AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 23:21   Link #261
Brunhilde

hmm I'm thinking of writing a Claymore story as well. But I want it to take place during the transition period from when all the Claymore Males production line has been terminated and a new dawn of era started with Riful's first day as a Claymore. So I'm wondering, would anyone like to contribute a little towards the cast? I'm happy to take in character profiles and intergrate them into the story. Well if anyone is interested let me know I'm going to start working on the prologue today.
Old 2007-09-06, 11:37   Link #262
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Eh heh, We'll help each other with writing critiques and such, but making up characters for other people to use?? Not really gonna fly there. You're gonna have you use your own creativity there mate.
Old 2007-09-06, 16:01   Link #263
Mandrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunhilde View Post
hmm I'm thinking of writing a Claymore story as well. But I want it to take place during the transition period from when all the Claymore Males production line has been terminated and a new dawn of era started with Riful's first day as a Claymore. So I'm wondering, would anyone like to contribute a little towards the cast? I'm happy to take in character profiles and intergrate them into the story. Well if anyone is interested let me know I'm going to start working on the prologue today.
funny enough I'm writing a story in that same time period too. Though Riful isn't a focus of my story, she will be a recurring character and comrade of one of mine.
Old 2007-09-06, 17:23   Link #264
Brunhilde

Lol fair enough
Old 2007-09-06, 23:41   Link #265
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Need more souls! errr reviews for my fic, I know their are some of you who still have good advice to shell on me.

Planning on lightening the mood next chapter, will start serious and work its way back towards less-seriousness, probably having something to do with their new outfits (that they are still searching for!)
Old 2007-09-07, 00:13   Link #266
Hamstadini
Raki/Claire fan

*Cackles*

You're becoming a review addict.
Old 2007-09-07, 00:38   Link #267
Zatoichi8820XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Need more souls! errr reviews for my fic, I know their are some of you who still have good advice to shell on me.

Planning on lightening the mood next chapter, will start serious and work its way back towards less-seriousness, probably having something to do with their new outfits (that they are still searching for!)

I did review...I'm the one that said Don't let Miria fall in love.
Old 2007-09-07, 02:52   Link #268
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Heh I know you did Zai, I was refering to some of the other guys that I know lurk this thread

By the way, an unexpected surge of insperation hit me.

Here is the second chapter of my Male Claymore fic that I posted a page or two back.

It is alot longer then anything I have done before Hope you guys appreciate it.

Spoiler for The Failure: Chapter 2:

Tell me what you guys think, still refining this fic in my head, but I think it is going reasonably well.

Edit: Please excuse the various errors and typos.

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2007-09-07 at 03:15.
Old 2007-09-07, 03:08   Link #269
emu777
Shapeshifter Imperius

Quote:
Heh I know you did Zai, I was refering to some of the other guys that I know lurk this thread

By the way, an unexpected surge of insperation hit me.

Here is the second chapter of my Male Claymore fic that I posted a page or two back.

It is alot longer then anything I have done before Hope you guys appreciate it.

Spoiler for The Failure: Chapter 2:

Tell me what you guys think, still refining this fic in my head, but I think it is going reasonably well.

Very interesting I like the story so far, although that story in zeru's past seems a little too fantastic to be true. I mean killing that many yoma with just 20-30 men, they seemed a little too overpowered fo humans. Also I wonder why you made their initial generation with 50 instead of 47? not that there is anything wrong with that. Keep up the good work
Old 2007-09-07, 03:14   Link #270
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by emu777 View Post
Very interesting I like the story so far, although that story in zeru's past seems a little too fantastic to be true. I mean killing that many yoma with just 20-30 men, they seemed a little too overpowered fo humans. Also I wonder why you made their initial generation with 50 instead of 47? not that there is anything wrong with that. Keep up the good work
one last post for the night

You would be amazed what a group of people with crossbows and Spears would be able to do, normal Yoma really aren't that tough.

The one in Rabona's Cathedral was a pretty big one, that was the only reason Galk and his buddy did so poorly.

I made the intial generation 50, because I wanted to make it clear the Organization did not always function the way it does now, they have changed over time, especially because of the events that area unfolding in my story.
Old 2007-09-07, 06:16   Link #271
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I was gonna review the story around now but it seems that my direct deposit is not going through now I got -$165 to deal with...>< It's been a month, freakin' month, since I gave the info, the hell.

Flamberge ...I swear I've seen that name before...
Old 2007-09-07, 08:13   Link #272
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

It is a type of 2 handed sword, the one with the wavy blade.
Old 2007-09-07, 08:27   Link #273
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

I've read a part of the writings here and I'm impressed ^.^
I'm a fanfic-writer myself and I'm really thinking about writing my own fanfic of Claymore.

The plot will take place a few years after the current incidents (I'm waiting to see how the anime ends, being a bit different than the manga). I don't want to spoil too much for those who will wanna read, it's just the further stories of the 4 main Claymores (Clare, Miria, Helen, Deneve) with a few new characters added (inspired from real life people).
Spoiler for For those who want to know a bit more about the plot::

I hope you look forward to it, just 3 more episodes left so I'm already getting heated (and my ideas are starting to go on paper/keyboard as well).
Old 2007-09-07, 09:41   Link #274
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
It is a type of 2 handed sword, the one with the wavy blade.
SC III much eh?

As for the latest chapter - descriptions! The scenery, the people in it, even down to the armors and such. Stories have to 'paint' everything in them with words. I'm gonna keep on ing it in until you get it. XDDD Meh it's probably not your writing style to do such anyway...

Feh, I'm tired, I don't wanna go back to work...
Old 2007-09-07, 11:46   Link #275
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Bah, I am more of a dialouge / monolouge person.

Flamberge is a real sword you know I am just a fan of swords.

and dont tell me about tired >.< I stayed up till 3 AM in the morning typing that, I couldn't get to sleep without writing all of that out, probably why I skimped so much on descriptions.
Old 2007-09-07, 13:15   Link #276
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I know, I know. I nag too much sometimes...*goes into chibi devil mode* >
Old 2007-09-07, 13:49   Link #277
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
SC III much eh?
I do. I have friend who loved the charecter creation so much he bought a second card just so he could make more, and may even get a third.

Also I once made a halfway decent Claire in SCIII's charecter creation.
Old 2007-09-07, 14:20   Link #278
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking The 25th Claymore

Here's the intro to my fanfic about the 25th claymore assigned to Pieta, but, didn't get there. It's based on the Manga storyline. So, you'll have to have read up to volume 12, scene 64.

Spoiler for saving space for 25 claymore fanfic intro, vol12, scene 64:
Old 2007-09-09, 01:03   Link #279
Zatoichi8820XX

Bleach X Claymore

Spoiler for Claymore X Bleach:
Old 2007-09-09, 09:13   Link #280
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat

i like it
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction