Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-12, 10:11   Link #21
M.Marangio

There are some sketches on mycom.co.jp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Wowzers! First countries, then trains, then holidays, and now stars??? What are they gonna do next? Organs? Disabilities? Dead famous people?
Blood types, perhaps? (http://danshi.me/blood/)
M.Marangio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 10:29   Link #22
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki hyuga View Post
animation studio: studio deen
THERE IS NO GOD! bzzzt
Crontica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 10:46   Link #23
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
THERE IS NO GOD! bzzzt

I will still say God Exist though despite it's Studio Deen, as long as it doesn't get stalled like, idk, Alice and Hakuoki ROFL since I have been waiting for it for, whoa.

I know, I'm quite positive since imho Deen can make average-to-pretty-good animation with right staffs and efforts which is rare. I say, just wait for the trailer product than bashing Deen. When it looks worse than average, bash 'em without mercy tee hee~ Of course this is not to say I'm HAPPY of Deen involvement, but eh, better than none I guess

Still waiting for Autumn sketch since the group is my favourite tho Then again knowing them, I bet they will release new info in Dec 25, Winter release date OTL

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 17:00   Link #24
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

This is animated by Studio DEEN, produced/distrubuted by Frontier Works and airing on Animate.tv. Where have I seen this combination? I remember...Hetalia. I don't have a problem with this combination, it means that when this is sucessful, all we'll have is sequals.

The character designs looks really nice on paper. But would it work well when it is animated? The hair in this style looks really hard to animate, and the face isn't consistant 360 degrees (they dont even have a design when it's a front view).

I have a feeling they would just animate talking heads. Lots and lots of close ups and little full view.
Old 2009-12-14, 18:40   Link #25
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

You guys are going to jinx it, I swear lol.
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 20:04   Link #26
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I will be guessing Studio DEEN might work on it, because they worked with Animate for Hetalia. The character designs looks great on paper, who knows whether it'll work in animated form.

I remember reading on some blog of personification of animation studios, and Studio DEEN is a bishie (while KyoAni was a moe blob). Studio DEEN and Yumeta together pretty much do all the new works on all new bishonen/fujoshi anime.
I would love to kno what blog that is XD sounds fantastic.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 10:56   Link #27
kirapika
Oh-so crazy~?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanme View Post
I like that idea. XD Tohzuki is my fave, so I was hoping he'd get the girl, but it would be awesome if they could do that! All the guys deserve some spotlight like that.

But like you said, this is a web-anime... Has there ever been a series that aired on the internet that was longer than five minutes? Seeing as this is HONEY BEE, it's more likely this will end up being more of a promotion for the CDs and games. Booo...

I really hope not though. While I'm not opposed to just a 4koma-y thing with the boys, I love shoujo and I thought Starry*Sky was brilliant for how it treated the heroine respectfully. So yeah... I would like to see more of that in anime. You can never have too much well-treated males and females in anime.
Oh god, I hope it isn't like that. It was bad enough that Hetalia is only cut for 5 minutes, not Starry Sky too ! And Honey Bee shouldn't dare to do that or else I'll hunt them down. (ノД`)・゜・。

Can't have them taking up time if that's the case, no?

I agree, there's not much fun for us girls because it's actually very rare that you see a show full of guys/bishies unless its BL or something. It's about time~
kirapika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 17:55   Link #28
Bern-san

Starry☆Sky

At last, we'll finally see the adaption of the popular series of otome games Starry☆Sky by studio DEEN

The story is based on a school which recently was made from a boys-only into a mix school, although the main character called Tsukiko is the only girl studying there. She meets twelve different guys which represent the different signs of the horoscope. Three are her childhood friends, other three are from the archery club, another three are teachers and the last three are from the student council. Additionally they include a new sign called Ophiuchus.

It will air the 23rd of December in animatetv and it looks like the first episodes are going to be focused on Capricorn (Tomoe Yoh)

Official anime page: http://sta-ska.com/index.html

Seiyuu list
Touzuki Suzuya (Cancer) CV: Ono Daisuke
Nanami Kanata (Pisces)CV: Sugita Tomokazu
Tomoe Yoh (Capricorn) CV: Midorikawa Hikaru

Kanakubo Homare (Taurus) CV: Hoshi Souichirou
Miyaji Ryuunosuke (Scorpio) CV: Kamiya Hiroshi
Kinose Azusa (Sagittarius) CV: Fukuyama Jun

Hoshizuki Kotarou (Libra) CV: Ishida Akira
Haruki Naoshi (Leo) CV: Kishio Daisuke
Mizushima Iku (Gemini) CV: Yusa Kouji

Shiranui Kazuki (Aries) CV: Nakamura Yuuichi
Oozora Hayato (Virgo) CV: Hirakawa Daisuke
Amaha Tsubasa (Aquarius) CV: Suzumura Kenichi

Kagurazaka Shiki (Ophiuchus) CV: Mamoru Miyano

Spoiler for Preview images:

Release date of the DVDs:
Spoiler for space:
Old 2010-11-29, 23:23   Link #29
saya_leviathan

Similar thread here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=89180
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-05, 03:36   Link #30
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

By the way, the first visual novel, Spring, the anime is going to be adapted from, got a surprise translation patch released few days ago. Anyone can play it now before the series will start airing. Patch and what little information there is can be found here.
Old 2010-12-17, 17:44   Link #31
jorez
but the kid is not my son

Send a message via MSN to jorez
Is it gay if I got a boner when I saw the voice acting list? I'm really tempted to watch this... but

>studio deen

:|

jorez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 00:40   Link #32
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorez View Post
Is it gay if I got a boner when I saw the voice acting list? I'm really tempted to watch this... but

>studio deen

:|
Its better than A-1 anyway (watch Togainu no chi)
Old 2010-12-18, 02:51   Link #33
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Those preview shots turn me off, especially this one.

Quote:
'DEEN' quality.
Old 2010-12-22, 19:06   Link #34
Tsukie
~degeso!

I don't know anything about this series, but it makes me think of Fruits Basket. I'll be giving it a chance, though I'm not sure what to expect quality-wise. At the very least, it seems like they were able to get a good bunch of seiyuu.
Tsukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 17:56   Link #35
Irkalla
I asked for this

Ok, so I saw the first episode for kicks and....more or less nokay. The art is bad, not Tnc bad, but still bad. It was only like 11 minutes long, so I guess I can give it another shot for the sake of the sexy seiyuu voices. Here is hoping it won't be another one of those animes after harem games where the heroine doesn't get together with anyone -_-
Old 2010-12-29, 08:40   Link #36
Wakan Tanka

The best thing about this show is that.. it's only 11 mins..I'll give the second ep a shot to see how hings will turn out....
Old 2010-12-29, 11:20   Link #37
snsninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
The best thing about this show is that.. it's only 11 mins..I'll give the second ep a shot to see how hings will turn out....
Yeah
About half the length of a regular episode, and more than Hetalia.
snsninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-01, 12:58   Link #38
Lilith
Your average fangirl

*rushes and crashes in*
Wait, what? Otome games? Reversed Harem? Huh? CONSTELLATION?

But why is it 10 mins only... >_< So how they're gonna do it: Every arc she wins a guy or ends up with nothing?

Bishies + awesome seiyuu list = *trembles* And I don't why everyone's been complaining about DEEN's quality lately... I think it's nice (a little like old anime ^^).

And I love their School uniforms! Tsukiko (the female lead) doesn't look so bad. and I LOVE the ending theme too bad they didn't even make it a song. Looking forward to Cancer guy (my zodiac)~ :3
Old 2011-01-01, 14:50   Link #39
Amorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
But why is it 10 mins only... >_< So how they're gonna do it: Every arc she wins a guy or ends up with nothing?
I heard it was going to be in omnibus format, so after she gets one guy, the anime is reset to the start.

That's good, maybe the next arcs won't be as terrible as the actual one.
Amorce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 17:50   Link #40
achirist

Having watched the first two episodes, I thought this was really pretty good; I like the emotive quality of the red haired/eyed boy, and his story, his quest to look at the stars with her. And it is very refreshing to me that there is an anime that explores the lives of a lot of boys for a change--if I have to see a long list of pouting, stupid girls with oversized chests again... Anyway, I thought the art and story content weren't bad--and I'm glad there is no attempts at introducing idiotic comic relief. But yeah, hopefully the episodes get longer soon.