Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-03, 09:37   Link #481
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
@Tsunade: Not that she will appear after two more episodes, but that she will have her moments with Kojou.

@Peinmaximus@: Already been answered look around the thread.

@zztop: My friend where do I even begin, anime has screwed depicting moments so much, that I don't even wanna talk about it. Angel looking less horrified is least of my complaints.....

Every damn thing is so awkward....
Well, if you're actually gonna start somewhere then I request that you begin with the little character interactions that would have made the character development and romance look smoother. Then move on to the awesomeness of the fight scenes the anime didn't portray properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Well I just took a look at the prologue. The angel has eerie patterns on its limbs, disgusting wings (red blood vessels stood out clearly), and wearing a strange mask.
That is disgusting, but we only have one illustration that doesn't show much. The illustrator rarely illustrates fight scenes. In fact, there hasn't been even one illustration of a kenjuu.

@Ougon no Kemono
I request that you verify some of my speculations. i just want to see how much I'm right.

Concerning Aiba, I'm guessing that picture of her with someone else in the flashback was her mother? Considering the color of Kujou's hair at the time and what appeared to be a hospital setting, I'm guessing that her mother was one of the victims of a Root-possessed Nagisa?

Concerning Kanon, the colored novel illustrations introducing the characters labelled her as Faux Angel. Faux is the French word for fake. This coupled with her disgusting appearance, which I doubt a real angel would have looked like, I'm guessing that she's an artificial angel experimented upon. Considering that the organization she belongs to made clear attempts to abduct the princess who, according to a previous spoiler, possesses divine blood, are they trying to capture her to study her and perfect Kanon?

So this is a cute tsundere. I've never seen one before.

P.S. Am I crazy if I think the Aiba in the flashback is hotter than the current one?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 14:21   Link #482
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post

P.S. Am I crazy if I think the Aiba in the flashback is hotter than the current one?
No..i think so too.....Asagi in the flashback is way hotter..and somehow prettier?damn it am i midle school girl lover or something...this is worrying..OTL
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 16:01   Link #483
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Well, if you're actually gonna start somewhere then I request that you begin with the little character interactions that would have made the character development and romance look smoother. Then move on to the awesomeness of the fight scenes the anime didn't portray properly.

That is disgusting, but we only have one illustration that doesn't show much. The illustrator rarely illustrates fight scenes. In fact, there hasn't been even one illustration of a kenjuu.

@Ougon no Kemono
I request that you verify some of my speculations. i just want to see how much I'm right.

Concerning Aiba, I'm guessing that picture of her with someone else in the flashback was her mother? Considering the color of Kujou's hair at the time and what appeared to be a hospital setting, I'm guessing that her mother was one of the victims of a Root-possessed Nagisa?

Concerning Kanon, the colored novel illustrations introducing the characters labelled her as Faux Angel. Faux is the French word for fake. This coupled with her disgusting appearance, which I doubt a real angel would have looked like, I'm guessing that she's an artificial angel experimented upon. Considering that the organization she belongs to made clear attempts to abduct the princess who, according to a previous spoiler, possesses divine blood, are they trying to capture her to study her and perfect Kanon?

So this is a cute tsundere. I've never seen one before.

Hey welcome back! (just try to be more careful from now on)

I am currently at campus, and I don't have the books with me. So I don't know with how much accuracy I'll be able to answer your questions, because its been a long time since I read those arcs.

But lets see how much I can answer.

About Asagi: That scene in the anime is an insert which was not supposed to be there (I don't remember, if its even supposed to be in this volume).

About Kanon: Everthing about this girl is fake... Everything! She and lot of others wield fake sacred powers in this arc.

Daro~~ Sayaka-chan's actions are so cute~ yet a bit tsun-tsuning at the same time~ You have good a taste! Bonjin can't understand her cuteness!

She was certainly more appealing in that flashback
Old 2013-12-03, 20:49   Link #484
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Hey welcome back! (just try to be more careful from now on)

I am currently at campus, and I don't have the books with me. So I don't know with how much accuracy I'll be able to answer your questions, because its been a long time since I read those arcs.

But lets see how much I can answer.

About Asagi: That scene in the anime is an insert which was not supposed to be there (I don't remember, if its even supposed to be in this volume).

About Kanon: Everthing about this girl is fake... Everything! She and lot of others wield fake sacred powers in this arc.

Daro~~ Sayaka-chan's actions are so cute~ yet a bit tsun-tsuning at the same time~ You have good a taste! Bonjin can't understand her cuteness!

She was certainly more appealing in that flashback
Thanks! Good to know I'm not losing it.

Princess spotted! Just downloaded the latest Dengeki Daioh magazine where the main article is on Strike the Blood! Le Folia's character design is out and man she looks fine.
Old 2013-12-06, 10:55   Link #485
Avaricia
My Lord

Folia finally showed up
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 11:19   Link #486
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Her popularity will be short lived... Sadly...
Old 2013-12-06, 11:41   Link #487
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Her popularity will be short lived... Sadly...
What do you mean? From the spoilers, it sounded like she was the best girl with the only downside being that she never made an appearance outside of her arc.
Old 2013-12-06, 11:48   Link #488
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
What do you mean? From the spoilers, it sounded like she was the best girl with the only downside being that she never made an appearance outside of her arc.
That's exactly what I mean... She shines for this arc only...

She easily got overshadowed by Asagi and others... And by the time of vol 7&8, Avrora destroys every other girl..

Edit: PS: To Others,

I will not answer any questions in pm, so please stop pm-ing me.

If you have any questions post it here.

Edit#2: Answers,
Spoiler for Folia:

Last edited by Ougon; 2013-12-06 at 13:26.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:41   Link #489
zerodragon

what did Avrova do to make it that she destroy everyone else?
Old 2013-12-06, 13:45   Link #490
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

It was just a figure of speech. What I meant was, Avrora had become the most popular Heroine by the time of vol 8.

Edit: The correct translation for ラ フォリア is La Folia, not Freya.

La Folia is Spanish for Follies of Spain, a famous European melody. Her last name should be translated as Rehavian, french for Rehavia? Need some clarification on her last name.

Last edited by Ougon; 2013-12-06 at 14:00.
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:45   Link #491
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
what did Avrova do to make it that she destroy everyone else?
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 14:39   Link #492
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for ...:
I see it, too. They sort of remind me of Arararagi and Shinobu/Kiss-Shot. And we all know Shinobu/Kiss-Shot is the best girl. ^

Edit:

After watching episode 10, I hope Natsuki will get her arc with Kujou. It'll be such a shame and waste otherwise. Her cool and mature personality is exceptionally interesting and the dynamic between her and Kujou is refreshing, seeing as how Kujou doesn't get nervous or flusters around her. Also, strong gap moe is strong.

Natsuki's character emits optional boss character, with difficulty rating that's through the roof. Kujou is gonna have to work super hard to conquer her. Kujou can already tease her and get away with it, so he has a favorable chance. I'm going to bet the 2nd Kenjuu is going to be tamed drinking her blood.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2013-12-06 at 16:09.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 15:49   Link #493
sasuke706

Quote:
It was just a figure of speech. What I meant was, Avrora had become the most popular Heroine by the time of vol 8.
This pleases me.

Any questions I'd really have would just be vague as hell, like 'give a rundown for Natsuki' and the like. So if I had to be specific, I suppose I'd ask: why does Nagisa refer to her family by their first names? I actually like it for a change of pace, though.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 16:22   Link #494
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

No specific reason, Nagisa is being herself, that's just how she is. Avrora is completely unrelated to this manner of speech. As I wrote before, Nagisa referred Kojou, and Gajou the same way, even before she had Root/Genshou possess her.

As for Natsuki-chan, few things about her will be touched in the next arc, like her "real identity".

Speaking of next arc, it should be covered in 8 episodes, since 4&5 volume consists of a single arc. But who knows, they might butcher it, and insert volume 7&8 in too.
Old 2013-12-06, 17:14   Link #495
blackwhite67
Banned

Just watched the latest episode and there's something I don't get. Why the hell didn't Akatsuki just summon Alnasl Minium and ride him back home? We all saw it fly during its debut. Oh, and what was that phrase Yaze tried saying to calm Sayaka and Aiba down? Blue-something?

Questions for Ougon no Kemono.
Does Akatsuki ever find out Avrora's still alive and what was her reason for not revealing herself to him sooner?
If he does, then does he ever use her in battle?
Does Avrora surface to spend time with Kojou after he finds out?
Does Kanon join the harem?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-12-06 at 17:25.
Old 2013-12-06, 17:55   Link #496
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

A Japanese metaphor, if translated into English, it should be something like "getting it down or something like that"

No to first three questions.

Not a part of harem per see, but she idolizes him.

By the way, Kanon and Folia are deeply connected..
Old 2013-12-06, 18:06   Link #497
tuckersister

I still puzzled by the Aiba's glowing red eyes. Was that discussed in the light novels?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 18:11   Link #498
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67
Why the hell didn't Akatsuki just summon Alnasl Minium and ride him back home? We all saw it fly during its debut.
Certainly, you're right that Kojou could just summon his Kenjuus for a ride back home.

If you consider the type of powers that the two Kenjuus possessed, Kojou might be fine if he's the one riding it since he's the master. But on Yukina's case, the question if her body could survive riding a Lion made of Thunder or a Unicorn that produces sonic vibrations.

I think she won't survive, honestly.

As for Kanon,
Spoiler for ....:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 18:22   Link #499
bludvein

Also, his kenjuus aren't just extensions of his power. They have a will as well, and forcing one of them to give him a ride could be seen as kinda degrading. Their relationship is tenuous enough as it is.

Of course thats assuming Kojou is even immune to his own power, which is uncertain to begin with.
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 18:37   Link #500
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I hope that Kojou could, at least, be creative with his powers, you know.

Like in the manga, he created a thunder ball and do his thing. There are many things you could make from a thunder.

Although, asking to make himself into lightning seems a bit of a stretch.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires