AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-22, 21:49   Link #3241
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
did godou end up betting the girls :S?
He gambled with the girls.It basically reveals that the luck of campiones are completely off the charts, with many of them being able to make more than a living from gambling alone.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 21:52   Link #3242
whitecloud

it will be interesting if he betting his virginity..but most likely he just betting dating right for 1 day.

for the winner according from ability if there is no cheating it most likely be yuri, well even there is cheating yuri will be able to see through it.., second would be liliana with her witch ability, third ena with her instinct, and fourth erica with her magic (if i dont mistaken she once used some kind of prediction magic right?)
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 21:58   Link #3243
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

ummm so if he gambled against other campiones they might end up in a draw .. or is his luck alter by veretragna ?? ( if i remenber corectly there is a part in the ln that veretragna says that he only step in the land and by luck a good opponent comes to him or something like that )
Old 2012-08-22, 22:04   Link #3244
deathevn
sin eater

is good to see that the translation of campione novel are going in a steady speed.
Old 2012-08-22, 22:49   Link #3245
whitecloud

up till now veretgrana if we think about it does alter his luck alot...he meet alot of opponent, well as expected from a god of war (tough luck) all of them end in victory which is befitting of veretgrana name, meet a lot of women (one of veretgrana aspect too)
Old 2012-08-22, 23:37   Link #3246
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
it will be interesting if he betting his virginity..
If the bet contains anything that involves or is related to girls, he will always "lose".
Old 2012-08-22, 23:55   Link #3247
whitecloud

at least his "lost" actually doesnt sound so bad...do you think so? (marriage? if erica, every man's bane)

on another note...i just notice that the campione world is kinda like melding the world of toaru and typemooon together right, do you agree? the existence of heroes and myth and whatnot something similar to magic circuit (the one that owned by magic clan like hime miko and the like of witch) is similar to typemoon but the magic basis like song of golgotha and boot of hermes is idolization like that of toaru (the power to nullify them exist too)..there is also magic organization london based like that of clock tower

thus...making me imagine if those three world is being really being fused together, wouldnt it be interesting? touma, accelerator, biri biri; saber, shiki, arcuid and nrvgsr chaos in one world what a mess..haha
Old 2012-08-22, 23:57   Link #3248
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

hey, vol 13 came out?
and
why athena blushing?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...one_v9_327.jpg
Old 2012-08-23, 00:48   Link #3249
Kna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Pride does apply to Alec. There's his pride in his "flawless" plans that go to hell once a woman is involved and his pride in being "more" than a rampaging monster... which isn't really the case once this go to hell, but w/e. On the other hand, there's nobody as greedy for powers and enemies as Bobby.
And if you still disagree... come up with a more easily justifiable distribution.

And on an unrelated matter, what are your thoughts about spoiling V13, darthfanta?
IMO I think Vorban is more suit to be Pride than Greed. From Vol. 2 he admitted his defeat because of his pride made him to stick to his words. ( I doubt Vorban gonna lose to Godou if the fight continue with Vorban goes all out)

If he's driven by Greed then I think he'll try to take Yuri with him no matter what or even come back later and abduct Yuri (to summon God to satisfied his own greed) but he won't do any of that because of his pride won't allow it.

just my 2 cent
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 02:15   Link #3250
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Is volume 13 out already? Can't spoil that yet if it is.
No, it's not out yet. It was more a general question and not a matter of ability or time. With the current speed of translations, I believe extensive spoilers (as to who the final fight is against and what the later twists are) are unnecessary, so I wanted to ask if all of "us who can spoil" can come to an agreement where we say we spoil only so much...

(Actually, I already have an idea of one fact I might prefer to be kept a secret... or maybe... spoiling that would be awesome, too...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
hey, vol 13 came out?
As I said, not yet.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 02:22   Link #3251
ZeKeR
Superbad

pretty sure in v13, Godou's 'unwary gigolo' attribute (thanks, Lily) is gonna kick in....

hell, I'm highly certain that he COULD smite a maid squad just for the lulz of it.
Old 2012-08-23, 03:26   Link #3252
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
ummm so if he gambled against other campiones they might end up in a draw .. or is his luck alter by veretragna ?? ( if i remenber corectly there is a part in the ln that veretragna says that he only step in the land and by luck a good opponent comes to him or something like that )
His luck was essentially over the top, since he was able to gamble and successfully win most if not all games at the annual family gathering even before he killed V-tan.
Old 2012-08-23, 03:49   Link #3253
whitecloud

hohoho...let's pit his luck for girl against touma then.."one punch one girl, one punch one male friend"
Old 2012-08-23, 04:22   Link #3254
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Maybe spoiler doesn't work for me, cause I been reading the last few pages and still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I say for vols 13, for those who would read it 1st, put out "FAKE" spoiler completely out off the mark, so when we read the translation, we could all go WTF, this is way better.

So SpoilerTrolls do your worst! hahahaha

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 05:26   Link #3255
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Maybe spoiler doesn't work for me, cause I been reading the last few pages and still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I say for vols 13, for those who would read it 1st, put out "FAKE" spoiler completely out off the mark, so when we read the translation, we could all go WTF, this is way better.

So SpoilerTrolls do your worst! hahahaha
Are you serious? If so, well....
Old 2012-08-23, 07:59   Link #3256
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Why not, we the peon will believe any spoiler until we actually read the real thing!

Say for instant in vol 9
Spoiler for spoiler from vol 9:

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-08-23, 08:18   Link #3257
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Why not, we the peon will believe any spoiler until we actually read the real thing!

Say for instant in vol 9
Spoiler for spoiler from vol 9:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2012-08-23, 08:43   Link #3258
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Godou - Lust
Bobby - Greed
JPS - Envy
Alec - Pride
Lulu - Sloth
Salvatore Doni - Gluttony

Which leaves Wrath for Aisha.

...?
I think its supposed to be
Godou = Lust
Booby = gluttony (He eats anything as long as it is edible)
Lou Hau = Pride (She has a god complex)
Alec = Greed (Thief)
JLS = envy
Aisha = Sloth (for being in a cave for so long)
Salvatore = Wrath (For being the most battle maniac)
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 08:45   Link #3259
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

if plp want spoilers why not just give them?? if not dont click the spoiler button.simple.

this whole "wait for the translation" thing you guys have been doing feels wrong to me.
DXD spoils the pants off us everytime a new vol comes out but plp still rush to read the translations when they are done.

it just feels like you are saying "haha we read it but you guys have to wait for zzhk to catchup"
Old 2012-08-23, 09:27   Link #3260
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

And that why every time you read the new translated bits, you feel like you read it before and it because of the spoiler..... damn spoiler why do you have to be alluring!

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem