AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-08-13, 17:25   Link #5481
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Ah, so that was it. I did understand that Dorothy got under their skin somehow, but I wasn't sure what exactly ticked them off. Thanks for the input Tendou.

And I don't know if Dorothy is worse than before. I find all the stuff she pulled on Libra to be way worse than trying to off a Zechs knock-off minus Gundam who pops up randomly and throws tea parties. I dunno, I'd shoot Relena too, if only for the silly plot and drama.

Heck, Dorothy is probably just jealous that Relena is still young. She did make her hologram look like her younger self after all (if I'm not mistaken).
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 16:10   Link #5482
Eeni

Damn... That's just mean Dorothy... By those standards, she should have said it to Quatre himself as well. But props to Trowa 2.0 for the apple tossing.

So, is Deacon still doing Glory? I haven't seen/heard anything on that.

Spoiler for for Elo "continuing to beat the dead horse":

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 23:36   Link #5483
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Yes, I finally ordered Glory 5... ugh, killed my wallet :/
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 19:23   Link #5484
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post

Spoiler for for Elo "continuing to beat the dead horse":
Spoiler for Can't let it die...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Yes, I finally ordered Glory 5... ugh, killed my wallet :/
Much appreciated, man.
Old 2013-08-19, 15:00   Link #5485
He00Ro

Hi, I'm new here.
I'm a fan of Gundam, Especially Gundam Wing

I know this topic is about Frozen Teardrops, But today when I was watching Ep 37
I noticed something strange, First let me show you the photo:

Spoiler for The Photo:

The strange thing is: Why didn't Tubarov do anything to Sedici who was wearing the old - Terize - OZ uniform?
In other words: Why was Sedici was wearing that uniform when everyone in OZ replace it with the new uniform?
He00Ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-19, 18:26   Link #5486
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Is Sedici wearing an old uniform? To me it looks like a black variation of Zechs' uniform. In other words, nothing that suggests he belongs to the Treize faction.
Old 2013-08-19, 21:15   Link #5487
He00Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Is Sedici wearing an old uniform? To me it looks like a black variation of Zechs' uniform. In other words, nothing that suggests he belongs to the Treize faction.
Well, This is a possibility I haven't thought of. But his comrades who arrested Tubarov said to the last that they were known as Treize faction
Old 2013-08-20, 04:23   Link #5488
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Indeed. But remember that in the beginning White Fang consisted of both angry colonists and Treize loyalists, who all hated Romefeller. Once Treize took Queen Relena's position though, the Treize faction members switched sides (because fighting against the guy to whom they pledged their loyalty would be kinda awkward).

From what I see Sedici is hanging out with Quinze, so I believe he is an angry colonist rather than a Treize loyalist. Then again, who knows, they guy was blown to dust by Barge before Treize officially became Earth's ruler, so he might have turned out to be loyal to him..? Doubt it though.

Well, hope that clears up some confusion.
Old 2013-08-20, 19:11   Link #5489
He00Ro

The main concern to me was the color of the uniform and after you told me that it was the same version of Zechs's uniform and not a normal uniform everything get cleared. As for the other things, I was aware of it
Old 2013-08-20, 21:37   Link #5490
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Oh goodie. The second Gundam Wing boxed set is gonna have a picture drama of Frozen Teardrop. Yaushi Aoki is going to direct it. Original cast will be brought back it seems.

We're doomed.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 22:55   Link #5491
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Oh goodie. The second Gundam Wing boxed set is gonna have a picture drama of Frozen Teardrop. Yaushi Aoki is going to direct it. Original cast will be brought back it seems.

We're doomed.
FT anime? Count me in
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 23:39   Link #5492
He00Ro

I saw the picture of FT, But I didn't see any news about turn it to anime. Is this official or just expectations?
Old 2013-08-20, 23:44   Link #5493
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by He00Ro View Post
I saw the picture of FT, But I didn't see any news about turn it to anime. Is this official or just expectations?
speculation since 2015 is the 20th anniversary of Wing and FT was made as means to make a sequel to EW.
Old 2013-08-21, 03:05   Link #5494
Tendou Souji

I was wondering what 2Ch was going crazy over. The FT threads over there blew up recently. They were talking voice actors and tons of stuff about Quatre and Relena.
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 05:20   Link #5495
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Meh. Here I was hoping they would animate a few battles, but I guess hearing the cast assembled again is something, too. And the pictures have always been pretty, so...

Can't we get a short animated clip of the Corsica battle from GoL instead? Even if it's just thirty seconds, I'd take that over FT pic dramas any day.
Old 2013-08-21, 23:02   Link #5496
Tendou Souji

Maybe we'll finally get designs for the older characters and some suits?
Old 2013-08-21, 23:04   Link #5497
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Maybe we'll finally get designs for the older characters and some suits?
Late 2015 when they release MG Snow White
Old 2013-08-21, 23:45   Link #5498
Tendou Souji

2015 is the most obvious time to drop the stuff but how can we do a picture drama without the characters? The older cast is around a whole lot so some of them should be revealed. Especially if they do the beginning of the novel starting with Heero being awoken.
Old 2013-08-22, 11:39   Link #5499
Aldaeus

I'm just gonna say this now... if this picture drama is half as bad as the plot of the novel, it will be terrible. If it is an exact carbon copy of the novel it will be an abomination.

They pretty much need to scrap the story that was written save for the characters and start over. The only way they can really make it work is if they scrap all of the prelude to wing (TV series) stuff, and just do things relating to the Mars plot.
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 16:43   Link #5500
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Indeed. But remember that in the beginning White Fang consisted of both angry colonists and Treize loyalists, who all hated Romefeller. Once Treize took Queen Relena's position though, the Treize faction members switched sides (because fighting against the guy to whom they pledged their loyalty would be kinda awkward).

From what I see Sedici is hanging out with Quinze, so I believe he is an angry colonist rather than a Treize loyalist. Then again, who knows, they guy was blown to dust by Barge before Treize officially became Earth's ruler, so he might have turned out to be loyal to him..? Doubt it though.

Well, hope that clears up some confusion.
Sedici was among the angry colonists. Remember, his mother, Artimis Sedici, led a rebellion against OZ.

Quote:
Meh. Here I was hoping they would animate a few battles, but I guess hearing the cast assembled again is something, too. And the pictures have always been pretty, so...

Can't we get a short animated clip of the Corsica battle from GoL instead? Even if it's just thirty seconds, I'd take that over FT pic dramas any day.
Couldn't agree more.

Regarding what Aldaeus wrote, I actually loved most of FT's background story. It fleshed out the AC universe as well as a number of central characters rather well. While the picture drama will likely be focused on the Mars plot, I wouldn't mind if some flashbacks were included.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing