AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-04-30, 07:51   Link #42341
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Something mundanely funny that would either amuse or piss other characters, maybe Honne being loose-mouthed again?
Old 2013-04-30, 08:02   Link #42342
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika and the girls need to go on a counseling session/or something. They need someone to mind the kids. Honne volunteers. A few hours later ichika and the ladies find the kids standing apprehensively outside the door. Apparently a yellow "monster" suddenly came in, ate their share of snacks as well as its own. Then promptly fell asleep encompassing everyone's bedmats. The group walk in and find Honne snoring away.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-30, 08:07   Link #42343
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Honne is the sexy body hiding in a Pikachu outfit, right?...

*hears the cries of 'Dirty old man' and 'Lecher'* ... T^T

With her, I can see every events taking on an entirely new meaning with her actions and/or side commentary.

Spoiler for Sexy Sleepy-tan:

And I even managed to throw in some Wincest too! Ah, good start to a good day~! *looks outside at the rain* ... T^T
Old 2013-04-30, 08:07   Link #42344
Eratas123

So, Honne pretty much proves much proves she's a crappy babysitter?

@ Tempest - Least it wasn't a hotdog
Old 2013-04-30, 08:09   Link #42345
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She proves that she's pretty much a kid herself.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:10   Link #42346
Eratas123

Doesn't that apply to Rin and Laura as well?
Old 2013-04-30, 08:13   Link #42347
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

... I was thinking otherwise, but that's my headfanon in action really. Honne understand how to treat the kids because she act like one almost perfectly.

So, anyone want to comment/improve the scenario I proposed?
Old 2013-04-30, 08:17   Link #42348
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...I actually prefer thinking about Laura as being ... both actually. Although, why are Cecilia and Madoka upset again...?
Old 2013-04-30, 08:18   Link #42349
Eratas123

I know her attitude can fly because she's a teen, but what happens when she acts like that as an adult? I don't think social services would take kindly.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:29   Link #42350
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...I actually prefer thinking about Laura as being ... both actually. Although, why are Cecilia and Madoka upset again...?
It's flat out bullying, because Lingyin repeatedly apologize, and even Laura compromised her attitude and stay silent. But the senior refused and sparked the fight, unbalanced fight at that. As in 2 vs 8 unbalanced, and each of them are hardly redshirts level.

Chifuyu reprimanded Lingyin and Laura (Laura liked it anyway), but the seniors simply told to GTFO without any repercussion.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:37   Link #42351
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

OOOH, with understanding comes the light of clarity...

...very military-like of Chifuyu, dressing down the lower enlisted in front of everyone despite evidence to the contrary. So Chifuyu wasn't going to bite the seniors heads off later? No internal worry that two freshmen could have been seriously hurt against 8 little girls that she doesn't care about? No 'special training session' with Chifuyu with just an Uchigane blade beating them down so they can show how 'strong' they are? ...I'd have to be upset with her too.
Old 2013-04-30, 08:45   Link #42352
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
OOOH, with understanding comes the light of clarity...

...very military-like of Chifuyu, dressing down the lower enlisted in front of everyone despite evidence to the contrary.
Chifuyu simply cannot bear to act out of empathy (conditioned by harsh life and all) and must use hard fact, the fact that Lingyin and Laura wrecked four Uchigane not helping their defense.

Quote:
So Chifuyu wasn't going to bite the seniors heads off later? No internal worry that two freshmen could have been seriously hurt against 8 little girls that she doesn't care about? No 'special training session' with Chifuyu with just an Uchigane blade beating them down so they can show how 'strong' they are? ...I'd have to be upset with her too.
Exactly what happened with Laura in canon, mind. She got away scot free, ICHIKA got scolded for his trouble saving Cecilia from near death.

This, despite hard fact that both BT and Shenlong is wrecked and both pilot suffer moderate injury.

Her rigid way of judging people often sparked conflicts with the twins.
Old 2013-04-30, 09:00   Link #42353
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Does sound like her Spartan way of disciplining ... She thinks that she's doing it to make them mentally stronger because we really never got to hear the ass-chewing that she most likely got (or would have gotten) when she returned with Ichika (and Madoka) after rescuing him (them) - even though she did it for a noble cause.

It's not like she's incapable of acting with emotions guiding her, it's just that it probably got her into a lot of trouble back then as well.

But after this, I can see her taking a few drinks, cursing that she's screwing everything up with her own family. Would Maya be able to at least nudge her in the right direction after that? And a lil Orimura-style family therapy might be in order - 2 vs 1 match - Ichika/Madoka vs Chifuyu (handicapped, of course).
Old 2013-04-30, 09:06   Link #42354
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Does sound like her Spartan way of disciplining ... She thinks that she's doing it to make them mentally stronger because we really never got to hear the ass-chewing that she most likely got (or would have gotten) when she returned with Ichika (and Madoka) after rescuing him (them) - even though she did it for a noble cause.

It's not like she's incapable of acting with emotions guiding her, it's just that it probably got her into a lot of trouble back then as well.
Indeed, I want to portray her as unlikeable but still sympathetic (as opposed to super cool awesome sister). She grew out of this after the Twins show less and less respect about this.

Culminating with Ichika's 'death' (long story), she got better afterwards, become a true cool big sis.

Quote:
But after this, I can see her taking a few drinks, cursing that she's screwing everything up with her own family. Would Maya be able to at least nudge her in the right direction after that?
It happened later in the aforementioned 'death' scene, Maya is utterly, massively PISSED and almost stole the Fortress unit out of concern while chewing on Chifuyu to hell and back in the process. She also forcibly take over the command position, even.

Quote:
And a lil Orimura-style family therapy might be in order - 2 vs 1 match - Ichika/Madoka vs Chifuyu (handicapped, of course).
No duel, but Ichika did stop Chifuyu on her tracks by science trickery that most people could not think of before (Tabane even gave an applause that Ichika could find it out)
Old 2013-04-30, 09:18   Link #42355
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: I can imagine Honne's kid taking care of her.

@zero: the life of a military officer indeed.
Old 2013-04-30, 09:36   Link #42356
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In story Chifuyu didn't appear as bad, thanks to multiple POV that allow her feelings to be understood.

Of course, V3 is very ambitious. Spartan Commander Maya, older wincest battle couple reunited, super harem combination attack, Madoka x Houki being official (sort of), and WTF amount of shit and giggles due to Tabane's madness and Iori's response to that, and Ichika's pulling the usual stuff out of his ass (joking)
Old 2013-04-30, 09:41   Link #42357
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yeah... There's just too much there I can't follow. I joined the forum 10 months too late for it.
Old 2013-04-30, 09:43   Link #42358
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

So one more question: Where's the beach-side chapter already... T^T You know what I want dammit, gimmie!! *paws at the air*

I only focus on one thing - saves my brain from info overload.

And I just got it. Chifuyu is what Madoka would become if Ichika wasn't around for her...
Old 2013-04-30, 09:56   Link #42359
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Long way to go, probably 2-3 chapter

Meanwhile

Spoiler for Laura's Insight:

Good news, almost finished chapter 14
Old 2013-04-30, 10:07   Link #42360
Eratas123

I wonder how long Ichika can last before he's eventually browbeated into choosing.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest