AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-08-15, 00:29   Link #1
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Cabal Online

(NOTE: I'm not meaning to advertise. Just introducing people to the game. I do not own or work for Cabal in any way, shape or form. Thank you)

Spoiler for large image:

Cabal online is a free MMORPG (with option to pay for additional features).There's six classes to choose from (Warrior, Blader, Wizard, Force Archer, Force Shielder, and Force Blader) each with unique weapons. The leveling up system is different from some games; experience is gained with each hit that lands on an enemy. The customization is limited though, but the outfits and armor you can get are very cool looking. But it is a bit of an overkill. The level cap, from what i know, is between 150-200.

If you are to play it, I recommend that you get an awesome graphic card, if you don't have one already. Or, turn the graphics down as low as they go on the game.

Spoiler for Character examples:

All of that was just to introduce you to the game, and what it is like

(NOTE: I'm not meaning to advertise. Just introducing people to the game. I do not own or work for Cabal in any way, shape or form. Thank you)

Feel free to converse about the game, or to post your username.

Username list:

(Animesuki name - Cabal name)

Kytherno - Kytherno
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 04:47   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Started playing around 2 years ago but ditched due to PC failure and graphics card being oooold...managed to get my Kafriel to LV90, Mars server. The game is very easy and offers a great deal of help to beginners, it might seem boring at first but it gets interesting after every few levels, even at 90 I wasn't the least bit bored. I recommend this to all hack and slash fans, episode 3 was recently released.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote