AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-07, 01:12   Link #24581
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Hmm why do i feel like if the Yokai deny alucards will then he would destroy them along with the humans and start some crazy plan to remake the yokai in his image
Not just the youkai, but the whole world as well. That's always been his ultimate goal, and only our heroes can stop him from making it a reality. How they'll stop him remains to be seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Mikogami is awesome. I like having the humans join the fray. Nice touch.

And it'll be a little cliche to have them resurrect Moka like it's nothing. I hope it's not something easy and requires some catch or something. Would be cheesy but nice to have 'the power of love' save her, haha.
Same here, they'll die regardless if they resist or surrender, so why bother eh? Now that they've seen the enemy, they're gonna fight him with everything they've got. Won't be as easy as it was two hundred years ago, when he burned down all of Asia in a week.

And I'm sure they'll be a catch, just not sure if it'll be Akuha paying the price, or Tsukune. I don't want to see Tsukune die to bring Moka back, what would be the point? Not to mention it would leave Moka to Akuha and Akuha alone. And that is just not an option, not at all.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 10:16   Link #24582
Amario

No offense actually got tired of outer Moka, since Inner Moka is there as well. All the more the Alucard is going nuts with taking everyone down. Well the final dark lord looks to have failed if only say someone like Akasha or the badass Tsukune we have seen from the past comes that will make a major difference.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 15:37   Link #24583
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Not just the youkai, but the whole world as well. That's always been his ultimate goal, and only our heroes can stop him from making it a reality. How they'll stop him remains to be seen.

Same here, they'll die regardless if they resist or surrender, so why bother eh? Now that they've seen the enemy, they're gonna fight him with everything they've got. Won't be as easy as it was two hundred years ago, when he burned down all of Asia in a week.

And I'm sure they'll be a catch, just not sure if it'll be Akuha paying the price, or Tsukune. I don't want to see Tsukune die to bring Moka back, what would be the point? Not to mention it would leave Moka to Akuha and Akuha alone. And that is just not an option, not at all.
Outer died though.... Akua is pretty clear on that. And what the side effects of this resurrection are going to be is anyone's guess but I doubt anything serious will happen, I mean the story is already pretty doom and gloom there's no need to add more.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 22:56   Link #24584
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Outer died though.... Akua is pretty clear on that. And what the side effects of this resurrection are going to be is anyone's guess but I doubt anything serious will happen, I mean the story is already pretty doom and gloom there's no need to add more.
That's what you think, but it's hard to say what Ikeda has in mind.

Personally, I think there is going to be some catch in the whole Moka resurrection development, otherwise ... this plot issue would be pretty much a development to prolong this arc even more.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 05:20   Link #24585
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Personally, I think there is going to be some catch in the whole Moka resurrection development, otherwise ... this plot issue would be pretty much a development to prolong this arc even more.
This arc was all about saving Moka they succeeded in rescuing her but at a high cost (unleashing Alucard and losing outer) what purpose does it serve to add even more drama with Moka's revival. Besides that attack killed outer and put inner on deaths door if her resurrection requires something specific that would just needlessly prolong this arc even further without actually progressing the story.
Also it will only mean less panels for the Alucard fight continuing the bad pacing we already have.
This is a monthly series and these continuing escalations are dragging the story down.
Old 2013-10-11, 05:28   Link #24586
Tenzen12

Yup, death Omote is catch big enough. No need adding more to it. (though if there was catch that would allow resuscitatate both Mokas, it would be completely different metter, but I hope it's not that case).
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 07:15   Link #24587
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Akua's vague statement about outer "most certainly gone" might tell us that she's only an unreliable source on this matter and rather acts to increase the notion of seeming despair so I still assume there is some magical way with whom she'll be brought back. I actually wouldn't mind perma-death of the main love interest if it was done well but that would require some prearrangements before the death and serious repercussions afterwards (e.g. Tsukune emotionally scarred for life not being able to let any girl get close to him for a long time) ... all of which are traditionally non-shounen material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Please stop saying that and trying to use it to refute others' arguments, it's kinda pointless. We're all just readers here, exchanging only expectations, speculations and opinions, the author doesn't have much to do with it. No one here knows for sure how the story is going to develop, there's no need for a constant reminder of that fact and the comment is not making a valid point in duscissions.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 12:52   Link #24588
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Akua would like for outer to be gone. So she can just be sayin that.

Of course tho the rosa is pretty much destroyed so yea, she might hve been killed off. But I suspect part of her will be apart of Inner now.
Old 2013-10-13, 13:34   Link #24589
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Akua would like for outer to be gone. So she can just be sayin that.

Of course tho the rosa is pretty much destroyed so yea, she might hve been killed off. But I suspect part of her will be apart of Inner now.
Meh, I've mentioned this a while back, the merging development would destroy two distinctive characters to create only a new single one - Sure, a badass one with a loving and gentle side but still just one
Old 2013-10-13, 16:36   Link #24590
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Meh, I've mentioned this a while back, the merging development would destroy two distinctive characters to create only a new single one - Sure, a badass one with a loving and gentle side but still just one
Imagine if Moka recovers and now has multiple personality disorder. I can already see her switching between inner and outer at the most inappropriate of times, like you know during a kiss scene or something.

Hmm now I think about it this might actually work.
Inner "sucked" up outer's personality just before she "died" and now has her stored somewhere inside her mind. This causes them to switch uncontrollably and until the rosary is fixed they have to live that way.
Could be great fun if they ever get back to school.
Maybe as added bonus Moka will have silver hair with pink highlights .

Obviously this destroys most of the serious build up so the timing isn't exactly right, but this isn't a seinen manga so it's not that unlikely right?
Old 2013-10-13, 19:24   Link #24591
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

.... -.-

Spoiler for Outer shall return:

There, now can we please move on from this? >.>
Old 2013-10-14, 03:47   Link #24592
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Imagine if Moka recovers and now has multiple personality disorder. I can already see her switching between inner and outer at the most inappropriate of times, like you know during a kiss scene or something.

That would work quite well, I think. It'd add a new layer of comedic potential - something the series has lacked for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
.... -.-

You do know you don't have to take part in a discussion if it annoys you, don't you? Not sure if your suggestion was serious: Main love interest reborn as his daughter. Doesn't that sound weird to you?
Old 2013-10-14, 05:47   Link #24593
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You do know you don't have to take part in a discussion if it annoys you, don't you? Not sure if your suggestion was serious: Main love interest reborn as his daughter. Doesn't that sound weird to you?
It maybe weird for us but not for the Japanese.
Spoiler for Spoiler for Ghost Sweeper Mikami:
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 07:41   Link #24594
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Then there's always mahoraba, IIRC... and Change 123 as well.

When you have multiple personalities that end up merging at the end, there tends to be multiple children in the end to "bring back" the personalities

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 11:59   Link #24595
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

If the lover was in an entirely separate body, why yes it would be weird... but since this is a different personality within a single body, not so much. It's the nicest way to resolve both Tsukune's and Inner Moka's love for Outer without both girls becoming rivals themselves. And look at how Inner treated Outer - like a big sister for the most part or one could argue, a mother-daughter.
Old 2013-10-14, 12:08   Link #24596
Breimoon

Quote:
If the lover was in an entirely separate body, why yes it would be weird... but since this is a different personality within a single body, not so much. It's the nicest way to resolve both Tsukune's and Inner Moka's love for Outer without both girls becoming rivals themselves. And look at how Inner treated Outer - like a big sister for the most part or one could argue, a mother-daughter.
after all they are mother-daughter in a certain way.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 14:13   Link #24597
Deus Ex
Call me Convel

Quote:
.... -.-

There, now can we please move on from this? >.>
No...just...no.
Deus Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 07:32   Link #24598
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 66.3:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 07:51   Link #24599
Kirihara_R

Spoiler for ....:
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 08:09   Link #24600
Soji

O boy
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire