AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-31, 18:02   Link #6461
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, a month passed. And since the next episode is title 'Emperor Lelouch', his resolutions will be revealed there.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:03   Link #6462
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Yeah? And now he gained the most powerful nation in the world.

And while he lost all of that, that doesn't matter at the moment. zalem said Geass was his "only" weapon after all that he lost. Except, it isn't now. Since he gained Britannia.
It is his only real weapon against Schneizel. How on earth would he have even gotten Britannia without it? Sure now, he has Britannia on his side...he had nothing before that and if he hadn't used geass he would continue having nothing. I'm just pointing out why it's still necessary to use geass at this point. He must do what he can to defeat Schneizel. He'll take care of geass later.

edit: The reason I'm saying all this is because you seem to be complaining a lot about him using geass. But without geass he wouldn't even be able to fight against Schneizel at all. He would NOT have gained Britannia without it. It's an evil power, but it is still necessary at this point in time.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:05   Link #6463
kamuinoyume
OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
The thing with Schenzeil is that if he is fully confident in something, it means he has an ace up his sleeve.
Or he thinks he has I mean seriously what could counter the Combined power of Friendship between Lelouch and Suzaku, and if Kallen joins then their unstoppable.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:06   Link #6464
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
It is his only real weapon against Schneizel. How on earth would he have even gotten Britannia without it? Sure now, he has Britannia on his side...he had nothing before that and if he hadn't used geass he would continue having nothing. I'm just pointing out why it's still necessary to use geass at this point. He must do what he can to defeat Schneizel. He'll take care of geass later.
I don't think so. It wouldn't have taken a whole lot of convincing to change the minds of a bunch of idiots that are the people in that room.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:08   Link #6465
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
I don't think so. It wouldn't have taken a whole lot of convincing to change the minds of a bunch of idiots that are the people in that room.
It wasn't even that.

They were taking the whole thing as a prank. I mean it's one thing to deny the claim and such but to call it a joke...I mean odyssessus puleeze.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:08   Link #6466
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, Odysseus isn't the brightest of the bunch.

And Orga, would you rather have this show be called Code Convincing or Code Executive Authority?
Old 2008-08-31, 18:08   Link #6467
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I rather have Schniezal (a realist) the ruler of the world compared to Charles or Lelouch.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:09   Link #6468
Orga777

Quote:
It wasn't even that.

They were taking the whole thing as a prank. I mean it's one thing to deny the claim and such but to call it a joke...I mean odyssessus puleeze.
Well... Odysseus was never that bright anyway.

But still... Using Geass is still... ehh... has me worried.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:09   Link #6469
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Maybe some idiots could be convinced, but lets not forget the Royal Family wants the throne. Revealing that Charles is dead signals the grab for the throne. I very much doubt his sisters that were there would just happily hand it over to an exiled prince that reappeared out of nowhere.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:10   Link #6470
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Maybe some idiots could be convinced, but lets not forget the Royal Family wants the throne. Revealing that Charles is dead signals the grab for the throne. I very much doubt his sisters that were there would just happily hand it over to an exiled prince that reappeared out of nowhere.
Those dim-wits don't want the thrown. They even follow Schneizel like sheep with what ever he says. It isn't like they are ambitious.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:11   Link #6471
zalem

Odysseus is an idiot, but the first princess was certainly not going for it and was ready to sick guards on Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:11   Link #6472
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I rather have Schniezal (a realist) the ruler of the world compared to Charles or Lelouch.
Dude I like 2 see u live in a world where a bunch of atomic Nuclear warheads are hanging over your head
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:12   Link #6473
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Dude I like 2 see u live in a world where a bunch of atomic Nuclear warheads are hanging over your head
They aren't now?
Old 2008-08-31, 18:12   Link #6474
zalem

I'd rather have Lelouch than someone who smiles when a WMD is dropped on his own people.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:13   Link #6475
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
It's kinda funny.

Charles talked about how half a century ago his family literally tore each other apart for the throne leaving only him and VV.

In this case his family has done well by not axing each other off

Quote:
Those dim-wits don't want the thrown. They even follow Schneizel like sheep with what ever he says. It isn't like they are ambitious.
Hmmm didn't guinvere's bio stated that she was plotting something with Odyssessus? The guy was next in line for the throne.

Besides there's no guarantee either. Schenzeil made the move for the throne simply because Suzaku pressed him on that matter.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:14   Link #6476
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I'd rather have Lelouch than someone who smiles when a WMD is dropped on his own people.
True... Lelouch just laugh manically every time he has a major battle that ends up killing a whole buch of people.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:14   Link #6477
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It's not as if they can plan now. They're under Lelouch's control.

A 'whole bunch' is better than 10-35 million.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:15   Link #6478
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

how is suzu gonna pilot the albion, his on the other side?
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 18:16   Link #6479
Orga777

Quote:
It
Hmmm didn't guinvere's bio stated that she was plotting something with Odyssessus? The guy was next in line for the throne.
That was not confirmed at all. Neither of them were planning anything. And remember in 13? They were all bickering like idiots while Schneizel just sat there and then when he said his plan, everyone went with it and shut up.

Quote:
Besides there's no guarantee either. Schenzeil made the move for the throne simply because Suzaku pressed him on that matter.
Possibly. But he was after something since the beginning, and he didn't like his father at all... So who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare Knight
A 'whole bunch' is better than 10-35 million.
That may be true, but the tide of war turned to his side. And a smile before it fully goes off is not manacle laughter while killing people.
Old 2008-08-31, 18:17   Link #6480
Dream_Traveller
Banned

He took it with him. Or he or Lelouch can simply requisition the Avalon. Or wherever the Albion is.