AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-10-24, 04:06   Link #7241
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
why not call him" Cold Blooded Siscon with Super Computer Brain Supported by Evil yet Bored eyes"....
Mouthful..........
Old 2013-10-24, 04:53   Link #7242
Waxman

I only mentioned the nickname issue because if he clash with his "rivals" the "Crimson Prince" and "Cardinal George" a nickname of sort will make better publicity of such match.
Anyways, i was re-reading Vol.8 and even though i was enjoing it i couldn't stop wondering about the period of time when Tatsuya was "imprioned" in FLT labs, since there is no mention of it in the flashbacks and Asuza once mentioned that Taurus Silver revolutioned CAD industries in a short year i take that he was put to slave for his father (only to humilate him later with his acomplishments) probably after his first encounter with the Asian Alliance.
But why will they (the Yotsuba) do such a thing, did Tatsuya do something that deserved such a punishment or Miyuki tried to "free" of his guardians duty after her mother died and the family decided to put him there to teach her something?
Don't pay to much attention to me, my brain was overheating so i only wanted to cool it down with random thoughts.
Old 2013-10-24, 04:53   Link #7243
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
Mouthful..........
dan why not call him "In-human Un-android person"
Old 2013-10-24, 05:26   Link #7244
Ultragunner

come on, why don't you give him some nice and short name, like Shiba Tatsuya - "The Strategist" ??
Old 2013-10-24, 05:38   Link #7245
Waxman

Thats why i said "The Trickster", or "The Mad Cientist".
Old 2013-10-24, 06:15   Link #7246
Ultragunner

why "Mad" ? I don't recall him doing anything immoral during the last Nine School Competition
Though "Trickster" sound intriguing
Old 2013-10-24, 06:55   Link #7247
CatRules
Shipper

"That monster"
"That bastard"
"That cheater"
"That guy"
"You-know-who"

Old 2013-10-24, 07:49   Link #7248
J4n1

God?

Your message must be between 10 and 50000 characters long. Note: If your post isn't shown below, in the edit box, press the BACK button on your browser. The forum has rejected it for being too long.
Old 2013-10-24, 08:02   Link #7249
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
I only mentioned the nickname issue because if he clash with his "rivals" the "Crimson Prince" and "Cardinal George" a nickname of sort will make better publicity of such match.
Anyways, i was re-reading Vol.8 and even though i was enjoing it i couldn't stop wondering about the period of time when Tatsuya was "imprioned" in FLT labs, since there is no mention of it in the flashbacks and Asuza once mentioned that Taurus Silver revolutioned CAD industries in a short year i take that he was put to slave for his father (only to humilate him later with his acomplishments) probably after his first encounter with the Asian Alliance.
But why will they (the Yotsuba) do such a thing, did Tatsuya do something that deserved such a punishment or Miyuki tried to "free" of his guardians duty after her mother died and the family decided to put him there to teach her something?
Don't pay to much attention to me, my brain was overheating so i only wanted to cool it down with random thoughts.
Hmmm are you sure he was imprisoned in flt labs ?
Old 2013-10-24, 08:09   Link #7250
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
why "Mad" ? I don't recall him doing anything immoral during the last Nine School Competition
Though "Trickster" sound intriguing
You don't need to do immoral thing to be "Mad"
Old 2013-10-24, 09:55   Link #7251
Ultragunner

I mean, did he do anything "mad" in the competition? (well, if you exclude him trading shots with Masaki......and all of his classified power ). What will the public a.k.a other schools call him?
Old 2013-10-24, 10:12   Link #7252
Waxman

He did was responsible for the strategies for Battle Board (actually only the 1st place Honoka), Icicle Destruction, Speed Shooting (where he created the special CAD for Shizuku) and Mirage Bat (flying tipe magic).
Although he more than deserves the title "Strategist" most of his tricks although legals left a certain impresion of unfair game.
Old 2013-10-24, 14:23   Link #7253
Rin Listviel

He already got nickname right?? "Mahesvara" if im not wrong...by the chinesse army...
Old 2013-10-24, 14:59   Link #7254
Rava

Hmm, I thought his unsaid Nine Schools Competition moniker was Infernal Super Technician?
Old 2013-10-24, 14:59   Link #7255
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
He already got nickname right?? "Mahesvara" if im not wrong...by the chinesse army...
Well that's not really a moniker he can use though. By the way you know Mahesvara is another name for Shiva, don't you?
Old 2013-10-24, 17:23   Link #7256
blackwhite67
Banned

From Jcafe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstratboy
Spoiler for V12:
Old 2013-10-24, 18:31   Link #7257
crim

So when Tatsuya decomposes an object does he have to be in the area of the "dust" of the object to reconstruct it or can he reconstruct it anywhere?
Old 2013-10-24, 18:32   Link #7258
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crim View Post
So when Tatsuya decomposes an object does he have to be in the area of the "dust" of the object to reconstruct it or can he reconstruct it anywhere?
Anywhere. Magic is unaffected by distance.
Old 2013-10-24, 18:40   Link #7259
crim

So lets say there is a case of he decomposes his cads at his home, could he recompose them in his hands at some place a mile away or would he just be restoring them at his house?
Old 2013-10-24, 18:49   Link #7260
Iamis

Theoretically he could restore them anywhere

But Tats doing something that careless probably won't happen
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings