AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-11, 15:31   Link #161
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Enjoying the current flashbacks. Hope they show how the previous lord was betrayed.
Old 2013-09-11, 15:44   Link #162
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Enjoying the current flashbacks. Hope they show how the previous lord was betrayed.
This looks like the last of the flashbacks and it looks like you forgot, but it was stated that the betrayal happened after the Lord went to eternal sleep. The current clan leaders at the time were to supposed to follow after the Lord went to rest, but the traitors made excuses and rebelled.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 16:04   Link #163
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
This looks like the last of the flashbacks and it looks like you forgot, but it was stated that the betrayal happened after the Lord went to eternal sleep. The current clan leaders at the time were to supposed to follow after the Lord went to rest, but the traitors made excuses and rebelled.
Hmm, you're right, so it looks like we'll switch to the present next chapter.
Old 2013-09-11, 19:37   Link #164
blackwhite67
Banned

I wonder if Rai will ever make a contract with the trio. He may very well end up as a main character that powers up his allies to fight for him.

Oh, yeah. Franky you are just badass! First person to scratch Rai.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-09-11 at 19:53.
Old 2013-09-16, 11:27   Link #165
Awrya
U mad?

Sera used handkerchief.
It's super effective!
Rael fainted!

So whoever visits Frankenstein's home will end up as a cleaner, what clan leader will visit next?
Old 2013-09-16, 11:52   Link #166
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Sera used handkerchief.
It's super effective!
Rael fainted!

So whoever visits Frankenstein's home will end up as a cleaner, what clan leader will visit next?
Poor Rael
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-16, 12:22   Link #167
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Shinwoo and gang appeared in the story as something other than hostages.
Old 2013-09-16, 15:16   Link #168
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Poor Rael
Damn you beat me to it.

I thought that might happen to Rajak.
Old 2013-09-23, 18:13   Link #169
blackwhite67
Banned

I'm beginning to understand the author's style. Every flashback shows more of the past in chronological order. We had Franky raising hell, how Franky became Rai's servant, and the next flashback we get after this arc should be how Rai ended up hibernating for 820 years.
Old 2013-09-30, 19:13   Link #170
blackwhite67
Banned

You have to feel sorry for her. By "her", I mean Ignes. When Franky gets his hands on her, he's gonna rake her over the coals for the trouble her father caused Rai and then she'll feel what a real sadist is like. The sins of the parent are the sins of the child after all. We could also be seeing another clan leader joining the fight.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-09-30 at 19:35.
Old 2013-10-04, 18:26   Link #171
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Psycho bitch incoming. Well, She can't fare worse than the last one.
Old 2013-10-04, 18:31   Link #172
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Psycho bitch incoming. Well, She can't fare worse than the last one.
Let's make it a game. I bet Franky can top Arith.
Old 2013-10-07, 11:50   Link #173
Amario

Don't get me wrong when saying this both Rai and Frankenstein are amazing but it would be oblivious to the fact that Ignes is no weakling since she was next in line to become a clan leader her strength without a doubt has surpassed the current clan leaders, all the more she has been modified by another union elder/clan leader to a level where she most definitely rivals the past clan leaders she has experience and has lived longer. Now back to if she fought Frankenstein it would be a close call but knowing Frankenstein he would easily anger her all the more she will do it, seeing as she easily gets provoked.

Random talk -- She will probably fall for either Rai or Frankenstein if they appear if they try to make more comedy based for it if they did would be interesting.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 18:09   Link #174
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
Don't get me wrong when saying this both Rai and Frankenstein are amazing but it would be oblivious to the fact that Ignes is no weakling since she was next in line to become a clan leader her strength without a doubt has surpassed the current clan leaders, all the more she has been modified by another union elder/clan leader to a level where she most definitely rivals the past clan leaders she has experience and has lived longer. Now back to if she fought Frankenstein it would be a close call but knowing Frankenstein he would easily anger her all the more she will do it, seeing as she easily gets provoked.

Random talk -- She will probably fall for either Rai or Frankenstein if they appear if they try to make more comedy based for it if they did would be interesting.
I doubt that last bit. There is no redemption for her. In any case, the first 14 chater have been officially translated, here.
Old 2013-10-21, 21:11   Link #175
blackwhite67
Banned

Of course, Rael is the first one to arrive. I thought it might be like this. He and Ignus should be around the same age and it'll be interesting to see how Rael wit his incomplete soul weapon matches up against a modified Ignus and her goons.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-10-21 at 21:24.
Old 2013-10-21, 21:18   Link #176
Kirihara_R

lol .. i thought an unexpected visitor will come (like karias) .. so the savior of sera is rael a good opportunity for him to get a points ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-21, 21:25   Link #177
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
lol .. i thought an unexpected visitor will come (like karias) .. so the savior of sera is rael a good opportunity for him to get a points ..
I'm sure he'll swoop in to save Rael's ass. I doubt Rael will be able to match Ignus. At first I wondered, how was it that he was first on the scene, but then I remembered that Raizel advised him to talk to her. Raizel, you're a genius. You knew what you were doing all along! I bet Rael will chalk all this up to him.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-10-21 at 21:45.
Old 2013-11-04, 09:30   Link #178
Kirihara_R

So karias really came lol.. but he's freaking late Sera is already been taken , this is bad I wonder what will happen to her
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 10:41   Link #179
Ddraig

Poor Karias, he finally get permission from the Lord and when he arrive he had to go house sitting lol
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 16:38   Link #180
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Poor Karias, he finally get permission from the Lord and when he arrive he had to go house sitting lol
Think Franky might be taking out his grudge against the previous Lord on Karias? The previous Lord did say that Karias reminded him of himself when he was young.