AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 19:44   Link #4221
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

2a. He doesn't tell Irish though, it'll make his plan harder. Its supposed to be "help Irish settle in, and by the way score points with Maya."

Browning. As previously planned.

Drunk bar patrons are easy. Have him taunt them saying "You guys are nothing like Browning!"

@Falco: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

Karon and Max's profiles and much of that list is outdated, but pictures are not.
Old 2011-10-24, 19:46   Link #4222
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Spoiler for Warning? Not work safe:

Spoiler for If Qiya hate Irish Ending:

Umi's hairstyle is deliberately trying to provoke the feeling of a Squid...
Ugh! That was close. Too close... [Shivers]
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 20:12   Link #4223
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolobo View Post
Thanks, give the characters to me when you can. I'll see if I can do some basic coding. If not, I'll just do a text RPG using Google Docs.
Try Novelty or RenPy they're very easy to use (just had to be patient, but then again all engine are just like that).

As for scene extension, well, Eratas Ninja'd me, but if you want to ask feel free to do that, I'll answer if I could.
Old 2011-10-24, 20:31   Link #4224
Eratas123

@ Meister -

Are you sure you wanna give Falco that list? Almost everyone there is fucking insane!

Anyway, here are some things.

2a. That makes sense Though I wonder how long Maximillian will last until he gets too annoyed with Irish

3. He'll do this while he's still dressed in the pink kimono! It'll make the scene ten times more epic!

5. You really want him to end up with Browning huh? Oh well, paparazzi-san is gonna make a special appearance.

I'll probably be finished with it later, look forward to it!
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 20:41   Link #4225
Eratas123

@ Jak - If you thought that was bad, just wait until I make the version where she suceeds.
Old 2011-10-24, 20:50   Link #4226
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Out of sheer irony, those girl are antagonist in the story which means their back story may or may not be mentioned..... (unless I decide to do a side story on Cipher)
Old 2011-10-24, 20:51   Link #4227
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Jak - If you thought that was bad, just wait until I make the version where she suceeds.
Oh snap...

And no, I'm not saying that because Umi will succeed. I mean the "story" itself...

Refer to the guidelines of this thread, man...
Old 2011-10-24, 20:56   Link #4228
Eratas123

Jak - I'm not gonna do a sex scene I'm about as erotic as a brick But what do you mean by the guidelines?
Old 2011-10-24, 21:02   Link #4229
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Jak - I'm not gonna do a sex scene I'm about as erotic as a brick But what do you mean by the guidelines?
Oh forget it...

Crud, I'm in a jam again with Project Silverback...

Maybe some Capture the Leader in Gears of War 3 will do. But in the mean time, I strongly recommend caution to all male OCs in agetreme's fic...
Old 2011-10-24, 21:36   Link #4230
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Oh forget it...

Crud, I'm in a jam again with Project Silverback...

Maybe some Capture the Leader in Gears of War 3 will do. But in the mean time, I strongly recommend caution to all male OCs in agetreme's fic...
Don't worry. Most of them can take care of themselves in a fight. I feel
bad for Ichika, Irish and Maximillian though They're really open targets and the fact that they seem to be constant butt monkeys is only gonna make things worse.
Old 2011-10-25, 01:12   Link #4231
Eratas123

@ Zero - Do all IS enter absolute barrier or only the personals? Also, does absolute barrier heal the pilot or just preserve their health? Lastly, is the pilot awake during this phase and is it poasible to break through the barrier and attack them?
Old 2011-10-25, 02:11   Link #4232
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - Do all IS enter absolute barrier or only the personals?
ALL I.S have Absolute Barrier.

Quote:
Also, does absolute barrier heal the pilot or just preserve their health?
They just protect them from sure kill attack, the pilot can lose her arm and Absolute Barrier won't be activated.

Quote:
Lastly, is the pilot awake during this phase and is it poasible to break through the barrier and attack them?
It's possible for the pilot to be awake, just as in Houki & Uchigane's case, many however lose their consciousness because even with absolute barrier activated, the pilot can still felt some 'pain' (See Laura and Ichika's case)
Old 2011-10-25, 02:37   Link #4233
Eratas123

Thanks for that I have another quesion: Is there a reason most guys in anime don't have hair anywhere except their head? In my story Irish suffers from Alopecia (Loss of body hair) since his hormone growth is stunted so he has no hair except for his head. Do any of the other guys like Ichika have an excuse?
Old 2011-10-25, 02:53   Link #4234
DarkJak2050

Doesn't an IS shut down when the Absolute Barrier activates?

As in shuts down and then turns into it's closed form, or just simply shuts down.
Old 2011-10-25, 02:56   Link #4235
Eratas123

Quote:

As in shuts down and then turns into it's closed form, or just simply shuts down.
Wasn't that only because Ichika was about to enter second shift?
Old 2011-10-25, 03:09   Link #4236
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Quote:
Wasn't that only because Ichika was about to enter second shift?
Nope, Houki's Uchigane also deactivates, but since it has no closed form, being a common I.S. and all, it just deactivated normally.

Personal I.S. however will be turned into closed form as the absolute defense activated. Laura is an oddity, but that maybe just because of the existence of VT system.
Old 2011-10-25, 03:24   Link #4237
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Nope, Houki's Uchigane also deactivates, but since it has no closed form, being a common I.S. and all, it just deactivated normally.

Personal I.S. however will be turned into closed form as the absolute defense activated. Laura is an oddity, but that maybe just because of the existence of VT system.
So once the shield is gone the unit deactivates or is it possible to keep fighting if you have to?
Old 2011-10-25, 03:28   Link #4238
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

After a long and painful battle with Writer's Block:

---------------------------------------------------

"Damn that accountant!" Haruko disgustedly slammed her phone down. The little mobile bounced along the car's brake and gas pedals, and the analyst buried her face in her hands. Haruko brought her fists down on the steering wheel. Luckily the vehicle was still in park, as Kokuto muttered vicious curses under her breath. "We need financial approval to search for Van Maark? This is a catastrophe!"

<Ren> sat, arms crossed in the passenger's seat. "We're wasting time."

I ALREADY KNOW THAT! Haruko barely managed to stop herself from whining aloud.

The sullen look on <Ren>'s face was frightening as well. "Think."

"I AM THINKING!" Haruko screamed aloud. "It would help if you gave me somewhere to start!"

Without a word, <Ren> pulled a small dark object out of her pocket.

"What's that?"

"I was hoping you could tell me." <Ren> let the analyst handle the object, what seemed to be a jet-black slip of oily paper. It was pliable yert brittle. "I found it on the floor of the meeting room."

"I'm not certain, but it looks like a kind of carbon fiber weave." Haruko pulled to test the material's strength. It remained firm and taut. "Like what's used on impact protective vests."

"Body armor?"

"Yes." Haruko nodded. Impact vests were the most up-to-date protection for police and military forces. They consisted of carbon fiber weave with solid plastic inserts to protect against knives and small arms. "Maybe one of the police or SDF people?""

"There was no one left in that room wearing a protective vest. And I don't recall Van Maark wearing one." <Ren> added. "What if losing Van Maark was in the best interests of the Johohonbu?"

Kokuto looked at <Ren> as is she'd turned into a circus clown right before her eyes. Incredulously, she could not help but stare for a moment.

"Why? Why would HQ do that?"

Three police vehicles drove away from the branch office, all in the same direction. At this, <Ren> finally smiled and stepped out of the car.

"Follow those cars." <Ren> instructed. "I'll find out."

"How?" Haruko exclaimed, but <Ren> had already started jogging back to the building. Without much other choice, the analyst took her car out of park and trailed the three patrol cars.

<--------------->

Hanekawa did not have the rented motorbike for long when he saw the trio of patrol cars zoom past. He thought nothing of them except for one fact.

They were closely being tailed by a familiar little car.

Jo frowned. The analyst who had been protecting Van Maark was hot on the trail of the three cars. He could not see his rival in the passenger's seat, but could not make a judgement.

Is it a trick? Have they actually tried to transport Van Maark like that? Jo took a moment to think.

Without further pause, he drove away. Gunning the bike's engine, he headed for the National Police office.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 03:32   Link #4239
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
So once the shield is gone the unit deactivates or is it possible to keep fighting if you have to?
Normally you wouldn't be able to, but some oddities once again exist with Laura.

As VT System is activated, she had no shield energy whatsoever (Drained by Char's merciless strikes) and keep attacking. It was established that Shield Energy =/= I.S. power supply.

Spoiler for Soapbox:
Old 2011-10-25, 03:32   Link #4240
Eratas123

@ Hawke - How does Haruko keep sane with all she has to deal with?

@ Zero - Maybe the VT system actually took energy from Laura and that's why she was in pain?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest