AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-10, 21:39   Link #81
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Your forgetting that sasuke can fly as well so if they fight it would be more like a chase scene. Also a lot of people are talking about a Sai and Deidara fight but sai would not stand a chance. He pretty much has the abilities of deidara only his art cant explode. But then again he can do his moves fast.
Does Sasuke fly or jump? I don't recall him actually flying though....Then That was along time ago...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 22:16   Link #82
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
Does Sasuke fly or jump? I don't recall him actually flying though....Then That was along time ago...
He can fly with the wings given to him by CS2. It will become important (probably the difference maker in a life-or-death situation) when the time comes.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 22:37   Link #83
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
He can fly with the wings given to him by CS2. It will become important (probably the difference maker in a life-or-death situation) when the time comes.
thats cool to know that those ugly looking hand thingys growing off his back has other uses...I guess he never needs a back scratcher
Old 2007-05-10, 22:37   Link #84
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Your forgetting that sasuke can fly as well so if they fight it would be more like a chase scene. Also a lot of people are talking about a Sai and Deidara fight but sai would not stand a chance. He pretty much has the abilities of deidara only his art cant explode. But then again he can do his moves fast.
Exactly a chase scene, with Deidra constantly bombarding Sasuke with explosive projectiles. Unless Sasuke has some projectile variant of Chidori (pretty generic if you ask me) or is extremely effective with his fire spitting jutsu then i believe Sasuke will have a lot of trouble trying to chase down Deidra. He doesn't have the defensive advantages as Gaara.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 23:19   Link #85
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
Suigetsu has a brother or brothers. Expect to see him/them.
I heard in a few places that Sai may just be Suigetsu's brother. I think it seems really possible because they kind of look like each other.

Oh and Sinaura Sasuke does have a few range attacks(i.e katon, chidori because he knows how to manipulate chakra better).
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 23:37   Link #86
Kaguya Maiku

suigetsu definatley has potential. cus he's not affraid of sasuke and sasuke must be scared of him cus he never tries to freakin shut him up
Kaguya Maiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 23:49   Link #87
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Oh and Sinaura Sasuke does have a few range attacks(i.e katon, chidori because he knows how to manipulate chakra better).
I know, which is why I talked about his fire-spitting and chidori projectiles. However, is Sasuke good enough with those to hit Deidra is what I'm saying. It's not his particular strength.
Old 2007-05-10, 23:58   Link #88
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya Maiku View Post
suigetsu definatley has potential. cus he's not affraid of sasuke and sasuke must be scared of him cus he never tries to freakin shut him up
I doubt that is the reason. Sasuke does not strike me as one who would tell someone off unless they really pissed him off like Sakura.

I can see Sasuke telling Karin off for her overflirtatious attitude if she pushes too hard however.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 23:59   Link #89

If Oro was confident enough that Sasuke could defeat Naruto K3 I'm fairly certain Sasuke will do just fine against Deidara. After all the Kyubi's tails have a range that could be considered projectile as well. Of course K4 had the chakra projectile attack which could be potentially more powerful that Deidara's "Speciality." Deidara has already shown us his hand. No more aces up his sleeve. Sasuke on the other hand hasn't shown us anything new except chakra manipulation and the will to defeat Oro. Plus Sasuke has the advantage of being a small moving target, unlike Garra who was a large stationary one. Honestly I think Tobi is the one to watch.
AvatarAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 00:49   Link #90
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I heard in a few places that Sai may just be Suigetsu's brother. I think it seems really possible because they kind of look like each other.

They kind of look like each other? In what warped sense of reality did you come up with that comparison?
Old 2007-05-11, 00:57   Link #91
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
If Oro was confident enough that Sasuke could defeat Naruto K3 I'm fairly certain Sasuke will do just fine against Deidara.
Time and time again we've seen Akatsuki (including Diedra) easily handle jinchuriki; so by that it doesn't necessarily mean Sasuke outclasses Diedra.

Quote:
After all the Kyubi's tails have a range that could be considered projectile as well. Of course K4 had the chakra projectile attack which could be potentially more powerful that Deidara's "Speciality."
When Oro talked about Sasuke being stronger than K3 it's more likely he didn't take any of Sasuke's weaknesses or mismatches into account against a K3 Naruto, simply that Sasuke is "stronger" (if that's what he said, it's been a while).

Quote:
Plus Sasuke has the advantage of being a small moving target, unlike Garra who was a large stationary one.
True but Gaara didn't need to be a small moving target because he had his absolute defense. Sasuke doesn't (from what we've seen so far) have the luxury of a Gaara-type defense, so he makes up for it in being a tiny and mobile target. Either way I think Deidra is capable of handling both situations.

Quote:
Deidara has already shown us his hand. No more aces up his sleeve. Sasuke on the other hand hasn't shown us anything new except chakra manipulation and the will to defeat Oro. Honestly I think Tobi is the one to watch.
I agree that Tobi is a silent threat or power, and that Deidra has shown us all he's got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
They kind of look like each other? In what warped sense of reality did you come up with that comparison?
Well everyone thought that both of them were female when they were introduced, so you know.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-05-11 at 03:51. Reason: do not double post
Old 2007-05-11, 06:13   Link #92
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Well everyone thought that both of them were female when they were introduced, so you know.
Who couldn't tell Suigetsu was male? He was naked when he was introduced.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 06:18   Link #93
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Plus at the end of that chapter is was also hinted that it was guy.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 07:40   Link #94
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

I personally had also problems with Deidara..thought it was a woman until i read 'he'.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 08:45   Link #95
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaguya Maiku View Post
If it wasnt for Sasuke he would still be trapped in a tube like a bottle of water.
Old 2007-05-11, 08:46   Link #96
Ichimaru

only thing i didnt like is

deidera talkn topshit again about himself, does he really think he can beat orochimaru

and kisame overrating the 7 mist shinobies....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 08:56   Link #97
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Lol no way in hell he can beat Orochimaru,deidera talks outta his ass, when he heard Sasuke was the one who defeated Orochmaru..he didn't even mention Orochimaru again he was all interested in suigetsu all of a sudden and still don't know.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 09:39   Link #98
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
I fail to see how Tobi being Sasori's remplacement means he's not that good. As for Deidara he lost an arm against one of the deadliest jutsu in the whole show regardless of the "power level" of its user whereas he was merely running away since he had no more clay to attack.
And yes of course the hype works both way, it shows Sasuke as extremely strong now and will show off the strength of the one who will take him down later.
Tobi is weak by Akatsuki standards. Remember he was running away and screaming for help when fighting the turtle bijuu. Diedre said the turtle biju was weak because it didnt have a host like Shukaku or Kyuubi and so was unable to control/focus its power.

I repeat: Weak by Akatsuki standards. Most wouldnt find a Jinchurikiless Biiju weak. Im sure he's pretty strong. Just the weakest Akatsuki member (by far). Maybe hes not very strong but has an annoying special ability. Suigetsu said there were other stronger shinobi, but Sasuke wanted Karin for her ability. Shikamaru is pretty weak, but has brains enough to beat Hidan (although brains arent an ability).

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 09:47   Link #99
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Tobi is weak by Akatsuki standards. Remember he was running away and screaming for help when fighting the turtle bijuu. Diedre said the turtle biju was weak because it didnt have a host like Shukaku or Kyuubi and so was unable to control/focus its power.

I repeat: Weak by Akatsuki standards. Most wouldnt find a Jinchurikiless Biiju weak. Im sure he's pretty strong. Just the weakest Akatsuki member (by far). Maybe hes not very strong but has an annoying special ability. Suigetsu said there were other stronger shinobi, but Sasuke wanted Karin for her ability. Shikamaru is pretty weak, but has brains enough to beat Hidan (although brains arent an ability).
You don't think that him running around screaming isn't just a ploy and that he's really faking it? I don't think that's evidence that he's the weakest Akatsuki member...truthfully I just don't think we know enough about him to go one way or the other...
Old 2007-05-11, 09:50   Link #100
MobiuS

Ya. The man hasn't even cast a jutsu yet, I believe. Benefit of doubt pleasE?
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote