AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-21, 13:23   Link #3701
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
But nothing beats a flustered and embarrassed Aoi, god she's sooooo moe!
This!

That being said, Shizuka was most certainly great in this chapter as well. She should become an actress.
Old 2012-11-21, 14:17   Link #3702
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Izuma's unexpectedly stupid.

But Shizuka's so good! I hope her romance goes well.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 14:53   Link #3703
Kallen4life

Izuma is a bit of a perv

but I wonder if deep deep down Shizuka was just a tiny bit upset over him feeling up those thighs
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 15:18   Link #3704
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She sure as hell didn't look it. (But then, she's a great actress...)

I think she was just annoyed he'd stand in her way out of spite.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2012-11-22 at 01:45.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 16:44   Link #3705
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Is it me or Izuma becoming more and more of a creepyichi every panel... and those tears are down right cheating!
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 16:54   Link #3706
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
Izuma is a bit of a perv

but I wonder if deep deep down Shizuka was just a tiny bit upset over him feeling up those thighs
Maybe she was jealous that Izuma got to stick his head in between Aoi's thighs, I mean isn't everyone?

But seems to me Shizuka is abit miffed that Aoi made that declaration towards Hilda, altho if she really knew what was going on between the two, she wouldn't want to step into that ring but then no one would
Old 2012-11-21, 19:22   Link #3707
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

According to Izuma's own reasoning, he got rejected by Shizuka and Aoi got 'rejected' by Oga so the two of them formed a pair to thwart the both of them. Shizuka probably felt a LIL bit spiteful since they won so easily and they were making a big deal of having Aoi ride on his shoulders. Shizuka knows how to screw Izuma over better than anyone and she demonstrated it easily here.

No one can bring a man's ego down easier than a pissed off woman.
Old 2012-11-29, 05:35   Link #3708
ShiroiRyu

I'm here only for the Toriko ref !
Old 2012-11-29, 08:06   Link #3709
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

YES! Creepichi finally lost
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 09:41   Link #3710
Richocet
Lover of Purity

All that and the tiebreaker was decided by rock-paper-scissors
Old 2012-11-29, 13:51   Link #3711
Blaat

I for one am disappointed that Furuichi/Nene pairing are already out of the tournament.
Old 2012-11-29, 17:39   Link #3712
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I for one am disappointed that Furuichi/Nene pairing are already out of the tournament.
Me too, especially because of the rock-paper-scissors
Old 2012-11-30, 11:07   Link #3713
X207
Gamyūsa

lol, Kankaki was hikarious with his yogurt topping. though Aoi's predictions of the world ending was close enough with the taste test result. bit disappointed that Nene and Furuichi didnt make the top 4 but the topdogs need their spots.

Last edited by X207; 2012-11-30 at 12:01.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 13:28   Link #3714
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Sad Furuichi didn't make it. If they made a manga with him as the main star, I'd read it instantly.
Old 2012-11-30, 19:43   Link #3715
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Furuichi is meant for Lamia
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 05:58   Link #3716
Keeper

Furuichi x Lamia would be creepy. She's a demon, so who knows what her real age is, but she looks like middle schooler. Cops would arrest Furuichi on sight if they were together as a couple. Nene works much better and she looks better too. I really like Nene's hairstyle. Lamia can find more fitting boyfriend in En, since even Beel himself already has two concubines now.

And yes, I too am kinda saddened how Furuichi and Nene lost.

Who do you speculate ends up in the finals? Oga and Hilda are likely be there, but who's the other pair? I suspect it's either Tojo and Shizuka or Izuma and Kunieda. I think Izuma and Kunieda is more likely. I also wonder what will the finals be? Do they have an event to show who's a real couple and who's entered the competition for different reasons? The prize is supposed to go to a real couple after all.

In the past week or so I re-read all Beelzebub chapters and I was pleasantly surprised how characters have developed over time. There is one thing that bothered me though.

Oga, Kanzaki and Himekawa really changed way too fast. In Oga's defense, he was caught in a situation where he himself was attacked while he was sleeping. In his retribution he made attackers grovel and was generally sadistic. Alaindelon could have easily mistook this as Oga's usual behavior, but the manga really let the reader be under an impression that he was correct. Even Furuichi backed that up.

Yet Oga never really lived up to that reputation. Of course he retaliated if someone was stupid enough to challenge him. He only ever went further than simple beating if someone really pissed him off. Worse, as soon as Oga beat Kanzaki and Himekawa, they too mellowed immediately. Both of them were originally characters who didn't even care for their own subordinates, but later go to great lengths for them and even Oga. Only there was no character progression, they changed just like that. It'd been better if there had been noticeable progression from being an evil sadistic delinquent to reasonable delinquent. The change as it was, was quite jarring. In comparison, Hilda's character progression has been really great so far.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 06:55   Link #3717
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Furuichi x Lamia would be creepy. She's a demon, so who knows what her real age is, but she looks like middle schooler. Cops would arrest Furuichi on sight if they were together as a couple. Nene works much better and she looks better too. I really like Nene's hairstyle. Lamia can find more fitting boyfriend in En, since even Beel himself already has two concubines now.

And yes, I too am kinda saddened how Furuichi and Nene lost.

Who do you speculate ends up in the finals? Oga and Hilda are likely be there, but who's the other pair? I suspect it's either Tojo and Shizuka or Izuma and Kunieda. I think Izuma and Kunieda is more likely. I also wonder what will the finals be? Do they have an event to show who's a real couple and who's entered the competition for different reasons? The prize is supposed to go to a real couple after all.

In the past week or so I re-read all Beelzebub chapters and I was pleasantly surprised how characters have developed over time. There is one thing that bothered me though.

Oga, Kanzaki and Himekawa really changed way too fast. In Oga's defense, he was caught in a situation where he himself was attacked while he was sleeping. In his retribution he made attackers grovel and was generally sadistic. Alaindelon could have easily mistook this as Oga's usual behavior, but the manga really let the reader be under an impression that he was correct. Even Furuichi backed that up.

Yet Oga never really lived up to that reputation. Of course he retaliated if someone was stupid enough to challenge him. He only ever went further than simple beating if someone really pissed him off. Worse, as soon as Oga beat Kanzaki and Himekawa, they too mellowed immediately. Both of them were originally characters who didn't even care for their own subordinates, but later go to great lengths for them and even Oga. Only there was no character progression, they changed just like that. It'd been better if there had been noticeable progression from being an evil sadistic delinquent to reasonable delinquent. The change as it was, was quite jarring. In comparison, Hilda's character progression has been really great so far.
I think you're over thinking it. Lami-chan and Furuichi are about the same age, mabey one year difference. She prolly looks like a second or third year middle schooler but Furuichi is only a first year high schooler so no problem really.

As for Kanzaki and Hime-chan, they havn't changed much. They are following the schools rule of might makes right. Himekawa recently dropped someone off a roof when the enemy had a small girl as a hostage. Kanzaki still beats the crap out of anyone who opposes him, except those stronger than himself. The thing about Kanzaki though is that he can beat his men all he wants, but he wont allow anyone else to. That being said they have grown in some respects, however marginal that may be.
Old 2012-12-01, 08:47   Link #3718
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post

Who do you speculate ends up in the finals?
I am expecting the finals will be like this: either Aoi vs Hilda fight or other male match-up Toujou vs Oga. Shizuka vs Hilda would not be that interesting but at some point if Oga and Hilda couple don't reach to finals then it will be interesting to see Shizuka vs Aoi and Toujou vs Izuma's match. Since Izuma is pissed off at Toujou for taking Shizuka away from him and Toujou wanted to fight with him for a real for a long time then it's a good oppurtinity for them to battle to their hearts out at the stage if they make it to the finals. I also feel that Shizuka and Aoi are the same in their love life - both are having unrequited love towards Toujou and Oga after all and it will be interesting to see them fighting too at the finals. And if by some chance Oga and Hilda pair loses the event then I am sure Hilda is going to force Oga to come with her to demon world and make him hunt that pet for Baby Beel as for Christmas present. I wouldn't be suprised if things turns out that way and we would be able to see more Demon World characters in that way.
Old 2012-12-01, 09:01   Link #3719
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
I am expecting the finals will be like this: either Aoi vs Hilda fight or other male match-up Toujou vs Oga. Shizuka vs Hilda would not be that interesting but at some point if Oga and Hilda couple don't reach to finals then it will be interesting to see Shizuka vs Aoi and Toujou vs Izuma's match. Since Izuma is pissed off at Toujou for taking Shizuka away from him and Toujou wanted to fight with him for a real for a long time then it's a good oppurtinity for them to battle to their hearts out at the stage if they make it to the finals. I also feel that Shizuka and Aoi are the same in their love life - both are having unrequited love towards Toujou and Oga after all and it will be interesting to see them fighting too at the finals. And if by some chance Oga and Hilda pair loses the event then I am sure Hilda is going to force Oga to come with her to demon world and make him hunt that pet for Baby Beel as for Christmas present. I wouldn't be suprised if things turns out that way and we would be able to see more Demon World characters in that way.
There is always the chance that Kanzaki Paako pair will some how be the last ones standing because they may get ignored. It would be interesting to see Kanzaki get the Santa and all the participants show up at his house for a Christmas party.... It would make for another good chapter.
Old 2012-12-06, 05:44   Link #3720
ShiroiRyu

Badass Oga...
Really. OO

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence