Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-05, 23:02   Link #801
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpressoOtaku View Post
Orihime is a dork but who doesn't love a dork?
Especially when they're smokin hot
Old 2008-09-06, 02:51   Link #802
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Unless you are suggesting that she is the only character who hasn't increased their powers and their control over them throughout the series, than why can't we, as fans, expect her to be and act stronger than she is now? I'm not saying she has to own shit, just contribute more than she has. Put up a fight. The Ulquiorra slap was great! Why can't we have more of THAT from her?
She is trying to improve, since she asked Hachigen to repair Tsubaki and train her and if I'm not mistaken she trained with Rukia as well for a bit. But Hachigen said there's only so much she can do with that type of power. That sais to me, no matter how hax or overpowered her abilities may sound in theory, Kubo doesn't have any plans to make her a serious factor on the battlefield any time soon.

When she slapped Ulquiora she was trembling in fear and she only did that because he pushed her over the edge. That fact is that Orihime is scarred shitless for what will happen to her and for the lives of her friends. Orihime just doesn't have the ego or self-pride of Tatsuki or Rukia. Those traits were never aspects of her personality to begin with.
Old 2008-09-06, 03:36   Link #803
Langus
Optimus Prime

Funny, I never mentioned Rukia...

Orihime is not the same character "type" as Tatsuki, but she can be determined when she needs to be - ie: the fight against the hollow that I mentioned in my previous post. She was also determined to do what she could when she stood up to Yammy alone (funnily enough, also in defense of Tatsuki - but that's another discussion entirely, reserved for the 'Romance in Bleach' thread ) before the HM arc.

Orihime has a backbone when she's defending her best friend, so why can't she show a little more of that throughout the series? As soon as Ichigo shows up she just of folds her hands and goes "Okay! Go get 'em tiger!" and it pisses me off to no end. I hardly think it's unreasonable to ask to see a little more contribution from her character when she's shown more than once that she has the ability to fight.

And the Ulquiorra slap... there are a hundred different ways I could dissect that but visualizing her as trembling in fear was never at the top of my list. She was bawling upset that her friend just died, he pushes her to the breaking point to test her limits and she rewarded him with a slap. The way I saw it, she was shocked with herself for having reacted that way at all. He forced her down from her pillar to become a baser being who reacted with violence (at least I think that was his goal, though I could be wrong).

Whatever her reasons, Orihime doesn't fear Ulquiorra. I think that's been made pretty apparent in the manga. But then, maybe you're an anime only person? *shrug*
Old 2008-09-06, 04:28   Link #804
Casshern

The fight with Yammi destroyed all of her shun shun rika spirits. At best her shield protected her and Chad because Yammi found it so peculiar rather than having any actual defensive capabilities. She was able to heal Chad because Yammi and Ulquiora let her do so. If anything, her fights have proven that her offensive capabilities are near non-existant and her defensive capabilities are limited to deflecting weak attacks and debris.

It's pretty apparent that she's the type who will always stick up for her friends, but not for herself. Like is said, she doesn't have the ego or self-pride to bite back at every little insult.

How is Orihime, with so little power, supposed to contribute when Ichigo is fighting? She would only be a hindrance to him and she's fully aware of it. Orihime, on the same battle field as Ichigo, would be his biggest weakness rather than a benefit. At best she can heal the wounded and shield them from falling debris. If I remember correctly, Ichigo took Grimmjow's cero because the later aimed at Orihime and Nel behind Ichigo. That was just from being in the vicinity. If she tried to help, Ichigo would spend more time taking hits for her than fighting.
Old 2008-09-06, 04:33   Link #805
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
The fight with Yammi destroyed all of her shun shun rika spirits. At best her shield protected her and Chad because Yammi found it so peculiar rather than having any actual defensive capabilities. She was able to heal Chad because Yammi and Ulquiora let her do so. If anything, her fights have proven that her offensive capabilities are near non-existant and her defensive capabilities are limited to deflecting weak attacks and debris.

It's pretty apparent that she's the type who will always stick up for her friends, but not for herself. Like is said, she doesn't have the ego or self-pride to bite back at every little insult.

How is Orihime, with so little power, supposed to contribute when Ichigo is fighting? She would only be a hindrance to him and she's fully aware of it. Orihime, on the same battle field as Ichigo, would be his biggest weakness rather than a benefit. At best she can heal the wounded and shield them from falling debris. If I remember correctly, Ichigo took Grimmjow's cero because the later aimed at Orihime and Nel behind Ichigo. That was just from being in the vicinity. If she tried to help, Ichigo would spend more time taking hits for her than fighting.
Only tsubaki was destroyed and has since been healed so she has the ability to contribute to the fight i mean come on if her healing has gotten strong enough for her to heal the dead image how strong her attacks should be...heck she could take out the espada herself no sweat she just doesnt have the mindset to do so
Old 2008-09-06, 05:12   Link #806
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:

I read your post a few times and all I see are a list of excuses for why Orihime's character went from awesome to emo-horrible.

It's been proven that her offensive capabilities are non-existent? Really?

Spoiler for Space:

I've already stated, more than once I believe, that I don't expect Orihime's character to walk in and own shit. That is not, and never has been, my point. Her strength may not be offensive fighting against arrancar level enemies but she CAN still contribute. She is a liability to Ichigo on the battlefield only because his enemies are THE biggest, strongest, baddest etc. In other fights she can hold her own.

In addition to healing people, Kubo could have her get involved in the current fight by taking on a weaker fraccion or a lower level hollow in HM - really he could make her do literally anything at this point and it would fall into the realm of 'contributing' because up until this point he's had her do fuck all on her own but sit on her hands and cry.
Old 2008-09-06, 05:15   Link #807
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I read your post a few times and all I see are a list of excuses for why Orihime's character went from awesome to emo-horrible.

It's been proven that her offensive capabilities are non-existent? Really?

Spoiler for Space:
You're comparing an ordinary hollow to espada level arrancar. Yes, Orihime can take on hollows. Maybe the whole group should just stick to hunting hollows so that Orihime can feel good about contributing and you can then be happy about her character.

As for her being "emo", maybe consider the circumstances? Imprisoned in las noches, abused physicaly and mentaly, knowing the friends she tried to save are risking their lives to save her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Only tsubaki was destroyed and has since been healed so she has the ability to contribute to the fight i mean come on if her healing has gotten strong enough for her to heal the dead image how strong her attacks should be...heck she could take out the espada herself no sweat she just doesnt have the mindset to do so
Tsubaki is useless vs espada, as Yammi clearly showed. Tsubaki's power depends on Orihime's killing intent. Orihime isn't a fighter therefore tsubaki will never become as powerfull as you hope, unless Kubo starts breaking the rules he laid down himself or unless Orihime flips out Hinamori style.
Old 2008-09-06, 05:22   Link #808
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Tsubaki is useless vs espada, as Yammi clearly showed. Tsubaki's power depends on Orihime's killing intent. Orihime isn't a fighter therefore tsubaki will never become as powerfull as you hope, unless Kubo starts breaking the rules he laid down himself or unless Orihime flips out Hinamori style.
Thats what im saying Orihime has used tsubaki before against the hollow Numb Chandelier and defeated it so she's capable of doing it. Ordinary hollow or not she could still defeat an espada if she had the willpower to use him effectively. If she stood up on her own instead of waiting for kurosaki-kun to rush in she might be able to strengthen tsubaki like she did the others...The reason tsubaki is also so week is because unlike with the others she hasnt trained with him or like you said improved her will to fight which is why in my mind she's actually useless except for being like i mentioned awhile back a mobile hospital
Old 2008-09-06, 05:30   Link #809
Casshern

Quote:
Thats what im saying Orihime has used tsubaki before against the hollow Numb Chandelier and defeated it so she's capable of doing it. Ordinary hollow or not she could still defeat an espada if she had the willpower to use him effectively. If she stood up on her own instead of waiting for kurosaki-kun to rush in she might be able to strengthen tsubaki like she did the others...The reason tsubaki is also so week is because unlike with the others she hasnt trained with him or like you said improved her will to fight which is why in my mind she's actually useless except for being like i mentioned awhile back a mobile hospital
The shield spirits are also weak. Yammi crushed her shield by pushing through it with his finger. Orihime had her shield up to protect herself and Nel against Grimm's attack. Do you think Ichigo would have shielded them with his body if her shield was strong enough? Like Langus said, espada are out of her league.
Old 2008-09-06, 05:35   Link #810
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The shield spirits are also weak. Yammi crushed her shield by pushing through it with his finger. Orihime had her shield up to protect herself and Nel against Grimm's attack. Do you think Ichigo would have shielded them with his body if her shield was strong enough? Like Langus said, espada are out of her league.
as shown in recent chapters ichigo himself mentioned that her shields have gotten stronger and also changed i agree with langus espada are out of her league that is true but not if she used her full abilities
Old 2008-09-06, 05:54   Link #811
Casshern

Yes, her shun shun rika were upgraded with Hachigen's help. But which espada do you think Orihime could handle if she was at "full power"?

Orihime isn't a "magical girl". She can't just make a wish, say some silly words and have instant victory. Her fighting spirit has to be stronger than her opponent's. Remember the no-name shinigami who first destroyed tsubaki? Which espada do you think Orihime could surpass in fighting spirit? If Tsubaki was powered by Hichigo's fighting spirit and killing intent then yeah, Tsubaki could take on Aizen himself. Deep down, Orihime doesn't want to fight. Under pressure, she can strengthen her resolve to some extent.
Old 2008-09-06, 07:21   Link #812
asam_laksa

Quote:

Hhmm, .....I'm not sure......there were two incidences....the one with Grand Cero and the other one were the five missiles, in which one missile could tumble destroy a long tower/building.. The first one, the one with Grand Cero was aimed at Orihime and Nelle, since earlier Ichigo was able to defect Grimmjaw's normal Cero....while the second one, the flying missiles had accidentally went to them, if Ichigo had not evaded the missiles and taken them, I think there wouldn't be so dramatic and thankless rescue scene, don't you think?

Anyway, she had never expected herself to be the sitting duck throughout the whole GrimmjawxIchigo fight. Ichigo suggested that they should move somewhere else to fight, and somehow the fight ended up near them. Was Orihime expecting Grimmjaw to shoot Grand Ray Cero at her and Nelle? Was she hoping the released Grimmjaw to shoot missile at her? Nope.

Bear in mind, that not only were they very destructively strong, ie able to decimate thngs easily......the Grand Ray Cero and the missiles were very fast, Ichigo had to move faster than the speed of light in order to counter them. With that two factors in mind, speed and strong destructive capabilities, do you think Orihime would be able to protect herself and Nell, if Ichigo had not step in?

But hey, you can always choose to look at my simple, pragmatic Bleach perspective, "Kubo Tite ALWAYS MAKE Ichigo protect Orihime ALWAYS because KUROSAKI ICHIGO is the main Bleach character and hero" I don't know when can Kubo Tite make my goddess Orihime strong as Yoruichi/Rukia.

Quote:
I fail to see how age should be a determining factor for a female character's strength or power, particularly in a Shonen series. I've seen that line used with regards to Orihime more than a few times. "She's only a 15/16 year old girl! You can't expect that much from her!" Perhaps I should have used Tatsuki as an example or Karin instead of Yoruichi. Both of those girls are Orihime's age or younger and I think many Bleach fans would agree that they are "strong" female characters.
I suppose Langus's definition of 'strong' female is someone who would put up a fight, without depending on others.....not the 'strong woman' type that Ulquiorra had used on Orihime.

Tatsuki was trained from dojo since she was a small kid. Karin, Yuzu's other twin mingles with pansy boys at her age and has a brother and father like Ichigo and Isshin. Orihime had been taken care by only her older gentle brother and had not learnt karate until Tatsuki trained her.

Alright, I'll compare Orihime with Tatsuki and Karin. But I'll compare Orihime from the beginning when she had no power at all, with Tatsuki and Karin who at this moment had no spiritual power, except the ability to see hollows. Orihime was 'killed' by AcidWire, her spirit/ghost was what that was left from her body. Orihime's ghost, eventhough she was afraid and confused, not knowing what was happening tried to help save Tatsuki. Even then, even after being stabbed to death, squeezed/strangled to death, she bravely faced her 'hollow' brother (after knowing that the hollow was her brother) and hugged him, despite the sharp gnaw teeth her dead brother gave her.

Tatsuki, not being able to see ghosts at the first time when AcidWire attacked......was confused and afraid,......what did she do?.....she fainted.

Was Karin any better than Orihime? I doubt so, when she saw GrandFisher, did she behave her strong self and protected Yuzu from GrandFisher? Didn't she too shake in fear and got herself caught by GrandFisher?

People tend to fear things they don't understand, eventhough they are offensively strong.
Old 2008-09-06, 08:01   Link #813
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Ordinary hollow or not she could still defeat an espada if she had the willpower to use him effectively.
I don't really have a problem w/ Orihime, but I think that's giving her a little too much credit.
Old 2008-09-06, 08:41   Link #814
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
Hhmm, .....I'm not sure......there were two incidences....the one with Grand Cero and the other one were the five missiles, in which one missile could tumble destroy a long tower/building.. The first one, the one with Grand Cero was aimed at Orihime and Nelle, since earlier Ichigo was able to defect Grimmjaw's normal Cero....while the second one, the flying missiles had accidentally went to them, if Ichigo had not evaded the missiles and taken them, I think there wouldn't be so dramatic and thankless rescue scene, don't you think?

Anyway, she had never expected herself to be the sitting duck throughout the whole GrimmjawxIchigo fight. Ichigo suggested that they should move somewhere else to fight, and somehow the fight ended up near them. Was Orihime expecting Grimmjaw to shoot Grand Ray Cero at her and Nelle? Was she hoping the released Grimmjaw to shoot missile at her? Nope.

Bear in mind, that not only were they very destructively strong, ie able to decimate thngs easily......the Grand Ray Cero and the missiles were very fast, Ichigo had to move faster than the speed of light in order to counter them. With that two factors in mind, speed and strong destructive capabilities, do you think Orihime would be able to protect herself and Nell, if Ichigo had not step in?

But hey, you can always choose to look at my simple, pragmatic Bleach perspective, "Kubo Tite ALWAYS MAKE Ichigo protect Orihime ALWAYS because KUROSAKI ICHIGO is the main Bleach character and hero" I don't know when can Kubo Tite make my goddess Orihime strong as Yoruichi/Rukia.

I suppose Langus's definition of 'strong' female is someone who would put up a fight, without depending on others.....not the 'strong woman' type that Ulquiorra had used on Orihime.

Tatsuki was trained from dojo since she was a small kid. Karin, Yuzu's other twin mingles with pansy boys at her age and has a brother and father like Ichigo and Isshin. Orihime had been taken care by only her older gentle brother and had not learnt karate until Tatsuki trained her.

Alright, I'll compare Orihime with Tatsuki and Karin. But I'll compare Orihime from the beginning when she had no power at all, with Tatsuki and Karin who at this moment had no spiritual power, except the ability to see hollows. Orihime was 'killed' by AcidWire, her spirit/ghost was what that was left from her body. Orihime's ghost, eventhough she was afraid and confused, not knowing what was happening tried to help save Tatsuki. Even then, even after being stabbed to death, squeezed/strangled to death, she bravely faced her 'hollow' brother (after knowing that the hollow was her brother) and hugged him, despite the sharp gnaw teeth her dead brother gave her.

Tatsuki, not being able to see ghosts at the first time when AcidWire attacked......was confused and afraid,......what did she do?.....she fainted.

Was Karin any better than Orihime? I doubt so, when she saw GrandFisher, did she behave her strong self and protected Yuzu from GrandFisher? Didn't she too shake in fear and got herself caught by GrandFisher?

People tend to fear things they don't understand, eventhough they are offensively strong.
That's a good post; it delves into the core of her character, but what most people are vexed about is her lack of emotional development/stability. She has made little progress in that regard , which is the fuel for her weapon's strength. This, I would say is moreso KT's fault than hers, but as I mentioned before, I believe Orihime is going to be a series-prolonging device. A fair amount of people don't hate Orihime straight off the bat, they just don't appreciate how she failed to progress in resolve in terms of fighting after going through so much with everyone else.
I myself am frustrated with her progress, and I adore Orihime . I have the patience to watch her slowly metamorphose; for people who aren't really that fond of her and also to a lesser extent some neutral people, she could might as well die. You gave good points explaining why she is the way she is, but most people still see that as an excuse because other people went through hardships and changed to be stronger. Orhime just needs more time and help not because she's apathetic, but because of her character.
Old 2008-09-06, 11:17   Link #815
asam_laksa

Orihime is a typically 'good' fictional character; if the fans think a little bit harder, they will have realize that what she had gone through, was basically what every other characters else had gone through.

Was she the only one who felt jealous over another person just because the other person was 'better than her'?
Ichigo(jealous over Ishida for being first in the class), Renji(jealous at Kira for being better than him in kidou), Ishida (not being competitive with Ichigo, right), Rukia(she's jealous at the fact that Renji was in the top class and.....) Hiyori (jealous with Orihime), Mashirou etc

Was she the only one who felt low self-esteem complex?
Ichigo, beaten twice by Grimmjaw,.....Chad when he got told off by Ichigo to get out of the way.......Renji when he compared himself with Byakuya......Rukia(when she realized that the only thing she was good at as a shinigami was kidou and not swordfighting),......Ururu......Ishida for letting down his grandfather.
Grimmjaw, Hinamori, Nnoitora

Was she the only one who let herself get pushed over by others, without a real proper fight, like the Loly&Menoly's case?
Chad when he was in middle school, his grandfather told him not to fight back.
Ishida with Ryuuken when training. Ryuken mentioned that Ishida was not fighting him with that much of killer instincts, eventhough we heard him mention to Kamaitaichi that he had killing instincts.
Ichigo when fighting with Doldonee; Doldonee had literally asked him to bring out his bankai, just like how Grimmjaw did, asking Ichigo to come out full-force in his fight fight.
Rukia to some extent, when she felt guilt of what she had done in the past.

Was she the only character that felt lonely, being left behind and abandoned?
Ichigo, Tatsuki, Ishida, Rukia, Renji, Chad, Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Grimmjaw.

The differences that set Orihime aside from other Bleach characters are
a) Next to Ichigo, she's singled out for comedy purposes, her imaginative ditzy mind and the choice of food she eats and forcefeed everyone else.

b) Her narration and 'sharp' observation of Ichigo's thoughts and feelings (which many people think it's a clear sign of obsessive love) plus everything else; she acts as a narrator.

c) Her own self-discovery journey, be it her powers, her relationships with others or her emotions. Other characters do not have that 'priviliges' of going through their lives being scrutinized by fans; most of them only have flashbacks when the author wants it that way. And in that journey of self-discovery, she's bound to make some 'fall backs/regressions of characters'.....you'll have to look at the situation first before complaining that she has regress backwards.

As for her 'one-sided' love for Ichigo and the need for her to change it in order for her to grow strong/stable......clearly there are other else characters who share this trait but doesn't get that much of criticism from the fans.

Seriously, do you all really believe that Kubo Tite really focuses her weakness of 'one-sided' love now as much in order that he(Kubo Tite) would change her later....by making her fall out of love? I don't see her one-sided love being a real big hampering issue to her growth, despite me not liking IchiHime coupling at all. Of course, there are others who disagree.

Last edited by asam_laksa; 2008-09-06 at 11:48.
Old 2008-09-06, 11:52   Link #816
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
You're comparing an ordinary hollow to espada level arrancar. Yes, Orihime can take on hollows. Maybe the whole group should just stick to hunting hollows so that Orihime can feel good about contributing and you can then be happy about her character.

As for her being "emo", maybe consider the circumstances? Imprisoned in las noches, abused physicaly and mentaly, knowing the friends she tried to save are risking their lives to save her...

*bangs head into desk*

Nevermind. If you are only going to read what you want out of my posts and not what is actually there then there's no point discussing this with you any longer.
Old 2008-09-06, 12:54   Link #817
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I don't really have a problem w/ Orihime, but I think that's giving her a little too much credit.
uhh i feel dirty....reading my posts it sounds like im defending orihime when i was only trying to say how weak she was...... *sulking away now*
Old 2008-09-06, 13:24   Link #818
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Recently, the moderator deleted almost all Orihime bashing posts that are related with IchiKiai pairing, you can't say that this thread had recently turned into 'wishing for Orihime's character developement and what Orihime can do' with just one-liners.
Oh asam, how I've missed you.

I was making a generalization with that statement. Some of the people who totally hate Orihime and want to see horrible, horrible things done to her tend to be IchiRuki fanatics. I'm not saying they're all like that; obviously they're not, and I don't think the majority of them actually hate her. I just used it as an example. Everyone has their own reasons for loving or hating her. But I still think this thread has become more of an intelligent discussion about Inoue's character, both the good and the bad, than people bashing her and flaming other users for liking her.

Quote:
By the way, desiring Orihime, a typical fifteen year old human girl to be like Yoruichi, a how-many-years old ex-noble princess/leader=captain......is like wishing a baby chipanzee to grow up and be a gorilla.
Yoruichi may be a grown woman with more experience, but Orihime is still a young woman with incredible powers who is much stronger than she thinks. I don't understand why people who love her say she's not meant to fight or that expecting her to actually do something other than whisper "Kurosaki-kun" is unrealistic and stupid. It isn't, and it's selling her short as a character. Inoue needs to develop and learn to do things for herself. I fully expect her to; if she doesn't, I'll be sorely disappointed in Kubo for wasting a great character.

Quote:
Oh, no blue-skies more often than not, I don't respect those people who are critical over Orihime's character developements, when I choose to ignore their replies.....I would disrespect myself if I put myself into their level of logic/common-sense when refuting them. Especially when Bleach is nothing but a fictional story written based on one man's fantasy.
Asam, dear, I don't understand. Their "logic/common sense" may make absolutely no sense to you, but they are still entitled to their opinions. There's no reason why you shouldn't respect that. With all due respect asam, I'm sure your "level of logic/common sense" makes no sense to some people here. But we still appreciate what you have to say.
Old 2008-09-06, 13:45   Link #819
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

define 'appreciate' ;p j/k

Quote:
uhh i feel dirty....reading my posts it sounds like im defending orihime when i was only trying to say how weak she was...... *sulking away now*
nothing wrong w/ hoping for a change in her, but saying she could outright kill an Espada if she absolute faith in her powers is kinda overdoing it, after all...I'm sure Chiriku from Naruto had faith he could take out Hidan and Kakuzu...and we saw how that ended >_>
Old 2008-09-06, 14:00   Link #820
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Was she the only one who felt jealous over another person just because the other person was 'better than her'?
Ichigo(jealous over Ishida for being first in the class), Renji(jealous at Kira for being better than him in kidou), Ishida (not being competitive with Ichigo, right), Rukia(she's jealous at the fact that Renji was in the top class and.....) Hiyori (jealous with Orihime), Mashirou etc
She wasn't the only one I will admit ,but those others you mentioned are trivial compared to Orihime's due to her feelings being more complex. She was torn because she was jealous of Rukia due to her strength and capability and her ability to support Ichigo, when those were the very things she admired her for. She berates herself for being jealous, which stems from her insecurities in the first place. Those other examples you mentioned are nowhere near the level of Orihime's situation.

Quote:
Was she the only one who felt low self-esteem complex?
Ichigo, beaten twice by Grimmjaw,.....Chad when he got told off by Ichigo to get out of the way.......Renji when he compared himself with Byakuya......Rukia(when she realized that the only thing she was good at as a shinigami was kidou and not swordfighting),......Ururu......Ishida for letting down his grandfather.
Grimmjaw, Hinamori, Nnoitora
All that you just described were BOUTS of low self-esteem....those are not self-esteem COMPLEXES. As aforementioned, Orihime has a self-esteem complex.

Quote:
Seriously, do you all really believe that Kubo Tite really focuses her weakness of 'one-sided' love now as much in order that he(Kubo Tite) would change her later....by making her fall out of love? I don't see her one-sided love being a real big hampering issue to her growth, despite me not liking IchiHime coupling at all. Of course, there are others who disagree.
Hmm, I agree with you , I don't think Inoue falling out of love and being independent/melancholic would help her as much as if she finally gains her resolve and power by saving Ichigo in a pinch(Odds are not good on the saving Ichigo part >.>). That would send her confidence to the sky.
Closed Thread