got everything going for her as far as looks are concerned, what a perfect wife. *daydreams vividly*

Guiche: Yes, him! I was obviously disgusted with him at first, but after I had gotten over the whole aristocratic-spoiled-brat thing, I actually started liking the character. I'm glad he got some more screentime, he's not such a bad guy after all.

Kirche: How could I not? Aside from being the incarnation of hotness, she's does show other desirable characteristics throughout the show, such as bravery and sincere care for her close ones.

Saito: Last, but not least! I was quite surprised, as I have a history of not being very fond of the male protagonist in harem shows, but Saito was different. He's adapting to his new life surprisingly well, he doesn't let anyone walk over him (and after a little bickering, not over his master either.) He doesn't have that whole superhuman lack of urges that we often see in good-guys either, he's just plain awesome.
Old 2007-08-02, 20:49   Link #43
Kaede Chan
This space is so small...
*Graphic Designer

Tabitha - I love the silent strength. She never brags or shares her accomplishments with others, and makes it seem like "hm, no big deal". I like that about her. Not to mention her fancy wind magic. =^^=

Kirche - I love her pushy personality, and I'm fond of her powerful fire magic. She's brave and is willing to go out into battle to protect her dear Saito.

Louise - How adorable is this girl? I could sit there and listen to her talk for hours; I love her voice! She has a very interesting personality, and I love how highly she thinks of herself despite her being unable to properly use magic until the last episode.

and last but not least...

Fouquet - I love this character. Period. I don't know what it is, but I just find her incredibly appealing.
Old 2007-08-07, 12:18   Link #44
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
Talking

1. Louise. I love her tsundereness and her cute voice *Kugimiya-san *

2. Henrietta. She has it tough, so I support her. When she disguises it's pure criminal. That, and she's lucky to befriend Louise and Saito.

3. Tabitha. She's one of those characters that could be unpredictable at times because of her quietness and actions. It be awesome if her Charlotte personality returns.
Old 2007-08-07, 14:01   Link #45
Sekai
Nekomimi ~

Send a message via MSN to Sekai
Louise and Saito. They are so cute together ^_^ I liked Siesta too, but I hate her in the second series
Spoiler for :
Old 2007-08-08, 18:44   Link #46
Runa
Fallen Angel
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Runa Send a message via Yahoo to Runa
Saito = well, for me he is the normal and the best male in a harem series like this... at least better than Makoto in School days....he is perverts[well at least he is honest to himself...] and kind of able to be serious at a very important events... sometimes he also able to be romantic...

Loise = well, what can i say... this is my fave chara, not to mention her cute voice is from the same actress at Shana, my other all time fave chara^^
Old 2007-08-08, 19:19   Link #47
Shana

Louise: She's my favorite tsundere . She's cute, she's a bad-magician, but with that bad-magician power, she can beat anyone .

Saito: Horya~ Saito's the best male character ever made. His personality get me (not as Yuuji from SnS, he's a idiot.) ~

Tabitha: You know, she's quiet, she don't have a chest but that doesn't worry me XD

Kirche: you know
Old 2007-08-11, 22:01   Link #48
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Love Siesta and Saito but Loiuse is all right too

Thanks Sephi
Old 2007-08-12, 01:54   Link #49
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

I really like Tifa...but she doesn't count, does she? Monmon for me then.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Old 2010-09-11, 22:44   Link #50
1JennyFan

I chose Louise, Saito, and Kirche. Louise, although she can be annoying, is quite cute and loyal. Saito is AWESOME (when he's not being a perv ), and Kirche can just be hilarious sometimes!
Old 2010-09-12, 01:38   Link #51
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Saito - Well he is the best character even though he goes and dazes off at looking at other woman

Louise - Defiantly a great person... Except when she is in the mood for whipping you o.o...

Tabitha - Just awesome, nothing else
Old 2010-09-12, 03:44   Link #52
iealchemist

Saito: All the way. Although I'm hoping for a bit more of a past in the future novels.

Hey, why isn't Derflinger on that list?
Old 2010-09-21, 11:57   Link #53
jsgdarkmage
Simple Mage

Believe me.....Everyone but Louise is a wrong answer
Siesta, maybe....but nah, just vote louise :P
Old 2010-12-23, 11:50   Link #54
xtrablu
Black Knight

Louise: Cool in her own kind of way - she's bossy and won't break down even when everyone's teasing her. Cute - does this even need an explanation?

Saito: He's honest and has got some really hilarious comments (that's how I remember it anyway.. gotta rewatch season 1 and come back with some proof :P)
Old 2010-12-27, 12:06   Link #55
demonkevy666

Saito as main hero is great
Louise as maiden it plight
Colbert as supporting character he supported both louise in school and Saito to try and get back home

those are my reason and people.
Old 2011-01-09, 23:59   Link #56
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I don't know why, but I'll vote for Louise, she got something that makes her cute sometimes, but I don't know what, she is always insulting and punishing Saito but in some way I think that is the reason for which one people likes her
Old 2011-01-10, 16:38   Link #57
TheanimefreakRO

Location: Most people tell me that im living on another planet XD
louise:well what can i say she is cute when she is angry and adorable when she "rewards" saito
Saito:Lucky dude......and funny too!

all in all i can say that the characters in this anime are somehow better that awerage !
Old 2011-01-16, 05:36   Link #58
Marlan35
<3 LW Raidy E>
*Artist

Saitooo Hes really cute
Old 2011-01-25, 02:46   Link #59
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Where is that scene of your avatar from? Can't remeber such a hilarious expression "O.O"
Old 2011-01-25, 02:52   Link #60
Marlan35
<3 LW Raidy E>
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
Where is that scene of your avatar from? Can't remeber such a hilarious expression "O.O"
One ofthe first 5 ep, where louse takes her clothes of
Closed Thread