AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-25, 08:47   Link #52541
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mobile Suit grew larger and verniers become more efficient

And MS become lighter and lighter.

Binders became less useful overall
Old 2014-04-25, 08:57   Link #52542
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Just watched the 7 minutes of Unicorn. Now I really know what to do next.

Quote:
"Are you really want to do this, Ichika? You're defecting, to Zeon no less."

"Can help it. I just can stand on the sideline why civilian are killed. Better tainting my name than letting people die."

"... Then, welcome comrade Ichika. Let's us fight for our freedom, for our rights,..."

"and for our future together, Houki!"

"B... Baka!"

"E-HEM! Can't you repeat what you just said, Ichika-kun?"

"Eh... It's not like what you think, Cecilia, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, Tatenashi, Kanzashi..."

*CUE AWESOME ICHIKA BASHING*
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 09:52   Link #52543
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
No, not really a pairing. Imagine this: Chifuyu and Tabane's high school teacher is a widower and father of Ichika. Time passed, Chifuyu fell in love with him and both married. However, during the 2nd Mondo Grosso, he was killed while Ichika was kidnapped.

It's like Chifuyu seeing the image of him in Ichika.
Still a pairing though. I'm just telling you this because I've seen some of the "radicals" that I called them frequenting the FF.net (actually Imherepresent is the the one who first told me this), they are very critical on all things about Chifuyu and Ichika, well especially Chifuyu. One thing they really hate is Chifuyu being paired to any other male. Probably they are die-hard sibling-shippers
Though I don't understand what is their issue about it in the first place
Just want to save you from their sharp comments.
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 10:00   Link #52544
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oi, who care? I'm a hardcore IchikaXHouki fan - mind you, she is one of the least favorite of everyone.
Old 2014-04-25, 10:03   Link #52545
OHIMESAMA

Well not really today, this is just rumors though, but Chifuyu is becoming more and more popular.
Also thanks for telling you preference in the IS pairing.
Have this knack of listing fanfic authors and their favorite canon pairings
Old 2014-04-25, 10:58   Link #52546
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIMESAMA View Post
Well not really today, this is just rumors though, but Chifuyu is becoming more and more popular.
Also thanks for telling you preference in the IS pairing.
Have this knack of listing fanfic authors and their favorite canon pairings
Well, since you're asking, my favorite for IS is CharlottexIchikaxLaura. Yup, an OT3.

After that are some of the more ... exotic pairings. Like IchikaxSquall. Or IchikaxChloe. Or IchikaxNatasha.

Yeah, I'm weird like that, I know.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 11:18   Link #52547
OHIMESAMA

I noticed that during the start of IS, most of the pairings, mostly, are all Ichika x Charlotte or Ichika x Houki.
Then as time went, other pairings began to popularize, especially the Chifuyu x Ichika pairing. Oh the sibling shipping...
And now even more exotic pairings like what Lhklan said here, Ichika x Squall, Ichika x Madoka and Ichika x Tabane...
Things are just becoming more and more crazy.
If about Ichika x Natasha, Imherepresent already tried that out and krimmy from FF.net.
Old 2014-04-25, 19:04   Link #52548
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Looks like Sacred Twins got away scott free despite Chifuyu being essentially a grieving widow, but I consider the obscurity. When Josh appear, hell will be raised :V
Old 2014-04-25, 19:09   Link #52549
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Madoka works as the perfect substitute for Chifuyu.

But then, do you think that even if Madoka find someone to put absolute trust in, she will still love Ichika?
Old 2014-04-25, 19:59   Link #52550
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depends on how you write it

Seriously, if you remove her sadistic and murderous nature, you have a trollish sisterly figure than say, love interest.

Now that sounds like a good idea for a snippet... MS word here I come.
Old 2014-04-25, 20:59   Link #52551
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Madoka works as the perfect substitute for Chifuyu.

But then, do you think that even if Madoka find someone to put absolute trust in, she will still love Ichika?
Yeah, but no as a lover; more like a normal sister. And the Orimura family would be nomal. (That fact being actually abnormal, impossible and frightening.)
Old 2014-04-26, 06:15   Link #52552
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I

was obsessed with the sword.

I don't know since when

What age.

What time.

Not even why.

But I was obsessed with the sword.

Some people say it's because I'm Japanese, but people have been fascinated with the sword since the beginning of time in all parts of the world. The katana of Japan, the scimitar of the middle east, the zweihander of the germans, the flamberge of the french. The earliest forms of violence were the stone and the fist. Blades came after, and soon projectiles: arrows, bullets, and then it moved forward to explosives and even now we have energy weapon and biological weapons. But people still appreciated the blade. They held up the art of creating blades. No matter if it were knives, daggers, swords, axes or pole arms. People were obsessed with the sword, as am I. That's why I didn't expect it at that time. For someone who loved the old ways of war, why was I chosen? Had I not passed by, would it not have awakened?

So I stood in awe at the latest in modern weaponry. The ultimate weapon used to play a farce.

I stood frozen as the machine floated on its own and turned to me. People screamed as it approached me and fell to one knee.

Then someone spoke.

"The Uchigane-"

"Could this person be..."

"Another male IS pilot?"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 07:07   Link #52553
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Next stop, we'll have a girl that loves guns (no pun intended).

Quote:
*CLICK*

"You heard what Captain Saigiri said. Your opinion."

It took them a few minute before Ichika dared to speak.

"Well, sir... I know that the American has screwed up sometime, but this is just... Absurd!"

"Thank you, private Orimura. And that is just how I think of this mutiny: Absurd. What we need now is to stand together, not making the rift wider like this."

Makabe then took a cigar from the box, then lighten it up. The eratic and thick smoke mean that he was trying to pent up his frustration.

"But that is my opinion. I won't force that on you. Listen up." The major swept a gaze that is even sharper than razor. "If anyone of you want to join the rebel, I won't stop you. But remember this... I won't be mercy the next time we cross blades!"

The group of eishi cringled under these words.

Ichika: "Better not to make the major my enemy..."

Houki: "Sagiri Naoya, what are you planning?..."

Kanzashi: "uuuu...."

Dan "Ichika, what is your choice anyway?"

Conclusion: Stay.

"Sir... Umm... I don't know how to put it, but I don't believe in the captain's words..."

"That man, someone is surely standing on the back of him."

"Onee-chan doesn't trust that man... And neither do I."

"Whereever Ichika go, I'll go with him."

Makabe flicked his wrist, ashes flies everywhere.

"But I warn you, the rebel will surely do anything to take over this island. Do you have the guts to kill your own countrymen?"
Old 2014-04-26, 07:43   Link #52554
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"Mu Gundam. Designed from Hi Nu Gundam and Unicorn Gundam. Equipped with full psychoframe and upgraded Fin Funnels."

"But Tabane-nee... I'm not a Newtype."

"These are just for show."

"As well as the horn and red paint?"

"Nope! That automatically 3 times faster than any MS."
Better stop this.
Old 2014-04-26, 08:31   Link #52555
demino_hellsin
That one guy

"I hear you're transferring out Takami. What's up?"

I looked up from the carton of milk I was drinking. "Hmm? Well the government wants me to switch schools.", I say nonchalantly. I go back to staring at the blue and white carton, reading those little labels that most people ignore.

"Whoa! How'd the government get involved?"

"Was it that?"

"Yeah, yeah. That!"

I nod without bothering to look. "Yeah, I'm transferring to ISA.".

"What the hell is with that look!?"

"You're going to ISA man! The land of dreams!"

"It's where the babes are at! I mean seriously, I've heard stories."

"Me too. IS can only be piloted by women so a school focused on teaching IS pilots can only mean it's an all-girls school right?"

"Even then the girls there are said to be top-notched. Not one is uncute like our class representative!"

I just sigh at these two idiots spouting nonsense beside me. Their names are Keiji and Miura. We've known each other for a few years. We're kind of like running buddies, especially when it comes to fights. We fight a lot and honestly it shows in how we're treated. As a group we're generally isolated by the student body but every now and then there are actually people who enjoy our antics and realize we don't actually bite. Then there's the class representative and student body president...

"Suzuka will hear you.", I chime monotonously. I don't bother to take my eyes off the box. I just keep reading the warning labels on the milk carton. Hmm... guess I'm glad I'm not lactose intolerant.

"Who cares if Suzaku hears? That large breasted hot-head should start learning how to be a girl! Hahahaha"

"Yeah. She may have big boobs and a great figure but it's all so wasted with how she acts! I wouldn't date her even if she begged me to."

Keiji and Miura. I just sigh. These two were just hopeless. Even in this age of flipped gender priorities, these two still act like they're top dog.

"Well, it's not like it would hurt her to be more feminine.", I shrugged truthfully.

"Who's the big breasted hot-head that you wouldn't date even when begged and could benefit from being more feminine?"

An angry girl's voice.

Crack crack

I hear knuckles popping.

A familiar girl's angry voice.

Well crap. I rush off my seat to run, but get pulled back by the back of my collar. Before I know what's happening I find myself cutting through the air in a sharp arc where my head meets the classroom floor. I'm a bit disoriented but I can see the aftermath of the event. Keiji's face was planted hard against the same floor with his butt sticking up, begging to be kicked. Miura probably had it worst as he was lifted off his feet by a girl a good five or so centimeters shorter than he was. She had a curvy figure that was even evident in her loose sailor collared uniform. You would've called her fat if you never saw her in the school swimsuit. She had vibrant velvet red hair that was curled up into large rich ringlets. This girl was known as our class representative and the student council president. One of the four Sacred Beasts in Isomaru highschool, Madourin "Suzaku" Suzuka.

What? Not fair? I didn't describe myself or my friends? I did't think anyone would care. Keiji, Kusujima Keiji. He's the brash leader of our pack. With short cut black hair, he looks like one of those strict guys that would look good in gym wear. Though all he actually ever does is pick fights. I heard somewhere that he has a brother named Kengo, who is an astronaut. Miura Takeshi, he prefers to go by his family name. Says something about it fitting his image better. Guy's an idiot. He's got naturally blonde hair that looks like it's been bleached. It gets him into a lot of troubles but he manages to get out of them by negotiating. With his fists. Me? I'm Takami Tenjo. Some people call me the swordcyclopedia, others call me Kensei. I don't really know why. I haven't really looked in a mirror lately but I guess I can say my hair is short. It's long enough to get in my eyes but not quite to reach my collar or make theback of my ears itch. It's a complicated feeling.
Old 2014-04-26, 08:44   Link #52556
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

^^Swordcyclopedia, where and when did Takami earned that title/nickname?

Finally, I`m almost done. This will be my first time creating a tsundere OC lol once I`m done.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 08:53   Link #52557
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well I was thinking about whether I should've added the part that he always instinctively butts into conversations that involves swords. He can name any famous katana in history. He can discern various types of swords, the metals used(though he can only estimate composition). Basically anything and everything about swords. Even the sword styles of the most obscure like Shinonono style. It doesn't help that he's in the kendo club despite being a trouble maker.
Old 2014-04-26, 08:57   Link #52558
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Well I was thinking about whether I should've added the part that he always instinctively butts into conversations that involves swords. He can name any famous katana in history. He can discern various types of swords, the metals used(though he can only estimate composition). Basically anything and everything about swords. Even the sword styles of the most obscure like Shinonono style. It doesn't help that he's in the kendo club despite being a trouble maker.
DO you have a name for the guy yet? Cause I have one: Shirou .
Seriously, the way you describe them is eerily to Shirou at time.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 09:11   Link #52559
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The first part and this part are connected. He's obsessed with swords an swordsmanship. Ofcourse he'd learn and know them. He even knows enough metallurgy and smithing know how to figure how each metal affects the sword's performance.

His name's Tenjo Takami.
Old 2014-04-26, 09:15   Link #52560
OHIMESAMA

Kinda different from mainstream male OCs, like the soldier with a bad past, orphan adopted by military, some genetically enhanced person or even a supernatural being in human form.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest