AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-03, 10:31   Link #161
sagdashin

now that's good news ^

Someone know if higashide does it solo, or nasu is supervising like he did with F/Z?
sagdashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 19:27   Link #162
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Fate/Apocrypha is set in a parallel world; it has nothing to do with the main storyline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayim View Post
I don't think Fate/Apocrypha set in parallel world and there is no info confirmation about it. ...
According to the first chapter the story is set sometime after Fate/Zero, but concrete relation to Fate/Stay Night is unknown for now.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 19:35   Link #163
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The rules seem to have changed.
Old 2012-12-03, 20:24   Link #164
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The rules seem to have changed.
Not really. In the first place The war introduced in Apocrypha is different from previous ones. The story takes place in Shinjuku, not Fuyuki. So this is not Heaven's Feel 6. Thus We can expect that many things will be different. For example, it is likely that this grail will not affected by Avenger. Although anything is possible.
Old 2012-12-14, 00:52   Link #165
Nayim

Translation please?

Spoiler for Scan:
Old 2012-12-14, 06:13   Link #166
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Pic
According to recent reports, it seems that Benkei and Kintoki were cut out and replaced by different servants.
On that picture is Reika from first chapter, probably two new masters and new "Red Saber" which is presumably
Spoiler for breaking "shock" news:

Cover of first book:

According to Humanity6, Apocrypha will have a total of four books.

Last edited by ukulelembo; 2012-12-14 at 06:24.
Old 2012-12-14, 07:27   Link #167
Nayim

Translation scan.

Here the confirmation:

Spoiler for Content text:

And bookmark.

Old 2012-12-14, 08:03   Link #168
GDB

That girl on the right... corrupted heroic spirit Kuroyukihime!?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 09:08   Link #169
florza
一日之计在于晨

The girl with the white top and red jacket is 'Red Saber', just for the record.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 09:21   Link #170
GDB

Should've chosen a different color. The one, true Red Saber is Nero!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 18:40   Link #171
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
... huh ...

I mean, I do get that they had changed his(her? I mean that outfit makes it hard to tell) backstory somewhat in Fate and made him a ''perfect knight'' and whatnot before his betrayal, but still ... this is seriously stretching the entire ''Throne of Heroes'' and '' Heroic Spirits'' concept really thin if they are going to make him/her a genuine one (unless (s)he was qualified for summoning due to the connection to the Arthurian lore a la Medusa and Meda)

I mean, it does open a lot of possibilities for some interesting stories, but I can't help but think this is another one of Takashi's insane desire to include his wifu in everything Type-Moon brings out ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That girl on the right... corrupted heroic spirit Kuroyukihime!?
Heh, yeah the design is pretty similar (though I guess it is somewhat common nowadays). Still makes her pretty cool and attractive looking.

I do get what you are saying about the design, but I don't think we can really call her a ''corrupted'' HS considering this is Semiramis we are talking about. If we go by the sort of HS that Nasu considers pure, she would be among them I think considering how famed she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Should've chosen a different colour. The one, true Red Saber is Nero!
I'm of two minds about this. On hand I agree that the overlap with Extra!Saber isn't really good (though it is inevitable with how many Saber's we have now) and I would've liked if they had made it white instead to reflect Merlin's prophecy better.

On the other hand
Spoiler for :

Or maybe I'm giving this too much thought.
Old 2012-12-14, 21:45   Link #172
redsnigami

well the question is mordred is a girl or boy? because i see the image and i get the feeling that mordred is a girl or a man with very weird taste in clothes so somebody give me the answer?
redsnigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 21:46   Link #173
sagdashin

Quote:
Woha! Now it became much more interesting. And the fact that's it's gonna be 4 books shows that type-moon are showing much interest in this project. Hope it becomes an anime :P
sagdashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 10:02   Link #174
Nayim

Fate Apocrypha Interview Scan:

Spoiler for Scan:

EDIT:

9 New character revealed:

Spoiler for Content:

I hope someone translate this scan.

Last edited by Nayim; 2012-12-15 at 12:25.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 12:24   Link #175
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnigami View Post
well the question is mordred is a girl or boy? because i see the image and i get the feeling that mordred is a girl or a man with very weird taste in clothes so somebody give me the answer?
Yes, I think we can agree that Mordred does indeed have some weird taste in clothe.

No clue about his gender in this universe (logically, being a clone of Saber he should be a girl, then again he was mentioned as a male clone of her so ...)

Well, as Takashi would say ''Looks close enough, and once the lights are out, it won't matter much!''
Old 2012-12-15, 14:50   Link #176
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:

Spoiler for Content:

Can't provide translation, but I can tell you this

Spoiler for New characters:
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 15:04   Link #177
ukulelembo
Detective

From Interview:

What's Mordred's gender?
Nasu: Mordred is a girl, definitely. A man with that sort of outward appearance is... well, I guess a certain kind of person would consider it a prize, anyway. (laughs)
Old 2012-12-15, 17:27   Link #178
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Can't provide translation, but I can tell you this

Spoiler for New characters:
Spoiler for Astolfo's:

Quote:
From Interview:

What's Mordred's gender?
Nasu: Mordred is a girl, definitely. A man with that sort of outward appearance is... well, I guess a certain kind of person would consider it a prize, anyway. (laughs)
Somehow this seems to make Mordred's story even more tragic.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 18:48   Link #179
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
Spoiler for Astolfo's:
Wouldn't be the first time it happens. Not everyone can be Giles and Ryuunosuke.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 21:07   Link #180
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
EDIT:

Spoiler for Content:

Now this one is interesting enough for me to do a brief summary of. Only putting down the interesting facts.

Leftmost (Gordes): Summoned the Black Saber with a bloodstained leaf of a Sacred Fig tree as a catalyst (Siegfried). A gigantic douchebag (Not in the text).
Second from left (Selenik): Summoned the Black Rider with a glass bottle which had a liquid stain left on it as a catalyst (Not sure which Rider is this, Saint George or Astolfo, leaning to Astolfo though, cause I'm almost certain Saint George will be on the opposite team as Siegfried. They wouldn't miss out a Dragon Slayer vs Siegfried, who bathed in the blood of a dragon for the world). Rather attached to Rider. (What is this, Fate/zero?) Regardless, yay for bishoujo.
Third from left (Danik): Black Lancer's Master. Catalyst not stated. Plundered the Holy Grail from the Third Holy Grail War of Fuyuki, is almost a century old despite looking in his 20s (At least he looks better than Zouken).
Fourth from left (Fiore): An adorable girl assumed to be Danik's successor. Summoned the Black Archer using an ancient arrow as a catalyst (Atalanta). All hail bishoujos.
Fifth from left (Cowles?): Fiore's little brother, is immature and childish beyo- err, beneath his age. Summoned the Black Berserker, with the blueprints of the 'Ideal Human' as a catalyst (Frankenstein).
Sixth from left (Roche?): Thirteen-years-old, and already famous in the field of 'Doll Engineering'. Respectfully refers to the Black Caster she has summoned by 'Sensei', their relationship is close to that of a teacher-student (Shakespeare). Spends all her time building golems in a workshop in the city for the Holy Grail War.

All of the above guys are part of some Romanian(?) organisation/clan/whatever, Yggmillennia, which they have behind their name. Reference to Yggdrasil should be clear as day, Danik even speaks of Yggdrasil (Tree of the Thousand Worlds) in his quote.

Big guy in the black jacket is a freelancing Necromancer. Summoned Red Saber with a splinter of the Round Table.

Black team: Siegfried, Astolfo, Atalanta, Frankenstein, Shakespeare, Jack the Ripper, Black Lancer (probably Vlad, since Romania).
Red team: Mordred, Saint George, David, Spartacus, Semiramis, Red Caster (one of the replacement for Kintoki & Benkei), Red Lancer (probably Karna).

Basically 1 of the seven classes for each side.

Don't think the green-haired guy looks like the type to be a Caster; might have some discrepancies.

Last edited by florza; 2012-12-16 at 10:23.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote